Rekt bread

Rekt bread

Lol

bamp

who is that girl ?

does not seem like the best way to take elevator

so this is a trend in china? kick elevator door and jump down?

I second this question.

dont you wanna be cool ? come on, everybody does it

more videos!! I want to be kewl too!

oh fuck the gurney went flying out
imagine being that guy
what a shitty day. and if you lived, which you probably didn't, you'd have probably one of the best stories to tell of all time. too bad you'd be dead

anyone got more info on this one?

is it an underground nuclear test?

Alllaaahuuuusnackbar!!!!

never reproduce

its footage from when your mom fell out of bed and hit the floor

I like how the woman is just like "eh fuck it" in the end

Why does it say Sex at the top

kek

Oh damn that was close, almost died there...shoukd get outta here.... In fact, let me try again...

What the fuck is happening? This is giving me a headache jfc.

Holy fuck I've been analyzing this webm for like a minute now and despite being an empathetic, caring person I can't help but laugh super fucking hard. I feel bad but holy shit just look at this fucking video. It's so fucking absurd.

First off, where the fuck does that tire materialize from? Literally thin air, it seems--none of the vehicles going by give any indication that the tire is from them. Actually, it looks like the tire literally spawns from a tree branch, complete with momentum and aim--and speaking of aim, my fucking LORD...that COULD NOT have fucking been more perfect.

Conclusion? this HAS to be fake. Holy. Fuck. No fucking way this is real.

1.) Suddenly, tire--from nowhere.
2.) Tire is immediately set on the path to hit the target, complete with the perfect speed, bounce and just about every fucking variable possible.
3.) Tire fucking NAILS this dude's head. Fuck. The amount of things that would have to be 100% right for this to occur in such a perfect way...fucking impossible.

It's fake.

God damn. Story? Sauce?

rektcalibur

If I had to guess I reckon his sinus cavity is smashed along with his nasal passage, so he's breathing in through his mouth and the air is entering the area where his sinuss would be, but the bone bracing the cavity is broken, so the air is inflating his skin instead

air going into his nasal cavities everytime he breathes.

blood, swelling, I guess he dies?

1000% dying, he have only pudding in brain

1000%
brain bone broken and blood shoot out

jaja my english is anus