THIS IS JAAAAAADEN

THIS IS JAAAAAADEN
HE IS GOT MAH BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rJUAyilFmA
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Jaden_smith_2009.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seriously, what the fuck is up with Jaden?

Did he get fucked up by being famous when he's young, like a child actor? Did he get fucked up by his dad being a member of a crazy ancient-alien cult? Is he just retarded?

Nice hair.

LOOK AT THIS DOOOOOOODE

As a dad when do you just give up? This is just fucking weird. I understand "making your own choices," But damn.

Damn , you can really see the uncomfortableness in will's face

Like if Basquiat where a gay rich kid.

HED....DISSAPOINT YOU IN ONE TWITTER POST

youtube.com/watch?v=2rJUAyilFmA

at 1:00

so? this is Magic Johnson's son

Will Smith probably thinks he hit the lotto, I guarantee he probably has thought in his mind before "well we got a weird one, but it's not like Magic's kid, it's a good weird."

Hol up
He suppose to be some type uh

A combination of being retarded and lack of good parenting.

What do you call this hairstyle?

where did Will go wrong?

how do you avoid your son being a huge faggot?

what the fuck

He is free in every way and you are not.

>HOL UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's called 'copying Jean-Michel Basquiat'.

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WTF man

I can't wait for Jaden, or Willow to show up in Suicide Squad 2, as Will Smith's child.

WHAT THE FUCK!

nothing more tragic than a fat fag

what did he mean by this

Bruh

wrong gif man

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO

God fucking damn it, I am sick of Sup Forums

I bet ten bucks that if the DCEU start going places, Will Smith will shoehorn Jaden on the inevitable Teen Titans movie. On a starring role. We might be looking at the first black Robin.

If they manage to quiet him down a little bit and work a deal that won't ruin the whole movie, Jaden will be Beast Boy. But they will have to work around his Smith's ego.

If they shut him down completelly he will quit the DCEU and tell everyone that working with them was a shitty. Then you guys will know that negotiations have failed.

screencap me

Wasnt he from a rich family? I do know he had sex with guys.

Play a game, read a book, listen to some music, go outside.

>he was on rich kids show talking about how he only dates guys with big cocks

his dad must be proud

I wouldn't have a problem with black Robin but I would just kill myself if it was Jaden

There were rumors of Jaden actually planning to be Static Shock.

He only fucks white guys?

Nah, not at all.Wasn't gay either. If anything, had a rep as a poon hound. Fucked Madonna amongst others.

>Shit I wish AIDs would kill me already
-Magic Johnson

Nah, Robin has to be a cute white little twink who Batman occasionally fucks.

that nigga fabulous

He's not going to be Robin, user

He's Static

this kid is literally the posterchild for a spoiled rich kid

yes I know, but Static Shock will be too much of a small role when they realize the potential of movies based around teams.

He will want his son on Teen Titans and not on some stand alone movie that might bomb as MoS did, y'know?

bruh

I a-actually wouldn't mind a Static Shock movie/tv show.

THis must be why Magic is always near basketball. I mean fuck coming home to that fucking weird thing

>have a son
>he looks exactly like you but has no basketball talent, is fat and a faggot

That must be retribution for giving aids to so many women.

JUST numale my shit up

yall hatin
this dude got swag

>Tfw actually enjoyed static shock too

nevermind Im out

No one ever told him "No."

>Implying he's not going to be beastperson

He's literally dressing up like a popsinger, a bit embarassinga but hardly grounds to disown the kid

thats not numale, that's just what homosexuals look like

Exactly he's flaming and out of the closet

Not sure what the problem is.

I wouldn't mind too, I like Static, I hope you're right. It just... The idea just came to me suddenly and it makes so much sense.

Look on the bright side. There will be a teen titans movie somewhere down the line, this is a fact. Maybe they will replace Cyborg with Jaden's Static. Potato potato

But he will be on teen titans, that you can be sure.

