Medfags

Medfags,
what is this?
how did i get it?
how do i get rid of it?

Its a fucking canker sore, they make medicine for it. Its completely harmless in the long run, it just really hurts. Give it time and it will go away on its own.

Deadly disease. You're fucked.

gargle salt water and dont eat sweets/drink pop

Looks like a canker sore.

A hot saline rinse several times a day for several days should make it better.

Don't eat so much sugar in the future.

dig it out with your fingernail. it worked for me. helps if you have some alcohol. its like a whole body pain blocker.

Never tell people you have a canker sore because they'll think you mean "cold sore" and they'll mistake you for having herpes; high school was rough

It's herpes.

Actually

It's a mouth sore.
You bit the inside of your mouth and it got infected.
Rinse your mouth with saltwater or mouthwash.
/Thread

Canker

Saline water

^ this is the correct answer. It's an ulcer from an irritated cut. It will go away on its own.

Optionally, don't hang out with idiots that you aren't willing to derisively correct.

Its thrush, stop eating yeasty pussy

It's cancer. You are going to die faggot
Source: I am a Denist

It will get rid in some days. You can take tea tree oil on it, the pain stops then immediately. Put a drop of this oil on the spot. Fuck all other messages here, they are morons

Bad dental hygiene and you but yourself, thus a canker.

Or

Go get an allergy test done and start avoiding certain foods. I grew up with several of these the size quarters in my mouth every day. Till I found out what foods I'm allergic to and avoid d them.

Canker Sore. Rinse with salt water. Hurts at first but after rinse it becomes numb.
Noone knows why they occur. Usual up to 3-4 times per year in adults.

definitely a canker sore. I get them every once in a while.. When I first notice one, I rub a q-tip with hydrogen peroxide on it across the sore and the surrounding area. then I pour about 1/16th of a teaspoon of salt on my and dig it into the sore. Hurts like a bitch but it seems to cut my healing time in half. then I brush/floss/mouthwash 5 times a day until it disappears.

>derisively
what a fucking gay ass word.

Salt water and stay hydrated. I get them when my dumbass hits my lips or gums with my toothbrush.

Holy SHIT OP that's the bite of a brown recluse!!

Put lime/lemon on that to disinfect it and then put some salt on that. Shit's gonna hurt but it does heal it better

This is what happens when you suck too much dick.

You need to stop sucking dicks (black dicks)

use an alex jones certified water filter it will clean the pore and refurbish the mark

Ulcer, gargle saltwater and stay hydrated. It will burn and be uncomfortable, but won't last more than a few days. I get them from time to time.

kek

It's a canker sore you uneducated fucking buffoon

Fuck off with your nigger-tier language abilities.

Not even the guy you responded too, but fuck you're retarded.

Don't fret. Just attack it with salt salt salt salt.

canker sore.

I find anbesol helps keep it numb.

Shit i thought cola would make it go away

I have one too but im not op

nobody says derisively and I'm an English major.

salt

OP do you dip?. I get similar looking thinks
when I go too hard on the Grizz.

But do they write it?

literally a symptom of syphilis.

its probably the least used word in the English language.

This! Other thing you can do is take some cankersore led like ambesol, rub it in to numb the area, take something sharp like pointy tweezers and scrab it off, it will hurt a little but the ambesol will help. I have noticed that when I work to scrape it off it takes maybe 3-4 days to heal as opposed to week or longer. Don't drink acidic stuff as it'll make it bigger.

to be fair it is a gay ass word

I Get those too. Used to think Granny Smith apples caused it. The sour ones. I love them. But I think it's stress now. They flare up during times of stress, for me. Might get an allergy test.

>Ball Cancer
Cure: Is to have someone else kick you in the balls exactly 5 times and to thank them for doing it.

>derisively
what a fucking expressive-ass word.

>letting shit grow on me
nope

derisive is usually not used an adverb.

good thing you understand grammar.

it sure is.

an hero.

assuming you're using that as a verb - no.

>I'm an English major.
that doesn't actutally make you credible.

both of you deserve buttstuff.

buttstuff sounds good tbh.

also, that was an imperative verb, just to clarify.

unrecoverable cancer no good solution cept removal of body... good luck!!!

ya buttstuff sounds like it could be pretty good.

mhmm you motherfuckers need Jesus.

canker sore. whenever my canine teeth scrape/scrape or my toothbrush hits the lip/gum hard, i'll get one where the skin was injured. canker sore lasts like 3~5 days and are a pain in the ass

oral thrush like a yeast infection in yo mouth

Canker sore, not herpes. Goes away in like a week. Get some novacane gel or something to num it

OTC

dont listen to them its the herp

drink 2 cups of your own piss, that will cure it