Sup Forums What the fuck is wrong with me

Sup Forums What the fuck is wrong with me.

I met this chick at a party last night, she seemed cool. Nothing special she was average looking and personalty seemed okay.

But today i couldnt stop thinking about her. My heart got faster and it was almost like a panic attack, but i wasnt. I dont know what the feeling is i have towards her and how to deal with it.

Love my friend. Going through something similar to you, but just lots of stress.

Sounds like a rush of some form of endorphin. Your body is trying to force you to mate.

You have teh hots

I thought that as well, but there was nothing substantial about her. Shes just mediocre and i really dont know that much about her.

i have a gf ive been with for almost 8 months and never felt like this before, and id say im in love with her. I just dont get a fucking panic attack when i think about her.

In love with gf, not new girl*

Idk man, let it play out for a while, and if you're still thinking about her you just might have something for her.

3some, mate. You got this.

Highly, unlikely. Sorry user.

Okay, how longs a while. A few weeks?

If so how would i approach it. She knows i have a gf and im completely in the unknown as if she would be into me.

Im still confused as to why i feel this why, well you guys confirmed that im into her but im confused as to why when i dont know her very well.

Sounds like you have some feelings for her, or maybe someone that looks like her ??

Maybe see if you can get yourself to another party shes at? See if you can talk to her more and maybe get her number?

I would say about 1-3 weeks, if you're thinking about her still and you think about her more than your GF, maybe you should break up, or have some hot kinky sex with you GF to make you stop thinking about the other girl.

Okay so i think i "have the hots for her"

But do any of you guys know what it could be, why her, like shes not that good looking and i dont know much about her, although she seemed nice.

It's just your brain picked her for some odd reason, don't overreact to it now. Wait 1-3 weeks and if you're still thinking about her, maybe start doing what I said before. Maybe even speak to your GF or that girl.

About you thinking of her that is.

I thought about that, i think i might but i feel like i couldnt talk to her about it as she would have a massive bias and just respond in a way that benefits her ?

I doubt the girl i live with would be fine with me saying i have these feeling for another girl, and that i am willing to act on them if they are still with me in a few weeks.

Sounds like you're in a tuff situation as of right now. If it doesn't blow over and you're feelings of this girl overcome the ones for your GF, I would say you should break up, or be the honorably person and just deal with it until you either forget or you just can't take it anymore.

>Having the the hots for an average nothing special girl
>Revelation. You are also average nothing special.

What.jpg

I think it's normal to have this happen to you from time to time. Try not to overthink. Acknolwedge that the feelings are there, but just because you have developed sudden feelings for this girl doesn't automatically mean she's better for you or anything.

This guy gets it too OP.

but i am though

You probably like here but when you realise that you get stress because you love your gf aswel and feel its not normal to like a girl other than your gf. But its totaly normal. As long as you eat at home.

Yes, but nothing caught my attention. For example my current gf is pretty good looking, its in with what i look for in a girl. Has the same sexual preferences. I was introduced to her by a friend that knew that we were both into bdsm and thought we would get along.

In comparison this new girl doesnt really fit what i look for in a girl and i dont know much about her. Shes kinda fat and looks below average. She seemed nice but nothing special.

but this fucking feeling man, its something special.

Its not stress, i can tell you that.

I dont know how to describe it, my heart is consistently racing and no matter how hard i try i cant forget her. Her name just races around in my head. No fantasies or anything. Just her name and i can actively feel my heart beating faster and being super tense all the time. Its fucking weird and like nothing else ive ever experienced before. Its not a good feeling

thats called guilt, youre feeling guilty

For what, i didnt do anything. I didnt think about doing anything at first just got the feeling a dew hours after i woke up and started remembering the people i met.

fuck man, im so confused. Started drinking cos this shit, hopefully i can drown the feelings in burbon

Trust me, I'm going through the same thing, I have a friend that's trying to convince this girl to like me even though she has no idea who I am, and it stresses me the fuck out because I really think she's cute, but idk if he's doing what I'm telling him to do or if she's into me because he doesn't give me updates and I don't want to be an annoying faggot and always bother him about it.

as men, we dont fluctuate in hormones easily and when we do, it can be confusing and frustrating. i dont know you and i dont know why, but youre curious and feel guilty about it because youre talking with someone else

White mans burbon Lloyd, my man, white mans burbon.

Ayy i got trips.

And bourbon is all ive got here, it has to work

Wdym by "trips"?

My last post that he responded to got trips.

I see.

Your in love! ️

But fuck, i dont even know her. About all i know is that she works in a factory and likes the colour red.

> But today i couldnt stop thinking about her. My heart got faster and it was almost like a panic attack, but i wasnt. I dont know what the feeling is i have towards her and how to deal with it.

Sounds like you're having a heart attack. You should dial 411 or something.

a heart attack that lasts for 14 hours. Is that even a thing

No

Op here: Why hasnt this shit 404'd yet. its been dead for ages.

if a mod is here feel free to delete.

You should beat yourself with a bat until your heart stops beating