Do you have any videos of people beating muslims?

Do you have any videos of people beating muslims?

Nobody beats us. We're the best.

Suck it infidel filth.

no but i have a muslim fucking a white girl ... do you want that ?

yes please.

fuck you cunt you kill each other so thats cool... thats why nobody has shot you yet becasue they dont want filthy blood on there hands... filth kills filth

I despise these people, but I don't stoop down to their level. and niether should you so fuck off mate

nah i was just trolling user... i fucking hate them too.. not all some are chill, but then again i wouldnt consider them muslims, they drink beer and live a casual westen life...

but i can see your agenda

smart user is smart.

>filth kills filth
That's why we got 9/11, Orlando, Boston, London, Belgium, San bernadinho... Guess we're the janitors.

Islam is winning fuckface. Try to say this to my face. My brothers in Islam will smoke your ass.

Erase islam ...it is too outdated

Erase white people, they're too oppressive.

>can't even beat Israel

Yea but who will take over after us? And does that include Jews btw?

>Hates jews for shit that happened in the past
>Expects us to not hate them for shit that happened recently

islam2017

no, but i have tons of muslims beating people

>Israel
>Billions in funding and arms from big daddy USA
>Small Palestinian army using homemade rockets

Yeah, sure. This is an infidels version of a fair fight. We'll catch you in the streets and see how tough you talk then.

ya i think you forgot how we destroyed the image of your religion. or actually we didnt destroy it ,,, but that was you all you did was follow the book mohamad. you know like fucking 13 year old girls and shit. goat fucking.

nah mate yuo aint winning. your killing each other more than us. kys while oyur at it

Asians in the immediate aftermath then Muslims of all races.

China will try to establish themselves but eventually theyll crumble from the inside.

Mudbloods would only take over when theres nothing left to take over.

>ya i think you forgot how we destroyed the image of your religion
We don't care what lesser beings think of us. You guys cause all the problems in the world. You need to be eradicated. Sorry, but you chose this life.

lol if you were living under islam you couldnt even post on this site. lol kys and go fuck a goat while you beat your wife and live in a tent in saudie arabia

We'll see about that. Keep pushing us. We can only tolerate so much from you barbarians.

>We'll catch you in the streets and see how tough you talk then.
Wow, I don't always have people beg to lick my boots.

TOPPPPPP KEEEEEEKKKK

good troll is trying to hard...

lesser beings can nuke any seconds thos sand fucker.
saudie arabia relies on us.
TOP KEK this muslim i think is RCMP trying to get me to break the new bill.

ya just kys.

loooooool

>lol if you were living under islam you couldnt even post on this site.
You're a fcuking idiot.

>hurr durr Muslims are instructed to rape our white womens coz dey is sex-crazed maniacs
>hurr durr Muslims cannot come on Sup Forums because der is nekkid white women posted and that sex stuff is haram!

This is literally the autism whiteboys suffer from.

>you barbarians.
Last thing useful Mudbloods did was create the zero, then they got fixated on contributing that much to society. dirka dirka muhammad jihhad.

Yes, but by other Muslims.

So its not as entertaining

>Hurr durr we're the greatest, we can do eveything by ourselves. We don't need nothin or nobody.
>*invades, instigates and oppresses 20 countries every decade to remain prosperous*

Its called bringing freedom.

being a racist bigot is wrong and these kinds of threads only promote a negative image of islam

fuck off nigger

For a nation who calim to want nothing to do with us, you sure love spending billions "helping" us...

You're not fooling anybody. We will continue to avenge our fallen brothers and sisters and wreak havoc on your society.

ya sure muh prophet didnt marry 40 bitches didnt marry a 9 year old fuck her at 13.

muh soldiers and heros the isis boys not taking women left and right so they can have sex slaves.

top keeeeek

you religion is so fucked boyyyy

i want internet that white man make and i want freedom but i want woman to wear burka. but i still want to see sexy woman... if i rape her its not my fault ... im not used to it. i come from saudie arabia i dont see woman only goat. woman dont even drve..... muslim is religion of fucking babies and peace.... why you mad at me im tolerant only till im majority then i kill you and i will pray in your streets in traffic hours.

Not on America, we have a great man protecting us from your pathetic bullshit.

>you guys cause all the problems in the world

Kek
>germany gets absolutely destroyed 70 years ago
Gets back up

>russia goes into economic collapse Japan gets nuked twice
Gets right the fuck back up

>some irrelevant sand country gets destroyed for being the perpetrators of the war
>lol hurr durr death to america and the west

Get real. Just stop

No but i got a video of Muslims beheading inocent British photographers