What is OBJECTIVELY the best breed of dog?

What is OBJECTIVELY the best breed of dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuCeujAc1bM
youtube.com/watch?v=q8FfNQ_E0l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best for what objective?

All doggers are the best

objectively, bastards

In terms of health, probably a mix. Pure bred dogs are much unhealthier.

Shiba

German Shepherds.
All those who say otherwise probably eat pineapples on their pizza and should be gassed with the rest of the jews.

Had one malinois and 2 shepherd, they're good breeds but overbred

I would agree. And try to adopt if you can.

Not that one, I guarantee you that. Also, if they live to become old enough their back legs start to lock up and they have to drag themselves around with their front until they die. That is, unless you can dish out thousands for surgery each time.

Border Collie

Mutt. Preferably bred back as close to the original ur-dog that walked out of the North with humans 15,000 years ago.

Purebreds are inbred and weak.

>That trigger discipline
Dumb bitch
Certainly not that breed.

No. Border Collies. They are the smartest dog out there, and even though they are not as strong, they can relate to humans better than any other breed out there... way more than a German Shepherd or a Golden Retriever can. I put intellect above strengths and looks.

Human female

Love all dogs but a German Shepherd mixed with a mellower breed like a lab or a collie or a retriever is the best dog you can own. Loyal but chill.

You mean worst right

I forgot that part, but yea, obviously.

I said it first asshole.

this

i never knew how smart collies are until my sister got one. sometimes i feel like hes a human just like me, and the way he listens is so cool. my sister taught him to get a beer out of the fridge and he does it on command like instantly. pretty fuckin cool

german shepherds are overrated

Used to have a collie as a wee lad played in the pool with her and shit. Great dog super fucking smart best dog ever lived to be 18

You want loyal or family dog? Get a Golden or a Lab. A guardian or protector? Any shepherd or hound. A smart dog? Definitely the Border Collie. A whiny spoiled toy? Avoid Chihuahuas, Yorkies, and Pomeranians like the plague lol

Niggers.

border collies are awesome, but i prefer kelpies. but all the things i love about kelpies are the same things i like about border collies

youtube.com/watch?v=AuCeujAc1bM

collies are the best! great dog good listener and most of all their focus and paying attention.. i know because i have one :)

i don't think i would ever get a dog other than a german shepard... the only problem is their hips, so it always really sucks when they get older and still want to run/play a lot but you know they'll over exert themselves and hurt themselves trying to please.. but their emotional IQ is through the roof, i have never met a german shepard that didn't know what was up

Lab confirmed best doggo

>pic related
My/my parents lab. They got her when I was highschool, now in my late 20s and live far away from home, damn I miss that pupper. My mom sends me pic of her and says whenever a car pulls up and it's not me that Daisy(the dog) always looks disapointed

For some reason I don't like them. When I was younger, my neighbor's german shepherd was always barking at me and really aggressive. He really did scare me when I was a kid. Ever since then I always cringe whenever I see one even if they are friendly. But who knows, maybe it was just the one my neighbor owned

Chinese Shar-Pei

it even looks Chinese!

your neighbor probably just raised it to be an asshole or didn't raise it at all.. idk, i don't have a ton of experience with them outside of my family and seeing k9 units but my current one can just sense emotions, it's insane.. like she'll bark at a bird or something, and if it's annoying she'll look over at you and stop. or like if there's a stranger compared to a friend in the house that she hasn't met before she'll react completely differently by reading the human interaction.

she's super defensive of my mom but never listens to her really because she doesn't respect her i think, but they always hang out together.

love my choco lab. my family had a chocolate one too when i was little and i have so many memories from that dog. it inspired me to get one for myself, and ive fallen in love with her already

German Shepherd. Strong European breed which is made for war and work and is internarionally used by police and militaries.

getting one

i want to be able to train one like this
youtube.com/watch?v=q8FfNQ_E0l0

Just passing on the love for my Golden!

Karakachan

Bulgarian Breed
As ancient as the Thracians

Internationally acknowledged as the best shepherd against wolf and bear attacks
used in yellowstone to protect herds against grizzlies.

very lovely to all family members and generally to all kids

no degenerations through overbreeding like a german shepherd

loyal until death

any dog can be shit if their owner is shit. a dog's actions and personality are a direct reflection of their owner's

please return to reddit

When I get my own I plan on getting a chocolate. Had a black lab puppy when I grew up, got her when I was 2 and had to have her put to sleep when I was 16, that was brutal. Folks never wanted another dog because they didn't want to go through that again, then a few years later my dad comes home with Daisy the yellow lab. So having a black lab and a yellow lab I guess that leaves getting a chocolate for myself some day. Also thought about a Chesapeake Bay retriever, they're kinda like bigger burly labs that are a little less friendly/more protective, they're kind of intimidating. Plus our labs have always been gun dogs so I'd definitely hunt 'em

Any cat

Dawwww I had to google that. Never heard of the Karakachan and they look like good dogs. I had a friend with a bernese mountain dog, never met a friendlier more loveable big lug in my life

Objectively? There are so many breeds out there. It's really hard to pick one.

