Can we have an adorable thread? I love looking at qt3.14 girls...

Can we have an adorable thread? I love looking at qt3.14 girls, imagining they are my daughters and all the fun father/daughter things we would do together - ice cream, movies, games, etc. Nothing sexual. I actually follow a few girls on IG imagining they're my daughters. Been doing that for a few years. . . . it's really enjoyable watching them grow up. You may think I'm crazy . . . I'm not. It's nothing sexual at all . . . just like the warm and fuzzy feelings I get from imagining a happy life with a daughter.

And please no hate - this is all about peace/love and adorable daughter types

Picture very much related

Other urls found in this thread:

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/84nw617kzz/andy_sixx.wav
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>adorable
>posts a human chipmunk

I could stash both my nuts in those cheeks and she wouldn't notice a thing.

I have a friend who's always posting pics and videos of her daughter who's a gymnast

not this shit again. MOOOODS.

I actually follow a few girls on IG imagining they're my daughters. Been doing that for a few years. . . .
>it's really enjoyable watching them grow up.

fucking creep

Maddie is absolutely adorable. Her around 2011-2012 is my perfect daughter type.

Awww - I bet she's adorable. I prefer 7-12 y.o girls when imagining them as my daughters. Young enough to still possess innocence but old enough to hold mature conversations and critically question the world

MODS

This is adorable.

Maddie's a troll. Not the internet kind, the Mattel kind.

Creep? As I stated, there's nothing sexual about this. I just love imagining having a daughter who would love me and never leave me

Troll, you say? I think not

Why not a son with which you can do bro things?

Cute girls only, please. Any Maddie fans in here? Absolutely love her

This

Just prefer a daughter - always wanted a qt3.14 daddy's girl.

MODS get the fuck in here. What the fuck is this shit in my good Christian Sup Forums?!?!?!?!

Aint this adorable?

k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/84nw617kzz/andy_sixx.wav

Nothing wrong with this thread. It's all about individuals who look at 7-12 y.os and imagine them as their own daughters. Nothing better than getting cozy on the couch, having a glass of wine and looking at adorable girls dreaming about being an amazing dad.

because people come to Sup Forums to remember about their daughters

"That´s a man, baby" - Jim Karrey in Robocop

Dude find a short plump women they always produce adorable kids and breed with her.

Moar

You are a fuckin faggot, your gonna end up on a rekt thread

adorable nonetheless

Cryptopedos spotted.

Summoning MODS.

thread will be pruned in 5 4 3 2..

Hoping - I'm 30 so as time passes I become more depressed

Fucking kekd

Wow - why the hate? I've been used and hurt by woman all my life. For once I'd love a little qt3.14 who would love me and never leave my side

She got the "he's gonna blow in my mouth without warning me again" face on.

YOU ARE THE BEST user.

I LIKE YOUR THREADS

well why dont you imagine a creep taking a pic of your daughter and posting it all over the internet.

How do you feel about pics of "a daughter who would love me" being shared around like some candy?

Awww, thank you! I'm glad there's someone out there who feels the same

YEP

I SEE YOUR THREAD YESTERDAY

Maybe you should embrace the adorableness

I aint clickin that shit

fucking creep faggot, piss off

What I'm saying is are you okay with your imaginary daughter being an internet whore for others to delve in?

You sound like a despicable man who should never come near a child.

LOLZ

>My imaginary daughter being an internet whore

This is your problem . . . you're the one sexualizing this thread. Im posting an adorable girl who I imagine being my daughter and doing all the things a daddy/daughter would do. Get your mind out of the gutter. Seems like YOU should be the one who should never be around a child with that mind

>I d-d-don't like this little girl sexually, I swear!!

>[posts that whore shit]

Sure thing, kid.

I'm sick of this shit where kids are painted like whores and inculcated with the worst of black American culture.

Get it through your heads...

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

I totally get what you mean, but i like to imagine having an adorable son that looks up to you as the man.
Can we get some non-sexual pics of adorable son material as well?

