Hey Sup Forums I need tips...

Hey Sup Forums I need tips, so I'm tryingt to get with this one girl so I've been trying to act more interested in her but I'm not sure how to go about it, I don't want to seem so overly interested she'll take it as a joke but not so like subtle she won't notice or think it's weird, any ideas?

You gotta send her dick pics, get to the fucking point.

FHRITP

shameful self bump

Just get to the point man! "Hey I know we dont really talk but do you want to go out with me and see where it goes?"

Who is this girl?

no we're friends like we talk sort of often, I just want to seem more interested since I am interested now

I need to know

I have 2 gigs of her videos

Realistically, she probably already knows you're interested in her. If she recipricates it'll be mildly. If she wants you too then she'll do so in an almost slutty manner. If she doesn't want what you're offering she'll make it clear but not so much as to hurt your feelings or make a scene.

1) No matter what happens don't let it get to you too much.
2) Don't think that you're the only one talking to her. Ever.
3) Shes a woman. But more over, shes a human. The deadliest prey. Always a step ahead, and dangerously irrational when a step behind.

That didn't answer me though

Its like geneva bea or something, she doesnt make videos anymore I dont think

Pay her.

But like the things is right is that she sometimes seems to be really into me and other times she doesn't, like she's bipolar or giving me mixed signals so I'm not sure as to what I should do or how to go about it

Move on, bitches like that will break your heart when they keep you on the ropes and fuck your friends while lying to you about it

Aight man you're probably right thank you

She's not giving you mixed signals. You're not reading them right. Friendly banter can be playfully suggestive, maybe even outright. That doesn't mean you'll get any play from her pussy. That has to be established by a few things.

1) You initiate.
2) She follows your lead.
3) Furthering your relationship with her.
4) It becomes a common thing.
5) Taking it wherever you want. Continue? Game Over. Player 3 has joined the game etc.

You guys talk? Good.
Ice already broken.
She's playful with you? Great.
Means she tolerates you.

Ask her out. Spruce yourself up.
But don't kiss her ass.
Build up momentum quickly, but not like stumbling retard.
Pick a smooth moment and just ask her out.
It's not difficult.

What are you some kind of faggot or something?

ASK HER OUT.

Girls don't want dick pics, those are a dime a dozen. But if you're a fucking alpha and ask her to do something fun you're in.

But that's the thing right, what's a good way to "initiate" like what I want to do tomorrow is talk to her and move into like relationship things what shes interested in and if it seems right maybe ask her out, is that a good plan?

Which video is this particular one from?

not sure theres like 50 videos of her