Is this the most overrated show on right now?

Is this the most overrated show on right now?

stranger things is the most overrated

only if YOU are the only one streaming it right NOW

No, it's good. It deserves the praise, it seems pretty underrated at a normie level

Game of Thrones

>Game of Thrones
>Stranger Things
>Daredevil season 2
>The Walking Dead

Season 3 wasn't as good as season 2. Too many characters and plotlines went literally nowhere.

Princess Carolyn is the GOAT though.

That's not The Leftovers.

Came here to post this!

Season 2 is unarguably great. Season 3 was tepid. Last episode was undoubtedly a misstep. GoT is the most overrated show on air by far.

>Princess Carolyn is the GOAT though.

She is becoming Bojack 2.0 at this point. Of all the arcs I'd say Mr. Peanutbutter is the one I want to know more.

You think she will become an asshole like Bojack and ruin her relationship with the nice mouse? It wouldn't make sense for her character, but I guess that's the only way to go in season 4.

No, wheel of fortune is, it's only filler between the news and jeopardy but gets high ratings because people are too lazy to change the channel for half an hour.

>You think she will become an asshole like Bojack and ruin her relationship with the nice mouse?

Maybe not an asshole but she is starting to show self-destructive tendencies. But then I recall that letter to Whitherspoon about Laura and I can't help but to think Bojack has poisoned her soul somehow to be an asshole as well. She's known him for 23 years after all.

Ralph is very nice though. I would be gay for him.

At this point Bojack has pretty much no redeeming qualities, so if the writers go for the suicide finale many anons on Sup Forums want then it would be nice to have a happy ending for PC.

Where the fuck was Vincent? I need to do a business.

nah its a good show not amazing or anything just good

You're right though, I was just pointing some hard cold facts. I think she will end up marrying Judah.

Reddit and Morty

>everything popular is overrated

/thread

>The Walking Dead

It's gotten so bad now if you still like it you're either the ultimate pleb, or you just like what is essentially kino

no, it's whatever your favorite show is

The Walking dead is literally the only correct answer. It's the highest rated drama somehow

>show is basically armchair psychiatry/animal jokes

why the fuck to I like it so much?