'flaming and out of the closet' isn't what 'numale' means

You can't just throw around terms interchangeably like that because they have negative connotations

Much better than Jaden.

>Replacing cyborg with static shock
>Same thing

I'll murder the shit out of you.

No but all the shit he says and have done are good enough to

I feel ya, but having Static and BB in the same team feels a bit off. They're both funny guys that would probably try to out do each other.

YA'LL JUST JEALOUS THAT JADEN HITTING THIS

>Static and beastboy engage in an escalating quip war before retreating to their opposite sides of the titan tower to make love to Starfire and Raven, respectively.

When is this kino coming out

MORE LIKE SHE'S PEGGING THIS

Not exactly the same thing.
Justice league isn't even out yet and I can tell that Cyborg wouldn't fit on their teen titans movie, so they might fill his role with Static, this way they don't lose diversity points and don't fuck it up too much.

If I was Will Smith I would totally shoehorn him on beast boy 'tho, Jaden seems to take himself too seriously but at least I could hope he might have a little bit of comedy inside him.

wtf i love cunny now

Jaden is boring at this point
>Wow look hes got that weeknd stupid hair thing
U cant reach peak weirdo before ur old enough to fucking drive, it sets u up for failure.
What the fuck can he do to make me roll my eyes at this point?

a 5 head with tits

whoa all that money and he can only get a normie kek

>HOL UP

>magic gets aid and a fat gay nig.
This man did not deserve such things

Kek

Imagine being Will in that photo op and having to be all like "damn, Jaden, you fuckin' sane, all normal with your bizarre hairstyle and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally raise you as my son, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is make another ill advised movie. Like seriously imagine having to be Will and not only stand on that carpet while Jaden Smith flaunts xis disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the nappy knots and suspicious stains, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while xe perfected that dull expression. Not only having to tolerate xis monstrous fucking visage but xis haughty attitude as everyone on the carpet tells xim xe's SO PROGRESSIVE and DAMN, JADEN LOOKS LIKE THAT?? I CAN'T TELL BECAUSE MY EYES AREN'T REAL!! because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch xis braindead fucking gremlin face contort into types of blank expressions you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been doing nothing but a steady stream of blockbusters,sequels, and later alleged tax fraud schemes for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in West Philadelphia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the effeminate fragrance that's mixing with the hair sweat as xe whips xis hair back and forth at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in xis "androgynous (for that is what xe calls ximself)" beauty, the beauty xe worked so hard for with a random assortment of clothes and rags in the previous months. And then the cameraman calls for another shot, and you know you could kill every single person on this carpet before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Will. You're not going to lose your future career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

That was the point user. He's not a numale he's a full on homo.

>Robin getting cucked by Static

Kek

Will Smith isn't pissy and bitter like you Nigga, EJ is fly af, i can only wish I have a son that full of swag
Only ignorant whites and blacks still have a problem with gays

that chick is like 22

He's never been told the word 'no'. You know how when you were 13 you wanted to do some really crazy and stupid things and of course your parents didn't allow it or more likely couldn't afford it. Jaden is the exact opposite of that.

I'd believe it at this point. They made Robin into a cuck whom starfire is totally disinterested in with that new shit cartoon.

It's like Will Smith's life is an endless King of the Hill episode

b8

Nah, m8. All I wanted when I was 13 was to play videogame and have a kickass computer and still my parents told me no until I deserved such things, appreaciate their efforts and not to be an obnoxious asshole.

Jaden is the combination of both what you just described and parents that motivates too much your "artistic vein", you know?
Like, Will is a comedian, an actor. Of course he will not tell his son "look, I think you might be better off as an engineer or a doctor or maybe a web developer... Forget acting, forget art, forget writing, you suck at that, boy.".

It's like the opposite of us really.

Does he have a rap career?

