What will you do if James Bond isn't played by a white male?

What will you do if James Bond isn't played by a white male?

I guess I'll become a hipster who tells people I wasn't watching James Bond before it was cool. You see, I base my movie watching choices on quality, not colour, that's why I'm not watching it now.

Not give any shits.

Continue to not watch James Bond Movies

came in here to post this

not give a shit

people who think bond is interchangeable both A) are right and B) dont understand the character and what he represents

Its just going to be jason dindu who fucks women (and probably some men now too) instead of whinging about his memory loss

Watch American James Bond otherwise known as Mission Impossible.

Stop paying money to see Bond films

who cares, i stop giving a shit about them after pierce brosnan hanged up the ppk

Just roll my eyes and not see it then proceed to get on with life. Just like with Ghostbusters.

It's not that big of a deal to not see a movie.

bond is dead

You can't really compare a series that has 3 movies in total to a series that has spanned over 60 years and meant to be played by a white male.

I'd refuse to watch it. Like all the other James Bond movies because I never liked them.

I don't give a fuck. I give a fuck if it's a social justice blackmail agenda. Cast or else.

>they are both just movies at the end of the day

Literally never seen a James Bond movie and I don't intend to change that.

I'd be okay with him having the title of 007 as long as he isn't actually named James Bond

Not give a shit.

if you don't watch james bond why bother wasting time replying to this thread to tell people you don't watch it just hide the thread and move on faggots.

For England, James?

I'd probably not go see it and be okay with it. There are like 25 Bond movies. I stopped caring after I turned 16.

I mean, i'm not defending american pop, but how is that better in any single way

please christ not idris elba

buy my wife a ticket and watch Hail, Caesar on the dvd player in the car

I don't care anymore. Hollywood already raped my childhood to hell and back.
They can make james a gaping anus spilling ass juice and lube everywhere and I won't care.

Nothing, I've never watched a single James Bond film.

>Original release

>2016 4k HD digital remaster edition

>"For Allah, James?"

Honestly don't care if he's a decent actor who has the perfect mix of cold badass/charm. Until Craig's time they always have replaced actors and just acted like nothing is different. There are black people in the UK so I don't find it that ridiculous. Jane Bond is where I draw the fucking line though, I'm all for equality and shit but you can't make a fucking alpha male like Bond into some smart slut with a gun. Hell I'd rather they make him a faggot before they make him a woman (but that shits on his character just as much).

I would probably feel the same way I do about all the other bonds. I would hate him, and his movie when it first comes out. I wouldn't watch the next few Bond movies. Then when they announce the next bond after him, I'd go back, and watch all his movies back to back, finally accepting him as Bond.

why would anyone care?

james bond has been played by a ton of actors, who cares

wow I do the exact same thing

>I'm all for equality and shit but you can't make a fucking alpha male like Bond into some smart slut with a gun.
Just make Perfect Dark.

I'd like a perfect dark movie, but again, no Jane Bond

Live my life as usual?

You pol dorks are as mentally ill as the SJWs.