Should abortion be legal?

Should abortion be legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So
youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course.

Yes

Before four months, yes if the woman has a good reason. After that, no unless the woman's life or health is in danger.

no and this is for Sup Forums not Sup Forums everyone who said yes is a cuck btw

It should be mandatory.

Nope. Murder is murder. And killing something more helpless than a baby, that is even worst.

Only if its retroactive for faggots like you

But thats exactly why its so satisfying.

This guy gets it.

Gtfo you Tumblr shill

Ask women.

With reason as the starting point of this discussion, and given the scientific knowledge available, it makes sense to consider necessary for personhood to have some sort of hardware that has the required structures for a self aware consciousness capable of reason, even if it is not yet actively doing. We dont know when this happens exactly (the formation of the required hardware), but we can be pretty sure it does not happen before synaptogenesis. So yeah, it should be legal up until that point.

killing babies is an honored tradition. are you a christian or something?

I was talking about the fleshlight dumbass. Its actually great, if not a bit small.

Eat a dick, you feminist cuck

found the Triggered cuck

Depends.

Was the woman okay with having sex with a guy knowing that it could happen and she's healthy and economically stable, then no.

Was she raped or is her, or the baby's health in danger or does the baby has a crippling defect? Yes, by all means.

Yes and eating humans. Also cannibalism shuold be legal.

Who cares?

cuck

The amount of times cuck was used in this thread is essentially proof Sup Forums is composed of autistic, retarded, inbred faggots. You all should have been aborted... Would have been better than the neet lives you're living, anyway.

"For the wages of sin is death"
-Romans 6:23

If you murder an innocent, then you should be killed too without mercy.

>cites the Bible
>would have been stoned to death for 284 things he's done in his life already

Well at least you can rape chicks for a few shekels.

institutionalized mass murder is fine. stop thinking about it. if you even care that makes you a christcuck. do you want to be a christcuck?

Yes and anyone who says otherwise is stupid

Hey dipshit, cuck was used twice in response to the same comment.
How's out feel to be outsmarted by someone with down syndrome?
Bleach will cure your problem if taken orally and in large quantities.

fucking jews.

exactly. These retards on this board just play catch with the word "cuck" when they don't have any logical argument

I'd rather not fuck Jews

In the very specific case of not wanting the baby, yes. Otherwise, no.

wow that's pretty tough of you :)

Fuck off cunt. Abort= murder.

I don't know why I always take this phrase at face value, but man does this phrase really bother me.

hurr durr who cares? hurr

Trips of truth

christians have made an artform of institutionalized mass murder

>its the babys fault the rapist raped.
stop triggering me.

Yeah, murdering an embryo/foetus. It's ironic because I see so many people on here laugh at people dying and saying stuff like "he was a nigger so he deserved to die anyway," but killing an embryo is terrible?

Do you ejaculate?

neat, how do they do it?

Dude, if you won't a pizza, then you shouldn't order it. But when the delivery guys is front your door, and you just say "well, I change of mind pal, I don't wan't anymore this pizza, I'm not gonna pay nothing, fuck off" that is just be a dick wanting skip your responsibilities. Same with abort.

Therefore, If you don't want a son, then you shouldn't order it (Abstinence is the best)

Efficiency is the result of evolution, faggot

do you know hoe to talk?

Sterilization is best in your case

b is for everything
plus we all know what pol will say

PRAISE ABORT!

youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So

I asked a pretty straight forward question which has yet to be answered

>hoe

KEK

All persons are equal,
but some persons are more equal than others.

Up until the acquisition of language yes. Abortions should be extended into a fourth trimester

So you're only against abortion as long as it's not black?

Just if the baby has an "error" like:
>Down's Syndrome
>Microcephaly
>His parents are satanics or junkies

english bad, point good.

The most rational response.

May you please fix my comment, showing my errors?

you got that from animal farm faggot

>communist shit is my deal

>I hate my wife and her boyfriend too
the cuck shed makes me love my wife!

But user, you cant kill something that isnt alive. And like i give a shit about your bible, im going to hell in every religion.

>same with abort
same with abortion
>if you won't a pizza
if you dont want a pizza

fuck this thats enough.

It was used 4 times before my comment... At least you were right about the part where you're an autistic retard.

you faggots always make fun of cucks but how insecure are you to care who your girl has sex with?

No one who posts "cuck" unironically has a girlfriend... Or ever had sex for that matter.

