Where would Stefanie Graf rank all-time if she didn't stab her rival in who had dominated her for two years?

Where would Stefanie Graf rank all-time if she didn't stab her rival in who had dominated her for two years?

Still no. 1

And btw, I definitly would.

Still #1. Graf was the greatest female tennis player to ever play.

Also, I would wife her so hard.

daily reminder that if Serena was black everyone would say that she's the goat

Graf or Hingis, lads? As a player and as a waifu.

anybody with a IQ above 50 agrees serena is the goat. graf is just a nostalgia meme and also well perceived because of her supposedly "good" looks

Graf is the GOAT, even if Serena passes her by several slams.

Look at the eras they played in. Graf had to routinely beat Navratilova, Evert, Mandlikova, Seles, Capriati, etc.

Serena's first few years were tough with Hingis and her sister around, but in recent years she's had no one in her way and she still stumbles over her own fat ass half the time. With Clijsters and Henin gone she should have won 3 slams a year every year.

Graf as a player, Hingis as wife, just for the insane coke fueled sex, and because she's aged pretty well.

Hingis is GOAT. Nice petite woman having to go up against roided she-beasts.

what did he mean by this?

Player Graf, wife Hnnngis for obvious reasons.

This is bullshit on so many levels. Fisrt of all every sane person with at least a minimum understanding of tennis sport agrees on the fact that Serena is a meme.

Second, Graf's fame definitly does not derive from her """ good""" looks. Actually in Germany there is even a meme saying basically that Graf has to be really good since it's impossible that her popularity comes from her looks.

I don't like Serena but you're retards for thinking she wouldn't rape Graff, Hingis wouldn't even be a challenge
LOL bunch of knobs

fucking hell, what the fuck did I write?
...if Serena was WHITE*

I'm an idiot

well and everyone who actually plays tennis (like myself and everyone else in my tennis club) and isn't a racist knows that Serena is better, you don't win 22 slams, 5 tour finals and olympic gold by being a 'meme' (whatever that shit means). athletes get better as time goes on, they don't get worse

Idk about Germany or other countries, but in America Serena is very much celebrated as the best women's tennis player of all time. It's just an accepted fact.

But I know you yuros get pretty but their about us dominating your favorite sports so...

Get pretty butt hurt*

Hingis is my slavfu

She will probably surpass Graf in Grand Slam titles but she's declining pretty hard. Might get close

It also doesn't help that most of the WTA tour is a fucking joke.

>GOAT
>losing a slam final against Sam Stosur
>losing a slam semi against Roberta Vinci

so you want her to win every match and have a record of 800-0?

It's not like it's common for GOAT contenders to have losses like those deep in slams.

You're an idiot. Everyone knows that it's way easier to work on strenght and fitness than on technique.

If there was the need Graf could have easy work on htat but the times was that it would pay more off when you work on you're playing ability than on your physics. It's all about the competition. I can't believe how stupid people can get!

>"no mom, I swear! Serena is GOAT!"
>this delusion
>mfw

I know more or less where Hingis lives. That might sound creepy, but it's pretty much common knowledge if you live in the right area. Also used to know where Federer's house was, before he moved into his new one in Graubünden. And where Gabriela Sabatini lives, it's in a big rainbow coloured set of flats.

>And where Gabriela Sabatini lives, it's in a big rainbow coloured set of flats.

Gabby's ATP money didn't buy her a nice country cottage on Grindlewald but instead lives in a flat like an East London migrant.

For someone with such majestic tits I would have assumed she would have just married rich at last resort.

>That might sound creepy, but it's pretty much common knowledge if you live in the right area
google says feusisberg
can't be hard with only 5000 population

Apparently she rents the place she lives in right now. There's basically a cluster of tennis players all around Pfäffikon, Schwyz. Federer used to live in Wollerau, Hingis lives in Feusisberg, Bencic lives in Freienbach and Sabatini lives in Pfäffikon itself. It's a low tax area near Lake Zurich, so quite a few well off people live nearby.

I am willing to put in a position as flat-boy and lotion applier to Sabatini's Grandma cans please forward my resume it is enclosed.

>watching women's tennis