After watching this for the second time I can absolutely say that this is true kino

After watching this for the second time I can absolutely say that this is true kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxcXyK2_CzM
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because you're an idiot who uses the word "kino".

Marvel fags should leave while we discuss true cinema

Le bump for opinions

My opinion? You should really stop shilling this product and find a better one to promote.

Not enough quips for that kid. Just ignore him.

UC is legit top 5 films of the decade so far.

Best scene senpaitachi?
This one imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxcXyK2_CzM

I've watched it three times. Once in the cinema with my friends, the ultimate cut once with my friends, and the UC again alone.

The theatrical version wasn't great but I have no idea why it got such bad reviews when shit like Age of Ultron is certified fresh on RT

I don't get super hero movies anymore, all of DC stuff seems to be the same stories they've done again and again while Marvel just does 2 hour long fight scenes with puns.
Why do people bother with them?

Awesome scene.

As to, , I catch new things every time I watch it. There's an amazing amount of detail and nuance.

Great film but it would have been better if they removed "Batman v Superman" from title and leave it "Dawn of Justice" and flash scene and darkseid henchmen that appear in batman's dream sequence as well. All of this is just pure fanservice.

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

It's easily the best cape film. Shits on Nolan and most Marvel. Just wish it wasnt marketed/titled as 'V', the antagonistic element was unnecessary, set misguided expectations, degraded superman's already tenous brand.

This was the first time I've been both awed and terrified by the Batman since Bale's warehouse scene in Begins. Every scene is gold.

Also, the voice modulator was a stroke of genius.

Agreed. Flash's scene was too much. Aquaman's and Cyborg's too. Should have stopped at the symbols.

I kinda liked Lex desu.

I have to admit that Eisenberg's portrayal has really grown on me.

Did he deserve to die ?

>tfw fell for the ultimate cut is better meme

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what Bruce went back over and did to that poor guy. It's actually creepier for me not knowing.

Perfect Lex origin story

How did Batman run on the roof at the start?

You guys notice the different music when Lois arrives at the Lexcorp helipad?

It's way more sinister and grandiose than in the theatrical cut. It's a really awesome change.

I only saw the Ultimate Edition and I loved it. What changes did they make ?

joker lex luthor a shit

the theatrical cut music was just like on the OST with Lex's theme, but the Ultimate Cut has a different take where Lex's theme has these really chilling horn sections that werent there before.

Dawn of Justice Theatrical Cut < Civil War < Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition

That said, I still had fun with Civil War.

>stops trying to pull the knife out of his shoulder when he sees Batman looking at him
It's the little things

Whats with the multiple daily

> Le BvS was a good movie meme

threads?

that was released on dvd and blue ray already?wasnt it in theaters like 2 weeks ago

If you cant see why AOU is a better movie than BvS then you are probably medically retarded.

Shilling garbage films, Not even once.

>implying it isn't

It's a pretty dull film, a retreat of the first one and undeniable worse since the novelty factor has already worn off. And the quips are annoying, even the enemy robot is quippin full time now.

They are probably giggling to themselves when they make these threads like..."Lets see how many people fall for this hehehehe..."

>called batman vs superman
>wonderwoman stands in the front

Alright

At least it had some kind of structure.

No.

You mean cute

AOU was like popcorn. It's fine for a while then you start feeling sick of it.

Requesting a cum covered dvd or bluray of this kino please.

Who is this semenonio demonio?

Sup Forums shitposts here, and so does Sup Forums.

Wake the fuck up sheeple

Oh god, those intro videos of Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg were so fucking hamfisted. 4 whole minutes dedicated to some dudes that don't even show up in that movie RIGHT BEFORE the showdown vs Doomsday, who the fuck thought that's good pacing? That scene with Flash coming from the future at least provides some mystery since at that point you're left to think that he's encouraging Batman to kill Superman, so I wouldn't cut it out.

But the movie hurts a lot due to the insistence of cramming so many things into it. What was the point of letting us know that Superman is not all that dead at the end of the movie? Sure, we know he comes back in the comics, but that still doesn't help the movie in any way. Why do we see Lex hinting so strongly to Darkseid? We already had Batman telling Wonderwoman they need to find the others and get ready for a battle in the future, that's all you needed to make people expect sequels.

Is it true people saying that it fixes a lot of problems and the movie is a lot better?

or is it just a meme?

This Lex annoying as fuck, but Eisenberg does a good job acting the shit part that he got imho. But really now, his character is more similar to Jim Carrey's Riddler than any version of Lex Luthor.

I think it was a combination of things - his line and possibly, he's got some sort of grippers in his gloves and boots.

It explains a little bit better why people are harping about Superman and coming to testify in front of the Congress, for one. There were some other things better explained, but even at 3 hours the movie feels like it tries to develop too many plotlines for its own good.

I liked both, but the UC definitely fills some holes. A lot of the fans had already pieced a lot of it together, but there's whole subplots that were cut from the theatrical.