ITT: We are reddit

ITT: We are reddit

This. So much this.
EDIT: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Didn't read; upvoted

Favorite subs?
Mine are and

Kek, nice one. Have some gold.

I'm^really^cool^because^I'm^on^reddit^but^I'm^using^Sup Forums^memes^

ELI5?

>top comment

Serious: My wife's boyfriend is pregnant, should I accept her request to keep the child?

*edit thank you so much kind stranger for the gold. It will certainly make my life a little more pleasurable.

Yes, definitely. It's her child and she's a woman, and being a woman means she gets to make all the child decisions, even if they severely change your life to the point where it's not worth living.

This will probably get buried but... I'm fine with gay people.

>implying reddit treats women with respect
I know it's fun to make fun of reddit here, but they fucking hate women just as much as this please. Reddit isn't the progressive hive mind Sup Forums seems to think it is. They are very conservative when it comes to social issues surrounding women, trans and other minorities. Reddit is really only progressive economically and scientifically.

Down vote

shut your fucking trap mouth you sleazy psuedo intellectual whore

>banned from sub

>down vote; negative karma

I hate myself and am worthless. Can someone validate me?

Trump = Hitler and John Oliver = Comedic genius

*hugs hugs* You're not worthless and it's fine if you don't want to work because of your social anxiety. Life will get better, I promise. Please don't kill yourself.

We're talking about reddit, not Sup Forums.

This is why I stopped using reddit.

Can I get gilded?

I think you meant "gelded"

Hey your post has triggered me.. but in a good way! It appears that you are positively spreading awareness of Black History Month! Thanks for fighting the good fight, long live and prosper!
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

[Video] Bird does a backflip off of tree branch (x-post from /r/natureisgay)

>down voted

upvote

>controversial down vote

XD XD I hate trump XD he is a racist and all Republicans are dumb and I'm smart cause I stand with bernie. r/esist fuck trump! Do I fit in yet?

Haha, you made me laugh, take some gold!

No you're a radical liberal and that is not encouraged in this sub. Please refrain from using such terms.

Go back to r/atheism reddit newfags

*edit Thank you kind stranger. I was having a tough week but this gold made my day.

Please don't report me to the mods I'm an atheist I swear.

I will be messaging you on 2017-03-28 02:08:04 UTC to remind you of this link.
CLICK THIS LINK to send a PM to also be reminded and to reduce spam.

>up voted

Kek reddit is for fags.

>reported

>down voted and reported

Truly brave, have my up vote kind sir

Relevant username

This thread is the gay

Me too, thanks

Username checks out, anonymous.

Haha my girlfriend will love this!

>Tries desperately to make funny or witty comment for upvotes without regard for actual discussion or value.

Zoe Quinn actually made a good game.

>up voted to the 300+

Wow thank you for the support fellow fuck trumpers. You mind pegging me while I do the math to prove bernie still has a chance at the presidency

>up voted

Playing skyrim
MFW dragons :o

SO BRAVE *opboats*

>hates reddit when using Sup Forums
>hates Sup Forums when using redddit.
Average user.

Heads up guys Sup Forums is raiding us!

>unreasonable up votes

>what a save
>what a save
>what a save
>what a save
>what a save

Wow never thought this would get to the front page, thanks friends!

*Controversial sounding sentence with a left leaning joke at the end*

Foos ro dah xD !

>unreasonable gold for follow up comment

I'm going to hell for laughing at this

honestly Sup Forums is basically fucking reddit wit all thesee fjkfing fnefags all over the palce. like get the fuck out we wuz kinz in shit i fuckin hate allthe
thes nwefegs a on thiw
board it is ruinzs the soup thanks to aevey niggaz with a anz ms is the key boards
sprry so for suckzszzszszs lonegrs postststtdstststtsts
mh keybret boards jhave has haves has haveas ha v jas jave jas vja no t none not noen noenone keyboards not none backsoace

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Good sir
Good sir
Good sir
Good sir

>top 3 comments

>reported for spam

Everything on r/oddlysatisfying is so...oddly satisfying

*nods*

ITT: redditors pretending to be Sup Forumstards pretending to be redditors

fuck y'all faggets and yer mums too

>upvote

Who knew?

Edit: a word

XD just noticed your comment m'lady.
I would rescue you from hell itself and take you out for dinner m'lady. Lel
You're really pretty and I'm a really nice guy.
We should hangout. Love- swellguy64526

Ah the old reddit switch-a-roo :))))))))

Up doot

>up voted to the max

>3 up votes

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I get it, like reddit
fuck that's funny since we aren't on reddit

*pms nudes*

Question: My wife is 6 months pregnant, but I've only been with her for a month. How is this possible?
Edit: Yeah my Wives son won't explain to me how it happened.

* edit Send nudes

Thank Mr Skeltal

c u c k
u
c
k

i forgotted that i wantedted to say somtungin mimportant too but i forggetted so i now posted here dssee hewrere look eowe me here n0w looked LOOKED!!1!!@!@#@!$#

okayseriuosy reddit asnd dsnb4hinz i like th same smae sma esmames because we wuz posaintngz gs tha6th same w4 thigns like we is cane even s a fofds g postings that that the same asszsz theis ngs you underzxtanfd ?????. we need ath oldfagedgs back cuz they ,mae the funnoesr shit back in thethe days loike esweruiays

we need that ioldfags like me back now
thanks for your timez tmiy ma
godd night abvb fag aB?B welcoem thje athw Chan
Sir aRaale CAlooway the III

You must trust your wife. She is after all your wife and wouldn't do anything to harm your marriage. Also, how can you leave you marriage? You're heartless for even considering divorce.

Good meme

>reported; banned for spam.

DOWNVOTE THE HATER

Blacklives don't matter

can someone make the leader of anonymous tell his followers to stop spamming our subreddit

Down doot

>hypocritical up voted

jewish people are not bad...
racism is not tolerated here, this is a christian forumm.... so no swearing.

I am leader. We have no leader. we are anonymous

>r/blacklivesmatter

-smashes keyboard with head and posts-

At least this guy has never been to reddit unlike the rest of you fucking queers

Anonymous here
This time it's the leader speaking. We will directly stop spamming your subreddit if you give us 10$

*Hypocritical racist* r/blackpeopletwitter sub reference *here

Not gayer than Drumpf

*sings Robbie Rotten We Are Number One in public*