Anyone just want to die? I literally just bored of life and see it as so pointless...

Anyone just want to die? I literally just bored of life and see it as so pointless. Maybe it's because it sucks but in the end it's not worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thrivenotes.com/the-last-answer/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get laid

Why? Do you seriously think that's gonna give meaning to life?

Seriously thinking of just ending it this year user, no point either.

That IS the meaning of life

Nah, maybe to you but it gets old quick.

You just need more variety~

ok but still boring after a while. shit doesn't last yo, after the release you just go back to being yourself.

sex is great but it's overrated as hell
it won't help you in the long run,
user with a body count of 39 typing here

Literally all the time. I know I'd never do it and there's a lot of live for, but I just don't want to see what is in store for this miserable world. I'm not depressed, I'm just not really seeing the point to continue living. I feel bad my mother wasted her time giving birth to me and raising me.

I think I'm afraid of being alone. Been alone all my life, kinda sad... I think sooner or later we will have to deal with our fears and live that life. I just don't agree to do it.

It's interesting how we have the luxury now to think about that. Our ancestors were too busy staying alive and now that we live in an interconnected world where you can talk to someone on the other side of the planet, we're more alone than ever.

This fucking social media and everyone's fake post about how fulfilled their life is makes me sick.

>This fucking social media and everyone's fake post about how fulfilled their life is makes me sick.

I wanna read about all the average joe's who's life just hangs in the balance between good shit happening and bad shit happening. All the positivity is making me feel I'm the outcast.

Technically no ones dies a virgin because life fucks us all
it'll get better user, under all the cynicism and fear something will happen one day that's completely unexpected and wonderful
happened to me in 2012, and though it might be over now I'm just glad i was able to be apart of the experience

>life is too boring and pointless i should just kill myself
No user, you are the boring one

Written by a person who doesn't have the slightest idea what he's talking about. Good post man.

yeah, what he said

I am literally tired of reading about how vapid everyone's lives are. Go on facebook and see every stupid bitch I've ever known has a kid. They literally post about their kid every 2 hours with pictures and are like this momma is tired :):)

Meanwhile, all remnants of who they used to be are no where to be found. Just a "mom" who worships what she shot out of her vagina.

I guess I never appreciated all of the "normie" shit, but I feel like I worry too much about the impact of humans on the planet. We all leave a carbon footprint on the world and it's not getting any better. No one cares and everyone shrugs it off like "oh we'll be dead by then." Fuck.

Meanwhile, Trump this or Trump that. Some faggot ass celebrity died and look at my new dog.

More ranty than I wanted it to be, but you get the point.

It's true, live if overrated. Our thirst for knowledge is a blessing and a curse. We got very far as a species and we'll get further yet we'll never be satisfied.

Someone can give you everything you ever wished for and after a while you'll be left bored with nothing to do. Then you want to stop existing anymore.

Read Isac Asimov's the last answer (thrivenotes.com/the-last-answer/)

Interesting, I'll check it out.

Speaking of thirst for knowledge, I'd recommend Goethe's Faust. It's about a scholar who is depressed and bored with life. He attempts to take his life, then calls on the devil to help him pursue more knowledge and all that.

The band Kamelot has done an adaption to this story through their albums Epica and the Black Halo.

bookmarking this to read one day