These are the future mothers of our species

We're finished. The Jews have won, Sup Forums. Each new generation will now be more degenerate than the last. We will eventually lose to a more moral culture - may that be China or Islam.

i've been saying this over and over and how it's just better to live in a self sufficient home and people think i'm a schizo

Japan awaits, come home

>future single mothers

Fixed

That's satire, from that obnoxious GOP youtube chick

Japanese women are just as slutty as western women and they never settle down with white boys

This, stay strong and dont fall for their trickery until you find a proper couple, if you dont you will always be the envy of the people around you thanks ti the disposable income + time + lack of responsabilities.

No one thinks you are a schizo. That's my dream too.

>we will eventually lose to a more moral culture

This has literally never happened

>China
>Mudslimes
>more moral
You stupid...

Are you suggesting the average Muslim is more morally lax than the average Westerner?

If you think flying planes into buildings or running people over with a van is more moral than us, okay...

Yes yes quite right, HOWEVER please .

Its more moral though
Those people are infidels so it doesn't matter

Fucking each other in the ass is much more moral, I agree

The amount of Muslims who kill people is very tiny. However, the vast majority of Muslim women have only one sexual partner.

What percentage of western women only have sex with their spouse? Likely in the low single digits.

lol fuck outta here. Every Muslim bitch I know has had a dozen dicks.

Proud sluts have been a thing since the hippie movement. Remember your slightly mentally and spritually deranged single 50+ aunt who tries to buy your love? She was probably a proud slut in her early years aswell and now look at her.

Is that Renee Young?

You think westernized Muslims from educated South Asian backgrounds who hang out with non-Muslims are really representative of all Muslim women?

>civilization will collapse because everyone is having sex except me

t. disgusting slut

I know muslims in muslim countries. I have friends who have worked in muslim countries. They suck and fuck like every other dirty whore on this planet.

>a more moral culture - may that be China or Islam
wew

promiscuity is a natural thing for humans. people especially the young women are happier on average now exactly because they can finally do what is natural for them.

Dutch culture is actually becoming more and more conservative.

lies

Not really.

Even in the Dutch parliament the left wing is on life support

Fuck off Sup Forums.

People are fucking around, but the birth rates are still low. The next generation will be non white and they won't put up with the degeneracy