What are you guys snacking on and watching tonight? Right now about to watch Hardcore Henry and picked up some KFC

What are you guys snacking on and watching tonight? Right now about to watch Hardcore Henry and picked up some KFC.

IT'S A BLACK MALE THING

That shit eating grin...

i admittedly have been pigging out and i feel like shit. Olives, hummus, pita chips. Old bay Herrs. Capping it off w/ raisins. Tummy ache 420 dude.

Watched Girlfriends (1978) an independent film, really good, felt like Noah Baumbach. Now watching the Shield.

>be rich
>$4 billion rich
>on a private jet
>can eat anything you want
>ANYTHING
>"what would you like today, sir?"
>"can you get me some KFC?"
Seriously, what the fuck?! I remember I always wanted to go to KFC and when I finally had some, it tasted like shit. Come on, man, if you're that filthy rich and you want fried chicken you should at least get some of that homemade stuff or store bought, like Albertson's or something, not fucking KFC, come on man.

snacking on some pan fried pork and leek potstickers and some veggie lo mein from dumpling palace (for those in boston who want something tasty, i also back the squid teriyaki and wontons).

and i'm watching wendigo because i just finished until dawn and larry fessenden is a national treasure where horror is concerned.

kfc is pretty good, friend.

Sometimes when you have everything it's the basic shit you crave. Remember Arnold likes fucking dumpy middle age Mexican maids despite being able to fuck whoever he wants.

A fork and Knife to eat KFC? What fucking planet is this guy from ?

wtf i hate kfc now

KFC the dish, but KFC the restaurant is shit. It's that fakey fake food, like all the chain restaurants.

>Getting Bernie Sanders spices and grease on your $6000 suit

Nope

>i can't eat like an adult

>US in weakest recovery since post ww2 era
5D Chess everyone

i agree with this line of logic.

also with this.
though, i admit, sometimes i crave kfc or taco bell. when i lived in virginia, we had one of the combos and that place was a one-stop shop hangover cure. i have a kfc up the block from me now, but it's hood-border, and the closest t-bell is like somerville adjacent

>WSJ
>SJW
fuck you

It's to show that "HE'S JUST LIKE US GUISE"

It's not finger lickin good anymore tho.
They switched to Canola oil to make healthy progressive fags that kept bitching about it happy. KFC held out not giving a fuck about the healthfags until the fags got Obama involved, and Obama threatened to help get KFC out of poor neighborhoods because he thought that it was mostly poor people who ate KFC
>Making it law to not allow poor neighborhoods to have fast food joints

KFC finally gave in and switched oils. Now it taste like a ghost of it's former finger linking good self.

Obama fucked up KFC's shit.

At least get Popeyes.

>kfc
>not Popeyes

Who the fuck is Berne Sanders and what does that have to do with Trump eating KFC so oddly ?

What oil were they using before?

There is absolutely no evidence he's eaten any of it or will eat any of it.

It is a replican thing to feature and eat KFC right? Is it because the chicken could be close in the shape of the US at times?

Nothing wrong was said

COME ON

tbqhwyf, this is exactly the kind of conspiracy i can get behind.

i would watch a Sup Forums meta-comedy about obama ruining the kfc formula and them wanting to make fried chicken great again, even it were a short.

hey leddit

So you're saying they just set up the OP pic so that people who like KFC would vote for him? Fuck that.

But that could definitely be true because it seems so fucking ridiculous that anyone who tried to call it out would get fucking wrecked and look like a complete moron because of how ridiculous it sounds. They do this all the time, the truth is so fucking insane that if you tried saying it was what was up, no one would believe you.

They have good cole slaw.