He's fucking finished

he's fucking finished

>just equalled the all time CL assists record

how did you create a thread without posting an image?

By literally kicking a ball wrong and never even wanted to pass.

Had 0 dribbles, 0 shots, 0 take ons, 8 times lost duel, won 4 times...

Literally meme player gosh he is overrated.

so what if he didn't intend to give the assist, he was still the one that won the free kick that originated the first goal and whether by luck or not he gave the assist to Varane

he carries halal on his back

this board is cancer

>Literally meme player gosh he is overrated.

your life is a meme

Nothing. Im saying he had horrible game. Did nothing entire game other then one shot that he took badly, only had luck that it landed infront of his teammate.

Like basketball player missing entire rim from close range and then his teammate scoring it on rebound. That is not considered "good". Its considered luck.

But if you watch football on Opta score and look at statistics then yes, he had assist. And terrible game.

I'm not saying he had a great game, I'm saying that even if he played badly he still assisted and had a heavy influence on the first goal. It's one thing to say he didn't play well and it's an entirely different matter saying
>Literally meme player gosh he is overrated.

No player in history has managed to be brilliant week in week out. Not Pelé, not Maradona, not Messi, not Cruyff, not Ronaldinho or fat Ronaldo, not Romário, not Van Basten, not Zidane, no one.

Ronnie a cute. CUTE

he's fucking terrible, everything he does it is a fluke
he's no better than chicharito, who also has fluke goals and assists

stil mad about the euros i see

>carries halal

who is Bale?

>wanting to score agaisnt your former team

>fluke
All those hundreds of goals and assists were just flukes
Every
Single
One

Nah, they were all tapins, penalties or deflections, unlike every single one of messi's goals

>croatians

>This time a couple of years ago people thought Bale was flopping and wouldn't last at Madrid

Fucking kek.

i think you mean Luka. And I don't even like the rat faced midget

>americans

Are you talking about Modric or Bale?