Do you think KD regrets going to the Warriors?

Do you think KD regrets going to the Warriors?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nba/2016/6/28/12050498/kevin-durant-contract-salary-money-nba-free-agent-rumors?client=safari
basketball.realgm.com/analysis/239564/CBA-Encyclopedia-Bird-Rights
basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016_ratings.html
basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2017_ratings.html
espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/120270/the-millions-of-dollars-riding-on-kevin-durants-decision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I don't think he regrets cucking lebron out of a title

I think he wishes he left Westbrick earlier.

lol how about in the real world?

The Thunder were a better team than the Warriors
The Clippers would've been a better fit

KD's FT percentage has taken a huge hit and so has his assists and rebounding

No he fits right in on the gay area

You mean Westbrook, a better PG than curry?

I'm sure KD regrets having his legacy take a shit

>12-2
>right on track to get at least 3 rings
yeah what a terrible decision

>NBA is conspiring against the King

>ezmode route to the finals
>Getting paid more

He's crying into his ample resting time and currency

Hell no

>paid more

He literally gave up $30 million to play in Golden State

>blown out by Spurs at home
>blown out by Lakers

Yeah...the Clippers are better

>gave up $30 million
>On a max deal
What sort of moron are you?

>conspiring
>from the guy that fled two teams to champion-chase including to one that was rigged with a #1 pick for his return

Lol

>The Thunder were a better team than the Warriors
yea it sure seems that way after their 4 game losing streak, topped off by the mighty pistons and magic

no one on that team can shoot.

NBA makes more sense if you look at it as a Shakespearean play.

Nice trips though.

OKC could've given him the extra year idiot.

google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nba/2016/6/28/12050498/kevin-durant-contract-salary-money-nba-free-agent-rumors?client=safari

Learn how the cap works. He could've made $244 million with the Thunder on a 1+1 deal

But now the most he can make is $162.9 million

He fucked up financially. He better hope he can get some lifetime endorsements

>babies first nba season

clippers out in round 1

Curry, westbitch** ftfy bud

Shut the fuck up and stop posting you piece of shit.

basketball.realgm.com/analysis/239564/CBA-Encyclopedia-Bird-Rights

>an extra year
His salary would be the same and he would have less flexibility.

The only people that would benefit would be OKC

The Thunder were up 3-1 but got unlucky

They would've gotten Horford too if KD wasn't a bitch. Also gave up nearly $100 million

He fucked up

>conspiring against the King
yea that explains why CP was blocked from the Lakers but lefaggot could BEGIN his career by making a super team that all took massive pay cuts

So there's no difference between $37.6 million/year and $32 million?

Especially in a short career of an NBA player?

Yeah ok. Also learn something about Bird Rights

>lifetime endorsements
100 million is 50 lifetimes worth of money faggot

So there's no difference between $244 million and $162 million with a fucked up legacy?

You sure about that?

>No difference
You don't even know what the future max money is going to be the only thing he's giving up is 'sure' long term money.
>Muh Bird rights

I'd give up a few million dollars a year for chips. Probably get more in endorsement deals with a chip anyhow.

>fucked up his legacy
>never making another finals was his legacy
>he fucked up his legacy by trying to win rings
okay

im sure his millionaire life will be fine without 50 more million

You're just fucking wrong so just shut the fuck up and leave

You mean $82 million

That's a lot of money

And that's why you're poor.

why would he regret it they are 12-2 and have the best offensive rating in the NBA with a top 10 defense

>top 10

Source?

basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016_ratings.html

>That's a lot of money
Probably get more money from endorsements for being a winner.

Again long term he can make it all back by staying with golden state. It's all just theoretical money that won't be realized until years and years later.

>the city of me

heres the 2017 ratings, my mistake they are 15th in drating and 17th in adjusted rating

basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2017_ratings.html

blowouts are literally meaningless especially in basketball, a loss is a loss doesn't matter how much it's by

So that's presupposing that

1) KD couldn't have won in OKC
2) He would win in GSW
3) winning causes more endorsements

Most financial smart people would've taken the sure $82 million

That would've kept him and his progeny set for generations instead of being known as a meme who prioritized stupid shit over money and legacy

KD literally left a top 2 PG to play with chuckers

Winning formula right there

>KD couldn't have won in OKC
KD has a much much much better chance to win at Golden State and basically has a guaranteed ticket to the finals
>He would win in GSW
see above
>Winning causes more endorsements
Yes it does, just look at Steph Curry's ability to get paid millions for to wear nurse's shoes.

>take a sure $82 million
You're tying yourself down to OKC who don't look like they have what it takes and he's been there a decade.

vs Sunny weather, beaches and bitches and not being in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

>Chuckers who were one game from another chip literally.

FTFY

>Chuckers who actually hit shots

Ftfy

westbrick is a chucker that shoots 27% from the 3

OKC Was literally about to sign Horford

That collection of talent beats the Warriors chuck and pray

>That collection of talent beats the Warriors chuck and pray

Spoken like a true retarded fanboy

not him but
>sunny weather
>beaches
>bitches
>in Oakland
jej

$82 million is an 100% sure thing

What KD did is less than an 100% sure thing

>100% sure thing
Making the NBA finals is pretty much a sure thing right now with Golden State.

No chance, he likes being a bitch nigger.

>What is the SF Bay Area

The only thing Oklahoma beats Oakland in is being white and with the gentrification train going full steam, they're gonna lose that advantage, too.

I really hated Lebron when he left to go to Miami, I thought he had laid a bad precedent down and clearly KD has followed, so I rooted for KD/Westbrook to beat the Heat that year they met in the Finals.