I agree with this guy. If you're looking for certain traits in a dog, this hits the nail on the head. But that's only a handful of the most popular breeds. As for others, there are thousands of more breeds, so just do some research and you'll get more info.

I personally own a lab and I love him to death. So labs are the best to me. But that's just personal preference!

Fuck you, doggo threads are great. You're probably just pissed one of the 3 trap threads got removed

Literally if anyone of you thinks any breed is better than the God tier Tibetan Mastiff, an hero immediately. Stupid poorfags. Never had a proper doggo in your life.

that guy knows whats up

quads of truth

>dem quads

>meme dog
Man that's just too much dog. Plus I'd feel like an asshole keeping one where I live, way too hot and humid for a dog like that

Quad Doggo God has spoken.

Rotty

Golden retriever X poodle is a solid cross breed option. Poodle brings smarts, low maintenance and hypoallergenicity. GR brings great companionship. The dog ends up looking like a border collie anyway but isn't super autistic about herding stuff 24/7. Ours is an objectively good dog and only downside is that he's a fucking thief with any unguarded food or possibly edible organic material.

There is no objective best you silly cunt. Learn what objective means.

lovely
this
not true, the tibetan mastiff isn't really good at doing any job. he's just big and can guard
he has been bred to be useless nowadays, he was a nice shepherd once, but now he's just a showdog.
objectively not even close to any good dog like australian shepherds / karakachan or dobermanns

a dog should have a dedication and love for their owners/partners
everything else is just luxury.

The closer it looks to an actual wolf the better.

cute doggo
post moar pics pls

you the kind of faggot to buy fake ass "wolf hybrids" off craigslist for $2000

3edgy5me

Mongel.

Dogo argentino

But the other user posted a funny picture, so you lose.

Ninja Doger

So a semi-tame coyote/dingo/feral dog.

They don't stay this cute but they do end up looking like a proper man's dog

FINGERS ON THE TRIGGERS WHAT THE FUCK

German Sheperd is and always will be best doggo. All who say otherwise are heretics.

I had a german shepherd growing up. Best dog of my life. Name was Kira
One night my mom was walking her at the apartment's dog park and this nigger had two rottweilers off the leash. Both charged Kira and she fought both them off.

Extremely intelligent, even for a German Shepherd. listened in on conversations. We had to speak in code at times because she would learn the meanings of 'laser' 'red dot' and eventually 'RD'. It was her favorite toy, a laser pen. Knew the names of people, objects, etc.

She died of kidney failure recently and my mom got another German shepherd. This one is almost the opposite. While somewhat smart, she's cowardly, shy, rowdy and yappy like a chihuahua. This one only has half of her adult teeth since they never grew in.

Personally I blame the breeder but who knows.

nigger. you can train them to do just about anything

Samoyed, one of the 14 ancient dog breeds. Smart, loyal great with kids and familys. Long life expectancies and generally healthy. Only downside is that you have to groom erryday. SHOOOB

depends on what job you need them to do. Granite I always loved small dogs

That video felt good to watch

Implying sarplaninac wouldn't murder your toy dog

cat

your mommy

The only correct answer is the Boxer.

this 100%
I've only ever had mutts, and they've been amazing dogs
selective breeding of animals for profit is disgusting and creates massive health problems because humans are not God.

Loving my Jack Russell, very smart, and contrary to popular belief, he is not hyper, very chill.. Would sit in your lap for hours. Downside? Smells like freetos

Caused by a Bacteria growing in between his toes. Wash your dog more often.

what Sup Forums thinks of rottweilers?
I have one, extremely protecting me in every situation. But not to kind to others

Bullmastiff, because my one fucks my gf really hard

family dog: german shepherd or half-breeds
hunting small game: dachshund (hard to raise but smart af) or jack russell (which are fucking obsessed with hunting from the womb on out)
looks and you feeling useful: dalmatians, they are dense, slow thinkers and hyperactive; which also makes them entertaining

Our Jack Russell buried himself half-way in the dirt in our garden yesterday.
He's hyper.
Maybe your's has a different personality

play with your dog more too

>freetos
Also our is hyper, He run all the time up and down in the garden for no reason. He also keep stealing shoes and hide them somewhere.
Damn dog.

any dog that isnt owned by a nigger moron

Dog is as master is to a 99% extent.

Hachiko?

Lab for sure. But I'm biased.

Yorkie master race

muh nigga

They're all good dogs Bront.