I mean, the woman has plenty of time to abort the baby before it develops. It would be pretty shitty to be neglected because of that. It would be extremely unlikely for a woman to want to take care of a baby like that, especially if it was a product of an extremely abusive rape like a kidnap or something similar.

Why does everything needs to be so polarised now, its not the question of completely lagal do what you want, or completely prohibited because its bad and bad is not good.

I guess the answear is somewhere in the middle, allow abortion in those cases when mothers life is in danger, when fetus is damaged and would result in highly dysfunctional human beeing, when the pregnancy is result of a rape and mother doesn't want it.
But don't allow people to just treat it as "oh shit" button when they fucked up.

>comparing niggers lighting other niggers on fire to baby deaths.
wew lad

you must be from some third world. you can hand off a baby to the authorities without any sort of repercussions.

you kill more life every time you wank than whatever's growing in an uterus a week after conception.
come to think fo it.
how dare you shed skin cells.
kill yourself so you can never harm anyone again

youtube.com/watch?v=pirlP48EajI

THAT FUCKING PIC OP HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

the way the law stands is do what you want and abort if you feel like it. my body my rules.

>im going to hell in every religion.

That is the problem with atheists= they just don't care nothing, therefore, as they don't expect be punished after death, that is the why they are a threat to everyone on this earth:

"Lol, I murdered my son, what cares? abortion is legal, and God doesn't exist. Let's make my womb an Auchwitz and let's keep killing babies"

In conclution:
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

>I was raped and now I'm pregnant, I'm going to wait nine months for it to be born just to give it to the authorities

bait

you belong in the the trash can.

kill it. its its own fault dummy,

Sure. It's not actually a human until a couple months into the pregnancy.

Morals arent exclusive to religion. The thing about evil is that its a constant. You could never fight it in any realistic way. Evil is also a part of every person, to some degree or another. Hell, youre here, so you should know this if youre not a newfag.

Depends on the country obviously, but yes it does, and i accept the law, and "do what you want" stand is way better than prohibiting it i would say.
What people beeing anti-abortion pro-life etc don't get, is that under this law, they are free to not abort, and they are also free to change peoples minds about it, prohibiting it would result in huge ammount of unregistered, often dangerous abortions.

the only fight against evil is religion, goober.

The law has no right over free will involving what a person does on or in his/her own body. Anti-abortion laws are just stepping stones to gradually allowing the law to mandate bar code tattoos, ID implants, GPS implants, trade implants, mood behavior long-term med dispensers, mandated surgeries, etc. The "pro life" argument being about morality is a farce. If it was true, pro life people would be against the death penalty, anti-war, pro-social programs, pro-education, etc. "Pro-life" is just authoritarian control over personal choice over one's own body, any other argument is the point of view of someone conned by the faux morality scheme.

>not being a part of a religion is now the same as being a threat to society
>not believing in god = same level as pedophiles and rapists
nice bait user

>#BlackLivesMatter

you write like a chump. I cant even take you seriously.

Youre a special kind of retarded, arent you?

Why would a woman go through the effort of letting the kid be born if she's not gonna give two shits about it anyway when she can just kill it before it even develops? There goes your first world education, I seriously hope you are shitposting.

tipping your fedora doesnt work against isis or anyone else desu.

its a human life. rape isnt a huge problem in first worlds.

>Immanuel Kant has all moral that we need

Fuck off neo-liberal JIDF faggot.

Yet telling them the story of a talking snake and fruit that gets you b& will? Youre either retarded or delusional.

You're a funny guy.

Glad to see you were joking after all, you had me worried for a second.

Obviously. It's useless cells. There is nothing special about fetuses.

>He is the Fedora Tipper.
>The one, true superhero whose superpower is fedora tipping.
>Watch as he confronts his enemy and says his famous line!
"M'lady"
>The enemy falls to the floor, confused, dazed.

you really thiink muslims are faking it huh? thats your point of view?

Murder or not, I would rather abort the little shit than suffer for months before ripping my genitals apart.

idk its murder. Wouldnt have my bitch do it, cause I dont like the idea of it, but if she wanted it id let her. its not my buisness what she does with her body. rather her do it safe at a clinic than at like someones house and die.

yes. the world is actively telling humanity to fuck off, so no, we don't need any more people. anyone against early-term abortion defends such a position has no argument outside of nonsecular nonsense.

Never said they were faking it. How exactly do you expect to deal with a militant muslim, hell, a militant anyone, with the power or your religion? Thats a story i gotta hear, i havent had a good laugh in ages.