Ok b, i seriously wanna diet but I m scared as fuck. How do you not cringe to this pic...

Ok b, i seriously wanna diet but I m scared as fuck. How do you not cringe to this pic? Am I supposed to diet just to see my body go trough an even worse state by looking like a excessive skin dugong? How do I avoid this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sh9vYu4i5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked nice dubs bro, just dont lose weight too fast, if you lose fat real fast that will definitely happen

This can be fixed via combination of 2 ways... working put to build muscle and tone as well as surgical lifts if.you are younger it easier for your body to adjust to the change but if it's too quick of course it'll look bad

Slow and steady

Lose weight slowly, and work out while you're doing it and you won't look like that.

If you look like this, there's a chance that you can get surgery to remove the excess skin. They can definitely remove your "moobs", but you'll have fucked up scars like a mastectomy

>How do I avoid this shit?

Depends, how fat have you let yourself get?

If you are as large as the guy in pic related there is no avoiding sagging skin no matter how slow you lose weight there may also be stretch marks? The only option would be surgery but scarring and shit is pretty bad. I lost 100lbs and my skin looks like shit

Lose weight slowly. Give it about 7 years.
Go really really slow.

being that obese causes damage to body tissues. My rib structure changed from having a gut, my skin is sagged and scarred from stretch marks, my nips are stretched out from having perky slutty little tits ect. And that's just from being 260lbs at 5'11 with a small/medium frame

Shit man my moobs are huge as fuck. And my hips are even bigger, that s why I ve always been depressed about this and never really tried. I m scared I ll look like a mtf trans bimbo

You have to do body building as you lose weight. You cant just SALAD cuz you will look like pic

Also I m 6'1 and weigh 130 kg (286 lbs)

You probably WILL look like a m2f post-op faggot, but at least you won't have moobs

Tfw 5'11 and 290

I could show u what It look like now at 170 if it helps

don't focus on just losing weight, spread your focus across healthier living, healthier eating, proper cardio and weight training and i guarantee you the loose skin will be minimal

its great and all when some middle aged hag posts on facebook about losing 30lbs in a month but she still looks terrible. slow and steady wins the race.

Pic?

Consequences of your actions. You have two choices, OP

1. Live as an ugly obese fuck with huge amount of current and/or oncoming health problems. Likely die young.

2.Work your ass off and lose the weight. You'll still be moderately ugly without surgery, but you will look way better than obese. You'll be physiologically healthy too.

Pick one and deal with it.

You sound like a thicc bitch. Post some pics

dont let yourself get that fat in the first place

No shit man, I need to be psychologically healthy and both sound pretty bad options for that

Op your gonna have to deal with it. I had weight issues all my life and I regained the weight. Now I'm working on losing again. The thinnest I was as an adult was about 191 at 5"11. Not really active but I lost from 260. I recall having a lot of excess skin but no worries I filled it out again, now I'm 280. Ill tell you something though, I felt A LOT better being 190.

At least you wont be taken up so much space

everything have consequences in this life... you eat like a pig then loose weight, there is the consequence, once you accept that, you can go on with your life..

6 foot, 170 down from 210, no excess skin

That happens when you loose weight too fast, don't expect to be skinny/fit straight away. Plan it out over a few months.

no shit fag thats nothing I could gain 40lbs in a month

>rib structure changed

What do you mean? How do you know this happened? Did the doctor tell you about that? What is that term called?

Pic for proof I m a walking ham. See those hips? See those moobs? I feel like I m gonna look like shit anyways.

you must have a serious lack of muscle - you are too large for such low weight (muscle is 7x denser than fat if I'm not mistaken)

I'm 6ft 220 lbs at 10% bodyfat - but not even when I was fatass I had any lack of muscle, they were just coated with fat.

btw: go to the doctor and measure your testoreone.

You are just a pussy thats scared to work out, why even bother with this thread faggot, you will make excuses no matter what.

Rib flare. happens to preggos and people with overall bad posture.

lmao take hormones instead, you're practically a bitch already

>tfw Alex Jones is right

buy a sturdy rope and hang yourself

Narrow shoulders should be an indicative of low testoterone. Go to the doctor and measure it

If you do some wheight training and not just salad eating you will be fine.

Crossfit fucking saved me from being a fatass motherfucker

This is not me on the pic but this guys does crossfit

You'll look better and feel better with weight lost and saggy skin than all the weight still on you

youtube.com/watch?v=8sh9vYu4i5c

Idk m8 your overall build and shoulder broadness looks good. Work your ass off and you could look pretty good I bet. Plus you got a beard, so life can't be that bad.

You don't look that bad. I had lost a ton of weight 5'7 270 down to 220 and I don't look that bad. I even had bigger hips and way bigger tits.

Just lose weight slowly. Learn to count calories and exercise. The most weight you can healthily lose is 2 pounds per week. I recommend losing 1.5 though. You want to do it slowly.

Remember to drink a lot of water, use moisturizers and look up foods that are good for skin care. I

Would I look like this if I only lost about 70?

Fuck no. You start to look like that when you lose around 150 pounds. Build some muscle. It'll help you fill out your skin

Should I go slow or anything? im 6ft 270 if that help at all

lose at least 90lbs.

2lbs per week thats 45 weeks

This. Its also critical to build some muscle because it seems muscle tone makes the skin easier to shrink without sagging

Wut?

I'm pretty sure that a liposuction, if you start eating better and move your body will not look like this, I lose more than 10 kg and I never had problem like this

>just 260

>only 80lbs over the recommended upper weight limit for that height

nah thats a bypass, you lose weigth so fast that you skin dont have time to adapt to your new form

Slowly lose the weight, diet and exercise but don't try and lose weight dramatically otherwise you will have the results of the picture and your neck may end up looking like a saggy vagina.

Ofc. That's what we've been saying. It looks like you won't look too bad. Remember to lose around 1.5 pounds a week. 2 at the most.

I carried it well and still had lots of sex

As much cardio as you can muster to sweat out fat

As your stamina catches up focus on your chest more than anything

As your body catches up focus on your core and back

Chest + core + back = long life
Legs and arms will be the result of the life style

Shouldn't have become suck a fat ass in the first place.