Whats wrong with my tinder Sup Forums?

Whats wrong with my tinder Sup Forums?
Havent had a match in ages.

Include that you enjoy watching your girlfriend getting fucked by black men. That will absolutely find you some luck. You may not get any action, but at least you'll be able to watch.

self depreciation
lack of humor / wit
are you from maryland

Im from the uk.

You're just not that good looking m8, simple as that

Your a faggy cyberpunk goth whatever. Maybe dont be a faggot. What normal girl wants to date a goth cyberpunk. When a fag puts a small dick joke in his bio most of the time people think its also true

Could be true

It's 2017 and you still use kik ... proper fag

in that case try grindr

I used a boost today out of desperation and didn't get a single match.. I was doing ok the first week but all the matches were dull with no potential.

Im just confident with my style, and my dick.

It's entirely true. Girls are just as superficial as we are. However lame your bio is doesn't change anything

This is what im experiencing. Havent used a boost. And probably wont ever.

Kek

I think dating services are a mistake.

For one, as a man, you're cheating. Men are supposed to have the balls to approach a woman they like and face the odds of soul crushing rejection or simply realizing that the woman isn't even all that interesting.

Then, from the woman's point of view, she gets hundreds of likes and gets to choose the best of the best from the beta cuck losers who use dating apps. What makes you so special over them?

tl;dr: go outside and talk to girls in real life.

I work in a bar. I talk to girls a lot. Just doesnt go anywhere after a week.

Yeah I deleted it. Still autustic

Show your picture you stupid faggot.

>HURR MY DICK IS SMALL

You're not funny you stupid cuck. Unless you're a 9/10, you can't say shit like that.

So go ahead and lets see your fat ass.

This is my first picture. Im probably a 5-6/10 AT best.

You aren't in shape. You aren't attractive.. You have no distinguishable traits or personality.. There is literally no reason to pick you over someone else.

Well what can i do quickly? i go to the gym and play rugby...

you look like a gay lesbian

I'm just telling you how the girls are thinking.. 90 percent of girls go to 10 percent of guys on dating websites.

A 5-6/10 is being very generous. Not only are you unattractive, but you dress like shit. Why would you have a self deprecating bio? So girls feel pity for you?

Fags on her are obsessed with black people. It's fucking weird.

>i go to the gym
what the fuck do you do there eat donuts and shit?

/thred

Ive actually lost a lot of weight. Should have seen me last year.

Its a quote.

So you weren't even original with your self deprecation? Jesus it just gets worse. Get off tinder and focus on bettering yourself.

maybe you should try quoting something people actually know

You have something better?

Fucking OG Zordon looking nigga got caught up in a bedazzler

Goddamnit I was trying to think of a bedazzle joke.

How about being original. Also no one cares about your snapchat or kik

Well there's your problem right there. You're hideous

Thats actually pretty fucking funny. Nice.

you have no hope op, fat chicks are your only option

I don't get it

Lucky for me then, quite like porkers.

No one likes porkers, but beggars can't be choosers. Try POF tinder is a alpha male app. POF is for the weaker man to find the less attractive women.

>go to gym
>get some style
>read "the game"

You are what's wrong with the uk

Kek hello new friend

Maaan, I'm ugly but I like to think that I'm not as ugly as some other people but yeah I made a fake tagged account to compare to mine and literally every bitch I talked to replied. Got a few nudes too.

I mean girls seem to tolerate me in reality, they laugh at my jokes and they don't give me a look of disgust, I dunno why it's different online.

Don't slick your hair back you faggot. Put on some muscle/lost fat and stop dressing like an autist
Or just kill yourself

Listen, you're not hideous, but you're certainly not good looking, you still had enough balls to post your pic on an anonymous board, where even a 9/10 would get berated for some stupid shit. Take advantage of that confidence and try to make yourself more attractive, get rid of your shit clothes and hairstyle and try to be a little more original at least in your bio. Don't just list things that you do.

Why is it strange to you that it's different online?

Your personality is a complete mess bro.

But i like the way i dress, i dont feel id be as confident in clothes i didnt like. Top advice though in all honesty.

This is op

Do your pictures show your tattos?
>deleted "tattooed." Faggot

Dont use so many spaces/ paragraphs
Dont post SC / KiK unsolicited. Youre too available. Too needy

No my pictures dont show my tattoos

your so dumb it's criminal

You're.

Fair enough, dress as you wish, but it's really not a good look m8. I'm sure there are more tasteful and subtler offshoots of the style.

You don't mention your fedora collection

Thats something ill look into.

I dont have one. I dont own a single hat infact..