Seriously America

Seriously America.

What the fuck is Trump? He's an egoistic Populist who does not care about your country or your people. He only cares about himself, to further his own capital, and to do so as cheaply as possible - on taxpayers money.
The billions that get put into his Mar-a-Lago vacations alone could afford lifelong healthcare to hundreds of thousands of US Citizens. In fact, you would probably all be better off without a central government at this point.

I just don't understand how anybody could ruin their own lifes just to make one rich old guy even richer.

>your country
>your people

Fuck off back to Europe fag

Politicians are all scum

All of them

Who cares if you vote for this one or that one, or neither of them

Its the same

Better off without a central government?

So, what, let the south rise again and reinstate segregation? You think we dont have a bad enough rep now?

Our problem is we're given two parties that lie to us and steal our money. Give us an actual choice, and we can make and talk difference.

>The billions that get put into his Mar-a-Lago vacations

ask the guys at
>>Sup Forums
they won't lead you ashtray

populism is hip with the young'ns I reckon

>imb4 op samefag dumps his library of anti trump memes

We know what you're doing. We see it every day. Fuck off to the containment board.

I'm not from europe.

Maybe what you need is to give more authority to the states and less to the federal republic.

I'm legitimately asking, newfriend. I don't do samefagging.

Don't talk about Bernie like that

FAKE NEWS

PAID ANTI TRUMP POSTER

I'M ENGLISH AND CAN SEE WHAT A GREAT JOB TRUMP IS DOING.

fuck you America beat England once, America can beat England twice

Also, whos the one that just got attacked by terrorists?

>What the fuck is Trump? He's an egoistic Populist

I bet you have no idea what populism is, but you've heard it being mentioned and you're just repeating it because it sounds ominous. You probably do the exact same thing with the term fascism.

>[CITATION SERIOUSLY NEEDED]

It would still set us back at least 15-20 years socially, and at this point only fuel tensions between rural and city areas.

This would be tolerable under most circumstances, but not with a looming cold war with China/North Korea.

It's too late at this point anyways. With Hillary, we would have gone to war with Russia. She's just as big a war monger as any Republican.

I can't think of a solution to the problem, all we're voting in are Wallstreet cucks, and our rights get stripped away. It's too late...

great op.

bump

Fuck off liberal scum.

Trump is GOD.
>MAGA

You even left shutterstock waterprint, you made my day

He's the same as always, except he doesn't cut in the powers that be, or at least not to the extent they would like it.
Hence they now shine a spotlight on anything shady and instead of realizing that the entire system is broken, people now blame eachother instead of politicans.
> same thing happened with obama
> and bush
Remember how the world was going to end back then?

Why on earth would hillary go to war with russia?

It is one of the most baffling myths to come out of this last election.

Hillary, or indeed the US, would have nothing ot gain from going to war with russia.

Only a child would believe that the US military would consider going into an unprovoked war with a nuclear superpower for no economic gain whatsoever.

It is frankly mindlboggling how little some people know about geopolitics, yet still insist on posting what they have heard from shills and propagandists without doing an ounce of critical thinking themselves

You are quite right about us voting in a bunch wallstreet cunts though

Let's be real though. Even though both parties are far to the right of the American people on economics, Hillary was NOTHING like this. Certainly not this blatant!

mmm

I rmemeber when trump supporters backed trump because he was a threat to the establishment

now that he is in power and is not curbing the influences of wall street or the coal giants or the pharma companies or the insurance providers. Instead he is slashing funding for social welfare programs and healthcare that millions or americans rely on in favour of tax cuts for the richest and all we are hearign from these same trump supporters is that

'he's the establishment and we need to respect the establishment'

The establishment is broken as fuck people.

Electing a weak tv personality to be manipulated by goldman sachs fucks like steve bannon is not going to fix said establishment

>goldman sachs fucks like steve bannon

LET THIS SINK IN, CUCKS

i think a lot of them buy into Bannon's propaganda, as disseminated through breitbart and into the rest of the internet

They see him as a champion of the alt-right first, and former goldman sachs investment banker 2nd

Oh, you're absolutely right, he was elected with that in mind, as were a bunch of people before him, not that he or his predecessors ever truly make good on their claims.

But on the other hand, it's not like he's being the worst he can possibly be. He's acting a bit stupid and is being quite obvious about exploiting his position, but that's not something new. Every recen president has done that.

Personally I was hoping he'd be so opviously corrupt that media and public have no choice but to start fixing the broken system.
But alas...