Why brazilian music is always so cheery and happy?

why brazilian music is always so cheery and happy?
I always feel so light hearing it
youtube.com/watch?v=_eySR4tCm5A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXMpn-bENZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=03Aq-qnJng4
youtube.com/watch?v=eL6zdEwRKws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop trying to exploit my virginity with anime girls.

it's ok to be sexually attracted to kuruminha

who is pic related supposed to be?

>tfw you're brazilian and depressed and can't relate to your country's music

you literally live in the most normie country of the world where girls are literally begging to get fucked in the ass, what's wrong with you

youtube.com/watch?v=NXMpn-bENZQ

>he doesn't know kuruminha

t-thank you, user!

p-please t-teach me your ways

k but that's not true though

I understand your feelings OP, I'm Chilean and I don't connect to my country's music.

Going a bit off here, but Brazilian post-punk (which surprisingly is probably our biggest rock-related genre) is really big, and it doesn't always sound quite cheery.

There's Legião Urbana but that's basically tumblrcore, Titãs which honestly is underrated especially on Titanomaquia, RPM is another very interesting band in that area...

Also, Funk Carioca just gives me headaches. It's like grime but mixed with more afrolatino influences, more repetitive usage of samples and a massive lack of flow. If there's some good stuff I probably haven't found it.

(not true btw)

>caring about rock when there is MPB
pls
youtube.com/watch?v=03Aq-qnJng4

m8, I've been to your country, you can literally go to a party kiss dozens of girls you have never meet, get the number of them all, maybe bring one home and fuck her on the same night. You guys live in normie paradise

To be fair, that's one of the few cases where Brazilian music isn't cheery.

Also Djavan is MPB GOAT.

>normie paradise
>autism quite literally off the charts
>literally get headaches from the music at parties that leave me bedridden the next morning
>near no alcohol tolerance

It's a normie paradise alright, but it's more like hell to me.

sounds like you're the normie, m8

>near no alcohol tolerance
are you asian? alcohol tolerance develops along with drinking.
t. have an asian friend
I was not the only one doing this my friend. It was literally the norm to do this, to the point I got shocked when i saw this happening. Here in Europe kissing more than one girl is so abnormal that would probably get you in a fight

>wanting to go to a party to kiss a dozen girls and shag and a moldy carpet
hmmmmm

are you in denial about being a normie or something?
it's not like social anxiety is inexistent here

yes, I am a normie what's wrong with that? You sound like you are trying to create excuses for yourself

Nah, Spanish-Italian mostly (it's... complex? There's probably some Dutch and Portuguese and Chilean somewhere, actually). Though, to be fair, I did grew up in a neighborhood where about 50% of the population was of some Asian descent (also Syrian-Lebanese and some Italians and many many mixes amongst those groups).

When, where and with whom did you go? And where are you from? That might clear up some stuff.

>Legião Urbana
>tumblrcore

do you know what tumblr core is?

also

Italy, went to Rio with some people from UFRJ when I was doing an exchange program there

>tfw if yõnlu knew Sup Forums he probably wouldn't have killed himself

>"dude brazil is like so normie lmao"
>"that's not true"
>"lol you're just making excuses you loser"
am I missing something or are you just stupid

Legião Urbana is probably the closest thing we have to tumblrcore, actually.

>Rio

Well, that clears things up. On the other hand, I lived in São Paulo, so it's not like it's much better, but you're going to Rio, you have a biased sample size.

I went to São Paulo for a holiday there, spend some time in Rua Agusta things weren't that different from Rio 2bh. The only difference was that there was more asians and white people 2bqf

>There's Legião Urbana but that's basically tumblrcore
what
Legião Urbana is like the brazilian Nirvana in terms of popularity my dude

I'm not saying in terms of popularity, I'm saying in terms of style and lyrics.

in that case they're literally Joy Division
but Legião Urbana is so insanely popular here that calling it tumblrcore is kinda unfair

Fair enough.

Kinda related - fuck Los Hermanos. Shitty band with shitty fans that spawns like twenty different copycats per month.

what isnt tumblr core, then?

>Legião Urbana
youtube.com/watch?v=eL6zdEwRKws
wtf eu amo o brasil agora

that song is crazy popular here