Why do you guys hate Turkey again? I absolutely don't get the hate

Why do you guys hate Turkey again? I absolutely don't get the hate.

>Not white
USA is full of niggers ya know.
>Islam
Then what about France and UK?
>Erdogan
Turks don't like him too I guess.
>Sauce of all problem in ME
Isn't that Saudi and USA?
>Sup Forums loves looking down on worse country in general
There are worse country than Turkey posting here. Like some SA and SEA cunt.
>Low quality posters
Aren't we all?

So?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coup_d'état
youtube.com/watch?v=zyAdAaWzsmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they combine many bad things at the same time

Fuck off mehmet

We love to "hate" things here, you know. Also this . Discontent with Islam is real. Muslims are not the most friendly and pleasant people in general. Maybe we are not pleasant for them either, I hope you get the idea. Differences lead to tensions. Get over it, take it easy.

they are autistic, but refuse to come to terms with it

Literal Takeshi here, please contribute to the thread. Also no passport photo for you.

I don't like them for blowing their chance at a prosperous future. They were on such a role.

They could have been the shining example to the rest of the Islamic world that you don't need to be a shitty zealot to still have faith.

AND THEY FUCKING BLEW IT.

>>Not white
And raped and destroyed a white culture
>Islam
They are the most hardcore extremist muslims neext to Saudi Arabia
>Erdogan
Turks follow him religiously, even those outside their country
>Sauce of all problem in ME
They are the second wing of Sunni Islam, they fund and support ISIS
>Sup Forums loves looking down on worse country in general
T*rks destroyed Rome
>Low quality posters
Most shitty T*rk posters are not being ironic

Nippon is our brothers seperated at birth

You do though, before Erdoshit came along all arabs (but not the """muslim""" ones who are a minority) hated us with a passion and called us heretics

they are probably just jealous that all women in the world love superior Turkish Cock

russian women stand with Turkish Men

That's literally what I said though. You guys were doing great. You gain nothing from siding with Islam right now.

It's not that we hate Turkey. We just don't give a fuck about it. Because nothing relevant goes on there in terms of popular culture. Turkey has nothing to offer to young people in the rest of the world.

I feel that way about them too. Turkey is like those in BRICS, plus Poland, Thailand, Mexico, on their way to being a developed cunt.

But to be fair, all those countries seem to be blowing it too. Brazil and then Thailand, everyone mess up right before they get off the shithole wild ride. Poland seems like the only one who haven't messed up anything so far.

Seriously there's a whole lot of hate aimed at them for someone who is "irrelevant." I think it's not just on Sup Forums. I swear even on political Facebook pages people seems to have a beef with Turkey.

Wew, It's just a bit of banter

i don't

>hate
more like disappointment that Islam + Democracy doesn't work.
The current shift shouldnt come as a suprise.
Turkey always needed military intervention every 10 years or so to stay on course.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coup_d'état

>fund and suport issi

Trash it goes underage

Because nukes wont work on roaches same way they work on nipps.

dunno lol

None of coups were about secularism or islam. Its all about keeping money and power. 2016 was even more tragic since an islamic cults' members tried to overthrown government

All coups happend because the goverment started violating basic democratic rights just like they are doing right now.
Looking at Turkeys history it wouldn't suprise me to see another coup attempt in the near future.

Coups are not republic tradition. Its ottoman tradition and even before its turkic tradition. When soldiers want more power and money they orchastrate coups. Its not about human rights lel. In fact in 1982 when coup happened state forced some kurds to eat up their own scat. Such humanism much doge.

Have you seen the news lately?
That's why, bunch of cockroaches.

>I absolutely don't get the hate.
You know what?I think that we should magically transport Turkey next to Japan so you can experience Turkey as a neighbor first hand.

Let's do it Japan!
Let's move Turkey away from here!