>mfw if I had known Santa was not real when I was younger I would have not asked a second N64 out of guilt for having my parents spend too mcuh even thought we had around 1 million euros and now we are in shit

Also his wiki photo is slightly less silly
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Jaden_smith_2009.jpg

>In April 2014, Smith was cast in the film The Good Lord Bird, which is based on the 2013 novel of the same name by James McBride. Smith plays Henry Shackleford, a young slave living in Kansas Territory in 1857 who encounters abolitionist John Brown.[13]

Oh boy oscar bait here we go.

I haven't been keeping up with the comics. Last time I read anything related about her was when she was fuck buddies with Red Hood and Arsenal.

kek'd

do you not remember the crazy bullshit people were doing and wearing in the 80s? this shit isn't new

Underrated

>Do you remember a period of time before the mid 90s

No

T. 98% of Sup Forums

If you want the real truth I can give it to you, if you dont believe me do some research and you will find that im not lying, this is a brief summary of what is really going on with him.

Will and Jada Smith are a part of the Iluminatti (if you dont believe in their existence stop reading now).

It is a part of their "ways" to twist their kids sexuality, Willow was named after Will, Jaden after Jada, Willow is forced to look like a boy and Jaden to look like a girl, there are many interviews where you can see Will Smith forcing his son to kiss him on the lips and you can clearly see that it is not just a "game", this happened more than twice.

Now if you want to go way back go and search for Willow's debut song about whippin her hair, there you will see many Masonic symbols.

Jaden is not just some "crazy asshole", he was raised into a cult and he is severly damaged, I cannot say for sure if he was tortured but I wouldnt discard it.

Just do some quick searches on youtube and you will have plenty of information.

I wouldnt wish his life on my worst enemy, he must be truly living in hell and everyone just laughs at his tweets when he is desperately asking for help but wont say it directly because it is his own parents who are doing these sick things to him and his sister so that must be an unimaginable burden on a young mind.

If you think what im saying is retarded or straight out fiction you have the right to and I dont blame you, I never believed these "rumors" until I did the research for myself, one word of warning for all you curious people out there....once you peek behind the curtain there is no going back, you will never see the world the same.

the avarage Sup Forums user base age is around 18 to 24, this doesn't get older, just refreshed. Of course there will be more people born in the '90s here.
6 years from now, 98% will be users born around the end of the '90s and early '00s

1. Yes he's a weird little shit
2. Will and Jada aren't very good parents.
3. WIll and Jada aren't very good parents and they sent him into the entertainment industry during the age of twitter.

Imagine if people could judge you by the forum posts you made on Newgrounds or Gamefags when you were 12 not only constantly but readily available. That's Jaden's situation. He was put under the microscope throughout his toughest times in his teens and into a young adult.

Remember that stupid face he would always make when he would pose for any picture? Doesn't do that anymore after Will made fun of him on a live TV show. That's a mistake he made that everyone will know about.

What's worse is he's still getting encouragement of being a weird little shit from his parents and certain media outlets.

also google Will Smith's not-so-secret homophobia. Imagine what it might really be like behind closed doors

this post suddenly makes his mirrors tweet less funny
What if he is so damaged that he feels like nothing is real
What if the mirrors represent his inability to accept reality and his mental split.

"Nah pop's, keep the money, just wanna inherit that HIV."

Why does Will look like he's been crying?

That explains a lot.

Man, what's up with kids looking so young now?
Like now guys will look like teens even into their mid to late 20's and gals are not that worse but is similar.

>tfw Will spoils Jaden because his own dad left him when he was a kid

thats not a 5 head

damn boy
must be great having will smith as your dad

Trust me, I've been in this ride for far too long, but I'm a "stunted at 20's" asshole. Thats why I am here. I'm almost 35 now.
Bojack Horseman's on people becoming stunted around the age they got sudden success in some way is spot on.

It is just interesting to see the 90's kids slowly but steady replacing the 80's crowd as they move on to better things. 11 years ago you would have much more fun around here.