Hello Sup Forums, I don't usually come here because I find it an hostile environment...

Hello Sup Forums, I don't usually come here because I find it an hostile environment, but I was stuck with one question earlier and I believe only you can answer me, why does Mexico has such poor result at football?
I mean, they have a big population, their national pastime is football, why they can't produce any proper relevant player or do something relevant on the international level?
Winning the CONCACAF is not relevant by the way.
I mean, smaller countries with less money have more than Mexico on an international level.
What is their problem?

because they focus on being cute
CUUUUUUTE!

because they are lazy brown bastards

>his country Is the biggest exporter of footballers
>neymar Is his country's best player
Really gets the neurons firing...

If the cartels could field their own teams they'd do a lot better.

I know, we are living the darkest era, but historically we shinned many times, our devotion to football paid off, 5 WC are something that nobody can deny. My issue with the mexican situation is that they never got anything, they are pretty pathetic at a sport that they actually are devoted too, that's is just really weird.

basically it's a combination of different factors:

genetics: the Mexican race is not fit for football, we (as a race, obviously not me) are short and our lower bodies are smaller proportionally (short legs) and the sport benefits from the opposite body type. This is also the reason why we are good at boxing, diving, etc.

mentality: Mexicans are not good team workers and we are known for being individualistic, envious and to constantly look down on other people's efforts and talents. That is why we are not very good at team sports but good at individual ones

poverty: not only are we a third world country but the amount of people that live in extreme poberty is very high, poor people cannot focus on playing sports at a professional level

corruption: Our country and football system is extremely corrupt to the point that young talents are asked for bribes to do tryouts at professional teams

Brasil would be just like us but you guys don't have a genetics problem nor a mentality problem

>the only """american""" playing in europe
>is actually croatian

really maketh me ponder

Horrible FA
Corruption
Lack of youth infrastructure
I wrote articles on this topic lol

Links

none of that stops Chile, Colombia or the other Latin American countries

Don't act like Croatia wouldn't have snatched him up being born american.

their collective mentalities are different and countries like Ecuador or Colombia have a higher percentage of black population which helps with the genetics issue

Another big problem is the liga mx overpays all the best mexican players to stay in mexico when they would be better off playing in europe

Wasn't Orbelin Pineda milking cows to sell milk just 2-3 years ago, now he's being linked with Manchester City. That's about as poor as you can get, he started from the bottom.

This

Mexicans are fat. Do you see what they eat? Plus all their soccer players look malnourished. I don't think they work out or take supplements.

The Mexican Americans I see in the gym totally look different then you're Mexicans in Mexico. Taller and fit.

You Mexicans are some shitty people. I work with Mexicans and all of you guys always try to fire each other. Not even Mexican Americans like you guys.

This, alan pulido Is worth $18M and he's shit

>mfw 15m of Chileans beats 122m Mexicans 7-0 in their local stadium

This
We are literally a bunch of fucking backstabbing snakes

cmon amigo, we are discussing big numbers and averages here, of course there are success cases and exceptions just like everything else in life

Can't wait till confederations to shut your mapuche ass up

genetics

crappy league

Those are the 2 biggest issues. No predominantly indio country has won a WC for a reason. But Mexico has the best chance of winning one between them, Chile, Peru, Bolivia and other central american countries

>But Mexico has the best chance of winning one between them, Chile, Peru, Bolivia and other central american countries

HHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAH NO.

also CHI

>then
>you're

are you retarded?

>I find it an hostile environment
How so m8tero?

Not CHI, but until recently Mexico has always been the better of the two

>
They are just irrelevant as us
>inb4 muh copa america
yeah, if Mexico had been playing it since the beggining and using always the A team >we would have at least one copa too. We also have meme cups like confederations.
Colombia and Ecuador has nigger genes which are good for football but Chile dont (they are manlets like us). THey are historically shittier than us, today`s team is their golden and best generation and thats it.

This. This is our best generation ever. The only thing the chilean player has going for it is that it's technicaly gifted, but they often get cocky and neglect training after having success in the chilean league which is shit and doesn't mean anything. This is our best ever and by 2022 we will have faded into irrelevancy again.

However, we have been taking refugees from Haiti like crazy lately. Give it 15 years and Chile's NT will be full of niggers with french surenames which will help us in the physical department.

>flaites negros

Why has Brazil never been able to beat Mexico in an official final?

Defective mixed race.