>moving Turkey east of Japan
>"forget" to lay down internet cables
>"accidentally" build a Faraday cage around it

Great idea

For the Dutch and Germans it should be obvious, the rest of Sup Forums is just being irrational. Maybe not currently due to Erdogan losing his mind, but this has been going on here longer than the past 2 years. But I think the anomisity against Turkish posters here is very strange, considering most of them fram what I know are not big fans of Erdogan.

I do like Turks on here in general since they embrace their role of the antagonist and troll the shit out of a lot of people.

>Go watch video about Tuvanese throatsinging
>Turks shitting up comment section about how THIS IS TURK MUSIC.
>Go watch video about Attila or Ghenghis Khan
>Turks shitting up comment section about how THEY WUZ TURKS N SHIEEEET
>Go watch video about Armenian Genocide
>Turks shitting up comment section about how THIS NEVER HAPPENED WESTERN PROPAGANDA GLORIOUS TURKEY WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING.

Pakistan is a democracy, it was great in the 80's, then it went through 4-5 marshall laws and ended up like it is

i also don't get the hate. they had pretty epic history also, most of the time, compared to any other lamo european countriy

Most posters didn't care about Turkey a couple years ago.
Right now western media is actively shilling against Turkey because Erdogan is an ex-puppet of theirs they tried to get rid of in the 2016 coup and even before but failed.
youtube.com/watch?v=zyAdAaWzsmI
Like, they're calling this guy who helped them with the coup a secular moderate Muslim.
When they're talking about the Kurdish terrorist organisation PKK they just refer to them as "Kurds" to push their LE EVIL DURK narrative.
Many people do want Erdogan to go away but what's worse would be yet another US puppet government.

>That post
>That flag

Checks out.

>he gives a sound argument but i am just going to deflect it with memes

This is why i use proxies when i want to actually have a conversation here

They are muslims.

Muslims outside hate us for being too kâfir
Others hate us for being too muslim

Islam is incompatible with my ideology. It has nothing to do with who they are, or where they live.

That's it, end of story.

I have no problem with Turkish people otherwise.

If you're willing to leave others alone, then you're alright. If not, you can fuck right off.

I will never support any person who forces their beliefs on another. If your beliefs are worth something, you won't need to force them.

I actually hate England, France and Germany for what they've become more than Turkey. Turkey isn't that bad aside from Erdogan.

Balkans were under our control for centuries and they're still christian, still have their own national identity
Makes you think

It's a combination of a few factors

> Turkish leadership embracing Populist Islam at the same time The West is most hostile to islam.

> History of colonizing MENA and Europe, which generates resentment from their former colonies.

> War Crime/Genocide Denial

> Genuinely awful diaspora in every country, especially Ikbey

I blame the joos :-D

success breeds jealousy

ebin :DDD

The problem is not Turkey, but the Turkish minorities outside of Turkey. If it wasnt for them, Turkey would have a pretty good reputation.

>>Erdogan
>Turks don't like him too I guess.
The ungrateful shits

That's true
Diaspora is cancer

>2017
>not being a Turk who lives outside of Turkey
>not passively generating butthurt by stating your ancestry

it's like being b8 on an imageboard, you can passively generate and harvest butthurt simply by being.

I am, therefore I sik

Because many of them are horrible, uber-nationalist Islamists who would genocide the Armenians and the Kurds again given the chance

>Aren't we all?
Turkey are fucking wanted to kill and enslave Europe goddamned. If not Russia Austria and Poland kicked their asses, we didn't talk here bud.

Because it's turkey. How can you not hate shitskins that flood your country and destroy your culture?

>And raped and destroyed a white culture
Nothing wrong with this

I don't see that much h8 for them tbqh

you don't get it nippon-kun.

1) balks hate turk because of ottoman empire. greeks even more because istanbul is no longer constantinopole. (this is already third of Sup Forums)
2) burgers hate them because they are rednecks that hate everything non-white. especially muslims and jews.
3) germans and dutch hate them because the lowest scum of turkey immigrated to them to work in shitty jobs/be NEETs.

and that's it basically.