Went to a Muslim wedding

Went to a Muslim wedding,

Ask me anything

Timestamp was originally for Sup Forums but since they're not interested I'll just post it here.

how did it go?

Great

why do they look so white

how did you not get a deadly dose of freedom?
i thoguht trump was in power
wow i hate trump now.

Because I whited out their faces?

did they all fire their guns into the air?

did any of the bullets come down on them?

I'm American and therefore immune and at least and one member of the groom's family voted Trump

nigga

Sup Forums is boring. they just circle jerk about trump and niggers.

Can't fire your gun into the air if you won't have one?

lmao pretty much

far right can get the dick

wow i hate white people now

That's not a nice thing to say

yeah, that's nice Donny, but shut the fuck up, the adults are talking. all muslims own guns, in case one of them gets married. the Koran requires them to fire their weapons into the air at any marriage.

they used to use bows.

i don't make the rules for my penis

sauce?

keek

is the bitch at least 9 year old ?

Post your trap shit somewhere else

25 I think

Sup Forums has your perception fucked up

this is the U.S's official reason for bombing muslim weddings
>they wus shoosting at our unmanned aircraft, we have the right to defend our lifeless drones

what went wrong .....

Nothing, it was a perfectly nice and civil ceremony

did the bride or the groom cut the white man's head off as a ritual sacrifice to allah?

Nice trips but no

sauce is Angie Varona.

wait, no, that's over in that other thread.

that's the guy who carefully trawls every single thread on every board. if anyone posts a pic of a woman, he immediately replies "that's a trap".

it's the stupidest forced meme to ever have existed. he'd even claim that this was a trap.

Christ, I used to be a Muslim, they're the most boring fucking events ever. Oh wow you get buffet quality food, zero booze, they take a break for prayers. Muslims are faggots. Oh did you watch a bunch of guys dance with other guys? You probably did. What a faggot culture.

What did they sell at the snackbar?

Suicide vests.

Allah. It was an allah snackbar.

i'm no fag but if dudes ever start to look like that i may have to reevaluate myself

chip and dip, smoked beef (courtesy of the groom's family), goat cheese and crackers, some desert who's name I can't pronounce