But I rooted like hell for Lebron to beat the fucking cocky-fuckstick Warriors last year, and now that the Warriors are basically the second Death Star with that traitor faggot I have no choice but to root for LBJ and the Cavs again, I really hope they can keep a ring off that fucking cunt KD's hand, I hope he never wins shit his entire career

The Spurs nor Clippers exist?

And giving up $82 million is giving up $82 million, especially when your legacy is going to take a hit like this

He should. Anything he does there is basically meaningless. It is like Lebron in Miami: no one cared until he won in da land.

espn.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/120270/the-millions-of-dollars-riding-on-kevin-durants-decision

1 year* with OKC, then 5 years with OKC: $230 million
1 year* with other team, then 4 years with that team: $163-177M

Even at the best projection, KD gave up $53 million guaranteed dollars to play with Chuckers R' Us.

Stop this meme. The NBA owned the Hornets. The NBA did not own the Heat, Raptors, or Cavs. They couldn't stop shit.

>mfw Kerr is already exposed as a Luke babby

Holy shit Durant is a retard

Chuckers who have won a championship unlike Westbrick

Lucky championship that most NBA fans have asterisked.

>fans have asterisked.
literally no such thing only man babies who are sad their team didn't win

even though had cavs not had injuries they'd be b2b, gsw's is still legit

How much money is enough money though?

And I dunno about you but it does look like KD is happier. That's something none of us consider

$54-$82 million extra dollars can't make you happy? LEL.

>300 million from nike jew bux from 2014
>already worth 150 million
>50-80 million is supposed to make a """big""" difference

Yes, that's more than 10-20% of his net worth

10-20% is a BIG difference

are you retarded? 50-80mil is a massive difference

He had next to 0 chances of winning a ring with OKC

I wouldn't say there were many other teams where he'd fit better than at GS

it really depends on him though, plenty of people would be completely happy with 10mil, and not talking homeless or jobless

you think bill gates cares if he has 60bil or 72? nope just gives that shit away

to kd that money is obviously irrelevant

>AD, Boog Knight and Klay Thompson are traded to the Celtics

>wut do

Not that user you replied to, and I'm fine with athletes making as much as someone is willing to pay them just on principle, but just to play Devil's advocate: What is really the difference in lifestyle at that point? I mean, maybe you can't get a gold plated private jet, but you can still get a private jet. Are you really gonna feel exponentially happier?

I guess it would have to be whether they want to turn their hundreds of millions into billions or just coast off the money until you find out you owe millions in back taxes and got robbed by your "financial adviser".

The Dream Team

The more you have, the longer it takes to go broke after your nigger ass retires

Realistically speaking,1 NBA player contract isn't going to be the difference between a billionaire and non-billonaire

Why not just drop like 10 million into the bank so that you can always just live comfortably off the interest even if you do waste all the other cash. I feel like that's a simple enough concept for even uneducated athletes to understand.

I doubt that the average NBA player is aware of all the financial tools available to them. A trust fund for example would enable any player with a multi-year deal to live comfortably for the rest of their life

>Lil B puts a curse on KD
>KD moves to the Warriors (Lil B's team)
>Lil B endorses Bernie and attacks Trump
>KD turns to shit

Another "coincidence"?

"Horford will get you to the finals" is a lie people who have never watched the Hawks (read: most humans) tell themselves.

He's great for beating the garbage teams but he doesn't match up well against the elite talent at either PF or C, just wait Boston will get exposed

Niggers literally don't understand the concept of wealth. They never created it in Africa. They don't have that idea on a conceptual level. They just didn't evolve with it. When a nigga on the block turns out to be a 10%er and actually makes money selling dope or becoming a rapper/athlete or whatever, he's seen as some sort of magician. Like that money isn't earned but rather magically generated.

I think gates would care for an extra 12 billion cause thats another 12 billion he can give away or use to fix another shithole country

But in combination with Westbrook, KD, and Adams they would've been prohibitive West favorites

None of Gate's donated money has solved any problem.

B-but we wuz k-kangs...

They would be in the same exact spot as last year. The fundamental problem with okc is they live and die with Westbrook's decision making which bit/bites them in the assignment way more than it should

But GSW would've been worse being forced to resign Barnes while losing all those bench players

And the Spurs would be one year older

Yeah, they would've been West favorites

I just don't understand how no one just tells them right at the start "Hey you should put some of that away so you don't end up like fucking Vince Young"

Like they don't need to be financially literate to still be afraid of the prospect of abject poverty, hell, most of them have already experienced it growing up.

considering 1 year into the future is hard enough

If KD stayed in OKC they would be the 3 seed for the next 5 years no better

With Horford?

And 3 seed is fine because people have won championships as the 3 seed

See the 2011 Dallas Mavericks

I HATE getting bitten in the assignment

How many MVPs does Westbrook have?

1, after this year.

It's funny because KD had more access to international NBA fans being in OKC than he does in Golden State

He just fucked himself.

No because Draymond is winning it this year

>international NBA fans
>Oklahoma

What international fans give a fuck about Oklahoma? you ask a guy from China and he probably couldn't point to Oklahoma on a globe.

>you ask a guy from America and he probably couldn't point to Oklahoma on a globe.

fixed yo shit

Ask them to find Golden state lel

Tbf that's because Chinese globes only have China on them

How the FUCK do you give up that much money? What's even the point?

nice meme
the clippers would of had to trade jj redick and gut their bench and still wouldnt of been able to give kd a max contract.

By the end of the season the warriors will be back in the first seed and choke pail wont make it past the second round.