Sup Forumsros i have a problem

Sup Forumsros i have a problem...
i doubt any of you guys here can help me but here goes nothing...
so me and my girlfriend have been dating for nearly a year now
we fight almost all the time over stupid trivial shit
the majority of the time, she gets angry over something small, pisses me off, i say something stupid, she holds it over my head for a while.
i dont think we get along every well, but shes like full-on in love with me.
i definitely like her personality, but i dont know whos really the problem here.
i can provide some situations if anyone asks but i dont know what to do.
im really asocial so i dont know if ill be able to get through all of college, and the rest of my life, without her
i seriously dont know what to do Sup Forumsros... please... any help is appreciated
>inb4 "kill yourself"

Cant inb4 on OP post
Kill yourself

fuck

I've been there, OP, and I'll be honest and tell you that it won't get any better and will most likely just get worse. The best thing you can do is just end it before one of you end up hurting one another really badly which was essentially what got me to make that decision.

You will make it without her.

is she going to college with you?
if not, how far away is your college from where she lives?

You sound indian

OP, are you literally me?

haha i wish

nope
shes a few states away but we've met in person a few times
plan to live together when we finish college

idk bro
w o a

Next time something like this happens slap her and man up

You wish to be indian? What kind of masochist are you?

gtfo with this nonsense
college is a whole different ballgame. you get an opportunity to reinvent yourself with a slew of people who don't know your history of autistic behavior. people will be less judgmental than it seemed in high school. you'll meet more like minded people and make friends and meet girls. end it with current long distance girl as soon as you meet some tail in college.

If you break up now when it's not too bad still, you'll feel like getting back together, will regret it and feel miserable anyway. Just try your best not to argue and carry on. If/when it gets so bad that it's not worth it anymore, one of you will probably end it, and there will be more closure. You'll know it couldn't have been saved.

Look up Borserline Personality Disorder and decide if you think ithe relationship worth it or not.

since my situation is almost the same i'll tell you what i'm doing
basically i'm trying to talk some sense into her to stop these fights (which she starts almost everytime) and hearing what she doesnt like that i do so i can be a little better with her
basically i'm just trying to improve/fix the relationship

thats basically what i do

i think this is the best piece of advice so far
thank you

i'm doing this too either we can make this work since we both like eachother really much or we get to real end of it

Just straight up ask why she is acting like that. There might be a reason, maybe she wants to go on a vacation or her workplace is streasful
(((I'm not sure))), but you should really talk this out before it gets even worse.

Man I kind of understand how you feel. I actually just broke up with my girlfriend. It honestly doesn't sound like you are/will be happy. You are using her like a crutch, maybe not fully or not just using her, but it's just a safe thing. I don't think a good relationship should fight that much. Don't be with her just because she loves you and it's safe. If you don't love her it will do more damage in the long run to both of you.

>a few states away
>fighting all the time
>in college

You sound like a lost cause pal, no advice for you

You asked a group of people who you knew would tell you to get rid of her for advice on what to do. You've already made your decision. Confront it like a man and get it over with. It's cruel to both of you to keep a dead relationship plodding along longer than it needs to.