LAUGH AT SPERMS

Why the fuck are there no laugh at sp*rs threads

Don't try and fucking pretend like it didn't happen.

Not sure anybody really cares tbqh. They know they're shit, we know they're shit, so who are we really mocking?

Holy shit was this supposed to be the best PL defense ?

this tbqh. telling modern spuds fans they're shit is a waste of effort, bandwagoners aside i've never seen a more depressed, waiting-to-fail fanbase.

Only until Saturday

Nobody cares about SPUDS

the real question is wether they'll throw the game against CSKA to avoid playing the EL and focus on the league
now that would be loser mentality

EPL gives more money than the Europa League, to be fair.

>Europa League at Wembley

How disgusting. How many fans will turn up for Spurs vs Osmanlıspor? Silly little club

I don't think they will. Pochettino has a bunch of youth players who he wants to give playing time to, since his new policy is to not loan anybody out. So he'll be using the Europa League as a chance to give playing time to likes of Marcus Edwards, Josh Onomah, and Cameron "I'm American m8, I swear on me mam" Carter-Vickers.

I think EL will be moved back to WHL.

already have /arse/ why do you need more threads?

>osmanlispor vs konyaspor
>the match automatically moves to Germany
>20 million Turks and 5,000 St Pauli flood the streets of Hamburg

Chelsea, West Ham, and Liverpool fans want to get in on the fun too.

Let's laugh at Man U thread would be better. Meme them into relegation.

Not much point if everyone, Spurs fans included, know they're shit

t. Spurs fan

But Man U are currently stuck in boring mediocrity, well behind the top 5 but ahead of the bottom 14. There's not much to mock at the moment, we have to wait until the next Mourinho rant.

They said they had to use Wembley because WHL didn't meet UEFA requirements. But there's nothing at all wrong with it for PL games. Probably just a jew trick to sell more tickets.

Will this Pochetino meme die soon? the yids are due a flurry of managers again

>Probably just a jew trick to sell more tickets.

Right, so they'll probably drop it for the EL.

I doubt it. He's managing the 6th-richest team in England, so expectations shouldn't be that high. They have no business even finishing 5th when you look at the massive revenue/wage gap between them and Liverpool. The idea that Spurs should sack a manager because he can't get them competing well in the CL consistently is bizarre. I'm convinced it's some kind of clever marketing campaign by Daniel Levy, convincing millions of people that Spurs are a big club that fails when they're actually a small club that overachieves.

Because Arsenal fans crave attention and they can't get it any other way.

Why don't they want to pay Kane what he deserves?

Exactly. I was listening to one of those podcasts from a day or two ago, and they literally said:

"Gonna get smashed, let's forget about the CL, it was exciting at no point."

They might be the most pessimistic bunch I've ever seen. Reminds me a little bit of Cubs fans for pretty much my whole life until 2016.

They have an absurdly strict wage structure. Their owners are running the club to make a profit.

>They know they're shit

Most of them thought they were walking to the title last season.

tbqh, North London is a fucking terrible place

think only 1 of the first choices actually started

What the fuck have Liverpool been doing for the past 6 years?

>most of them thought they were walking to the title last season
If you believe /arse/ false flags on here, yeah. literally no Spurs fan I know (myself included) thought we would win the league

The only false flag I see is you posting now.

Fucking vile club please collapse

we don't really laugh at irrelevant teams, do you laugh at dinamo zagreb being out too?

fuck you

but to strengthen your point..I'm really fucking worried about Hugo at the moment, he's honestly too good for us. We absolutely need a top 4 finish and even then i'm not sure if it's gonna be enough to keep him. Really, really big clubs are gonna come knocking soon.

I don't think they will. Lloris is a great shot stopper, but he can't pass to save his life. And look at the "big, big clubs":

>Man United: De Gea
>Man City: Bravo/Hart
>Bayern: Neuer
>PSG: Areola
>Real Madrid: Navas
>Chelsea: Courtois
>Juve: Buffon (and then Donarumma)

If PSG wanted Lloris, they could have gotten him this summer or the last one. Real Madrid could have gone for him if they weren't happy with Navas. But they didn't.

>hugo
>us
>we

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

GET FUCKED

kek

sorry, he's honestly too good for we*

a-all part of the plan la'

w-we'll win the europa

where will Kane and Lloris go next season ?

>w-we'll win the europa

Don't see the point. It's a complete crapshoot, imo Tottenham's best chance to get back into the CL is to try to sneak into 4th, so they can reach the CL next season, and get knocked out again, and use all the money to pay for their expensive stadium while all the stars leave.......lmao, they're just a discount version of 2007 Arsenal.

Not sure if Kane will go anywhere. He would probably cost a world record fee and who would be stupid enough to pay that, except for Man City? Lloris could go to Juve next year, Buffon has said that he plans to retire soon and the future GOAT Italian keeper, Donaruma, is only like 18 years old.

kane is nowhere good enough to warrant the presumably massive fee that spurs would want for him

Any here actually from North London?

Back-to-back 20+ goal seasons, 5 goals in 7 games so far this season. He's a hell of a lot better than Sterling at the very least, and Sterling went for 50 million.

born and raised bruv

what do you want to know

Will North London ever claim the Champions league? :(

>Back-to-back 20+ goal seasons, 5 goals in 7 games so far this season

Doesn't count, he's English. All English players are shit according to the English. If his name was Geraldo Cano they'd be screaming for their clubs to buy him for some insane fee.

Absolutely nothing

Mfw Spurs go unbeaten in the league and still finish below arsenal

Sup? Going to the match tomorrow

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK TOTTENHAM AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Levy is so cheap. That's just disrespectful for the players.

>There are people who genuinely think spurs are title contenders and a top 4 team
They get the occasional meme result in the league but get E X P O S E D in Europe. What's even the point in wanting CL football if you're going to do shit everytime? Even pre-Mourinho Chelsea got to the semis

Reached the QFs in 2011

They cost Kane at least 10 million with undervalued contracts. He must have the worst agent ever.

Young. English. Proven goal scorer over multiple seasons. PL richer than ever. A good agent would have got him £160k per week easily.

He's in the middle of negotiating another one iirc, supposedly he wants 120k per week. No reason for Spurs not to give it to him, that's still a lot less than he could be making for Man United, Man City, or Chelsea.

lel based levy

>There are people who genuinely think arsenal are title contenders and a top 4 team
>They get the occasional meme result in the league but get E X P O S E D in Europe. What's even the point in wanting CL football if you're going to do shit everytime? Even pre-Mourinho Chelsea got to the semis

>tf
not even remotely close m8. arsenal have been a top 4 team more times in the last 4 years than spurs have been in the last 25 years. also, when arsenal get exposed in europe its usually against the best.

Spurs are, and will always be, total shit.

Kilburn here

>Spurs consistently finish above Liverpool with like half the money

Goddamn jew magic

>seconds later

>Even pre-Mourinho Chelsea got to the semis

Pre-Mourinho Chelsea had one of the most expensive teams in the league. Them doing well in Europe is nothing special, it's the equivalent of Arsenal doing that today.

>complete crapshoot
>Sevilla kept doing it over and over again

>usually against the best
>I rate Monaco

>Young. English.
He is just smart enough to know his level.

is laughing at spuds antisemitism