mating dance, duh

I rape them.

Money

This is me tbh.

look em in the eyes and say: "i respect you as an equal."

Infrequently

You dont attract them. They attract you and choose who to fuck/steal

be nice to them?

I'll be honest, I'm poor and I work a night shift job; all 3 of my past girlfriends have been from Tinder but they've all been hot, just be a cocky douchebag and you're good, apologize for nothing and women will come to you

try this

I don't

Go big or go home fags

Just get drunk around desperate uglies. They dive on drunk 5/10's because they know you're more likely to fuck em.

If you're under a 5/10 I dunno, try rape or hookers I guess.

I got 1 friend with benefit and 2 friends i would actually like to be in a relationship with and they let me do stuff and stuff. I dont even try....im ugly af tho

i am qt, nice, and funny

Just become a fag, ez.

Wowzers. Any more pics of her?? She's cute as fuck

/thread.

To God goes all of my glory. All of my luck with the many girls I have been with are thanks to Him and I hope He continues to bless me. That is all. (Pic related. It's-a me!)

3 things:

- Looking good
- Having confidence
- Being interesting

You don't need all of them, 2 are more than enough usually, sometimes just one.

As men are expected to make a move, confidence end being one of the most important ones, so you need to build it. Building it requires practice, but also successes with women.

So lower your bar, start going out with any girl who shows some interest in you, doesn't matter if she's ugly or whatever. Then start moving up.

On looking good, genetics help, but a lot of it is how you dress, how fit you are, and your posture. On being interesting is about having done interesting things in your life and knowing how to talk about them.