Daily reminder that racism has no place in football. Racists are not welcome in any football related thread

Daily reminder that racism has no place in football. Racists are not welcome in any football related thread.

You have to go back

I don't like that immigrants from the middle east are coming to my country.

>l-look at me mom, I'm racist lol

OOOOK OOOOK EEEEK EEEEK

dass racist man

How do you feel about the fact that the most beautiful woman in your country, the pop-singer 'Mo' is fully supportive of Refugees Welcome and has literally said that 'the worst thing you can be is racist'. She is 'will trade racists for rapists' personified. Bloody empty-headed fools.

>2016
>actually basing your opinions on celebrities
SHAGGY DOGGY DO

I doubt she and I have any opinions in common. But I do find her alarmingly attractive.

Or welcome on this site

>beautiful
>tattoos
Britbottles

Reddit is around the corner, casualracism has always been part of Sup Forums, besides it's all done in good fun. Only a small minority are actual racists and it's just stormfront fags, but they have their own containment board. Now leave and never come back nigger :)

Is this real?

this desu, racism is a joke here. People of all colors call each other nigger on Sup Forums.

THE FUCKING BRITS. THANK GOD WE KICKED YOUR ASSES OFF THIS CONTINENT!!

No, it's one of Sup Forums's concoctions

yes 100%

personally i think Sup Forums is much more tolerant of Sup Forums than other boards so they really have no choice but to come here.
but this is a sports board. maybe you do have great theories and opinions on race relations but i don't come here for that. i come here for sports. failure to grasp that fundamental fact leads me to doubt your ideas about politics are very well thought out anyway.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post/campaign

why the niggers tho?

it's fake but yeah there's no such thing as free speach in the uk

Serious question here I swear.

Are Middle Easterners good at sports? I know African immigrants are.

Holy shit, pls tell me this is not real???
You get prosecuted for posts on the fucking internet????

wtf is wrong with you, UK?

Yeah, esport games like Bomber Man

Racism is life, Nigger

stop being mean sven.

Enjoy your african immigrants fucking your women

>americucks

The disgustingness of your opressive islam-loving state that for ex. banned the "dangerous" Robert Spencer from entering knows no limits it seems. Writing this i now remember tommy robinsons situation and how the human-garbage UK police harass him when he and his kids are at a pub watching football, harassing him for having "illegal opinions" and i get even more mad seeing pics like this (pic related). First of all Shrooms and LSD should be legal and also, they couldnt have prioritezed like saving kids from muslim grooming gangs instead of going around in fields busting up mother nature for making "illegal Drugs" ?

>inb4 Sweden YES!
Yes stop reminding me

Sauce on top right pls

this dyke is far below the danish average woman in terms of looks, pretty much on par in terms of retarded liberal world views

When I was playing youth football I found that the North Africans were quite a bit better than the Middle Eastern kids. Didn't play with any real Africans though.

Are you the original Denmark from /bundes/?

no, sorry