Just did a little past/present/future tarot card reading for myself and the results are not looking good

Just did a little past/present/future tarot card reading for myself and the results are not looking good.

Past: Reversed King of Cups

The King of Cups reversed is incredibly emotionally controlling and manipulative. This is someone who is toxic, moody, sulky and withdrawn from others, particularly if things do not go his way. He can be vindictive and vengeful and has a talent at being able to punish others through emotional manipulation. He uses emotional blackmail to get his way and to push his own agenda. He leaves you feeling uncertain about yourself and as if you are the problem, not him. This only leads to emotional instability within you, which is entirely undeserved. If this sounds like someone you have met in the past, there is still some work to be done in releasing yourself from his controlling forces.

Present Postion: Death

In the present position, this card indicates that you are paring down to the minimum to deal with a massive change in your life. You may be breaking up or under great duress. You might be worried about your job and out of touch with the world around you as obsessions about the economy become preoccupations. You might be involved with a foreclosure or other tragic loss of personal property. One thing about the Death card is that it is impossible to fight. You might want to consider accepting the fate that has occurred and seek to work within it today for a happier tomorrow.

Future: Reversed Magician

Magician reversed indicates empty promises, false possibilities, a con man, misunderstandings and a lack of substance to make possibilities become a reality. The possible is becoming impossible when the Magician is upside down. You might find that no one is taking you seriously when this card shows up reversed, or that the people and situations in your life are confusing and unreliable.

What do you think?

the wheel turns. get through the shit part and things will turn around

lots to deal with but should have a good outcome

The earth is flat

Better pic I hope

It's because they're upside down, dipshit.

Fuck! (It's turned 90ยบ to the left)

could be better
whats most important is what YOU think

Are you in the mood to do readings?

This reading is all about your illusions being shattered and having to pick up the pieces, especially emotionally. The celtic cross is talking about reconciling those changes with the world as it is.

You will have a long term and meaningful relationship with a sheep but, in the end, she will clean out your bank account and laugh about it while fucking your best friend.

Do a reading for me
& Also kys.

>death reverse
>world reversed
>5 pentacles
>4 cups
it seems like you'll be going thru some not so nice times

now do me and ill give you more feedback

I've heard even from the highest occult masters that the cards mean nothing, it's all about what the cards mean to you. So any guide that defines what the cards mean is not absolute by any means

Look into EA Koetting and his mastering divination course

Well then it's a good thing it's bullshit. Try reading the entrails of pets. It's the only proven method

It's true but what YOU think could be useful too. That's why you can do readings to others

if b can fuck off and go to x that would be so cash

You want a reading?

Yeah, smarty pants !

Give me a reading op. Typically I get some pretty piss poor results.

This is for you

Hey, that's kind of cool.
I don't have any tarot cards, could you do mine as well?
*wink*

It seems like you're in a place right now where you are unable to move on from a relationship that was kinda bad for you

Thanks!

Bumping to make sure thread stays alive and I get a reading.

OP here, this is mine from earlier. I'm in a new relationship so outcome gives me the hibjibibis

Bumping to give you a reading

I can't tell if they are reversed or not
well this is a new spread for me
but nope, Im in a situation but a relationship isn't part of the issue

Can you tell me a little bit more?

wow, good luck buddy.

BTW the hermit it reversed, so you understand the orientation of these cards.

accurate reading
going thru some not so good times and it seems like the ride won't end here so I'll have to change something up

Thanks for the reading. I do appreciate it.

The present card is upright, the others reversed.

Well you're on /b, we could have guessed that.

sure
I just lost a job and now Im kind of left on my own to pay for every bill and I have no backup income. not to mention iv spent all my money on drugs and food lately. im looking for jobs but its just nice to finally have a week off free from any work. im enjoying the time off despite the fact that I should be concerned about paying my rent next week

All reversed

>reversed hierophant
telling me that my lack of effort at work and laissez-faire attitude finally got me in trouble...but it was expected trouble that I brought on myself
>3 swords
necessary sacrifice, i know what i have to do. i know i need to send out applications and go to welfare office monday as a backup plan. i know i need to stop smoking weed and buying junk food
>fortune rversed
seems like ill be unemployed for a while. so this gives me time to focus on myself. unfortunately i might "let go" and just be content being unemployed for months im sure ill be getting high and just chilling like iv been doing over the past year.
lack of self discipline on my part
getting older at this point and i need a vacation

you'll get through it even if you think you won't

figure out what you're indecisive about and you can flip that shit around

you gotta shit or get off the pot

>reversed
top kek user
you blew it!

user needs a reading. Could anyone do a run for me?

Whats the orientation?

Thanks. I needed that

id like to say Thank you OP for giving free readings

Present card is upright

No problem. I'm booooooored

then could you do a reading on what my next job will be like?

Ill do it because dubs. Last one of the night.

thx bro
whats your interpretation btw?
have a good night

It says 'google that shit yourself if you care to find out our meaning'

But,

Past: trickery, contradiction, litigation, disputes.

Present: established strength, effort, trade, discovery

Future: the meaning remains unaltered - increased, felicity, beauty, embellishment