Quit posting that shit on every fucking thread queer

this thread is like a post malone song
Too Young

LOL so in this thread shows a man so degraded by lost romances that he consorts to prey on the young and vulnerable.

posts a video of ADULT women gyrating on the floor and compares it to an adorable girl in dance class incorporating parts of gymnastic - (the bow and arrow move) yes, I do my research on what Maddie has interest in.

Seems like YOU are sexualizing things in here

>prey

Not sure where you get that from. Projecting much?

NEW GIFS?

Watch the video you dumb cunt.

Your crush """dances""" like a whore and is painted up like one.

Who'd neve r leave you cause you're a pedo, controller, manipulator, sadist, syko case. You want to posses someone the same way they possessed you by the as when a little boy and you couldn't do shit about it

kek

maddi mac teeth . teeth like a exploding grenade

their heads are too big

I like pinch it with my fingers and stretch it all the way down and back and fart on my ballbag

Crush? She's an adorable girl I imagine being my daughter.

Today I imagined she was having boy trouble so I took her for some frozen yogurt and told her that she's an amazing young woman and to never forget it. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and said, 'I love you, daddy'

Small girls are cute. Lovely tiny tities and oh daem their asses.

It's because they fucked him up from a young age and he grew up (more like stunted growth) thinking paedo shit is normal

Sometimes I imagine it being Christmas morning and Maddie runs in to my room, hops on my bed, saying 'Daddy, Daddy.' I open my eyes, half awake, and see her adorable smile. I give her a hug and we cuddle for a moment and I say, 'Excited, hunny?' and she nods eagerly. I give her a kiss on the head and say, 'Okay, Maddie, let's go open presents.'

Exactly, you're posting a child who is not yours on a dodgy internet board full of chomos and pedos and perverts.

what u r saying:
> truth hurts

you are a fagot

You have some serious psychological problems, even if you're not sitting naked enjoying the sexual frustration of the other 20% of this site and the reasonable reactions of the other 75%

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT NEW MADDIE'S BOUFRIEND?

>he prays for the young and vulnerable.

Fixed it for you.

No, small girls are only attractive for guys who are manlets or chomos

She's getting older so I guess it's to be expected. I really miss her when she was 9-11. Those were adorable years. I hope he treats her well and doesnt break her heart.

Nothing wrong with what I'm doing - not hurting anyone. You don't make much sense.

HHNNNNNGGGGHHH

I like to put BBs in my penis hole and fuck lightly microwaved banana peels.

Still not as weird as OP.

The sad thing is that after reading his replies I don't think he's joking

dude its you that makes no sense
stop it
no one likes it
so just because you went through some breakups youre going to post pics of little girls on the internet.

some man you are.

you have to stay committed to the troll

Op looks in the mirror an says "I hate you" so many times but instead of self suiciding, just dreams up a world where a parent moolesting their kid is fine. Haha what a queer op

OMFG Howard the duck has Steve Buscemi eyes

nope

Where the hell do you get that from? I dream up a world where I'm an amazing father who treats his daughter with respect and she never leaves me, and we stay together for ever.

Only a daughter would appreciate my loyalty and how hard I love. These girls who broke my heart didn't see what a daughter would see. A daddy/daughter bond is unbreakable

Of course Im not joking - not sure why that's a shock.

>I actually follow a few girls on IG imagining they're my daughters
>warm and fuzzy feelings I get from imagining a happy life with a daughter.

get help. that's not healthy

He said nothing sexual how is dreaming about having kids and being a family man sexual molestation

They post on IG so people can follow their lives - which is what I do. Imagining the fun daddy/daughter things we would do is not weird, or something I would need to get 'help' for, jackass.

Have you ever even kissed a girl user ?

i hope you're baiting

because i would hate being you

if your gonna be a disgusting faggot at least be self aware

he has a point, you're the one who comes to Sup Forums of all places on the web to do this knowing full well exactly what you're gonna get out of it
dumbass

why is Mod so fagett?