Winger

>winger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3kJwVazTitg
theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/24/steven-gerrard-liverpool-slip-chelsea-premier-league-title
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CDM

>ball playing defender

>Mesut Oezil is the best CAM in the BPL

>I rate Adam Lallana highly

> false 9

Anchor man.

whats that mean. and what does 'tsuuu' mean when peoole post that.

"False 9" is a player position featured in modern football. A striker who participates in many aspects of the game other than scoring goals (i.e. creating gameplay closer to the wings, assisting, etc) is considered a "false 9" because number 9 is traditionally associated with the team's striker.

The TSUUUU meme stems from Cristiano Ronaldo's live autism seizure when he won the 2014 Ballon d'Or.

thank you.

can you elaborate on the tsuuu phenomena, that sounds very funny. is there a video

i have alsi seen many people with funny flags say "this will not slip". i know that one is soccer related too, but what does it mean

youtu.be/3kJwVazTitg
Real Madrid fans now scream TSUUUUU whenever Ronaldo scores.

The "slip" thing is about a game Liverpool vs Chelsea. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool player) said "this will not slip" before the game, aka we have the title in the bag, but then... theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/24/steven-gerrard-liverpool-slip-chelsea-premier-league-title

hahaha. thank you friend

i wonder why that man said soooooo like that

is that tom landry

>ball playing CB

>My keeper needs to have good distribution and ball skills

>inverted fullback

No problem, always happy to help a newfag to football. Be careful about triggering the slipping Gerrard meme though - there is a Romanian user lurking Sup Forums 24/7 who will steal the spotlight every chance he gets.

a heartwarming thread tb.h

>4231

>CAM

Literally the next GOAT formation after based 4-2-2-2 dies.

> kids that actually say 'CAM'

What the fuck else do you call it

a 10

a battle of two tacticians
>in football

LOL

Centre attacking mid

You don't need to abbreviate everything

>the person leading the team on the sidelines has an actual effect on the performance and not just the preparation in training and quality of the players

>mediapunta

Attacking mid personally, because they tend to be interchangeable in any of the positions behind the striker

What if he isn't wearing 10? Stupid Finn.

>saying this when you pronounce Leicester 'lehster' and secretary as 'secratry'

doing whatever you can to minimize syllables is the most British thing ever

>poacher

I don't know, was just saying what a fedora would, bongerino.