Found out our neighbor is a gang rapist (pic of him)

Found out our neighbor is a gang rapist (pic of him)

What do?

rape him

Ask hik to let you in the gang

Johnny Depp.. oops sorry, mistaken for someone else

join in on the gang raping? i have literally never seen one tell. just no bruises, then they gotta explain shit

leave him alone
gang members deserve to get raped

Trick him into believing you and your friends plan to gang rape someone at a party you throw. When he shows up, you and your friends gang rape him. Can't boner with guys? There are pills for that.

Don't leave your gang unprotected, as he might rape them.

Why would he rape a gang?

Guys im fucking serious. Hes already hit on my daughter fuckin pig

Pics of daughter?

Boxer, L&Ms and a trashy, chubby white girl. I believe this is every nigros ideal night

Does he realise that his handsign says BLOOB?

so wait, what exactly are you saying?

are you saying he participates in a lot sex with a lot of unwilling partners?

are you saying he and his "home boys" go around raping the same woman in tandem? a sort of "tag team" exercise?

are you saying he goes around finding members of an opposing faction vying for street reputation, or "gang" as the "hood rats" call them, and then raping them?

what are you saying?

Why would you buy a pig to fuck your daughter?
You are seriously messed up, man.

Your daughter fucks pigs?

dude noone here is gonna be able to help you
trying to get help from NEETs is like trying to get help from a cat it is useless.

go to /adv/ they might now what to do

He and his faggot friends rape a girl at the same time and when she goes to tell the cops, all of them say they didn't and the cops cant do anything because of their conflicting stories

Guys im a faggot! I thought id come out about it in the first thread i clicked when i logged on and here we are!

God that feels good to get that off my chest.

KEK'D HARD!

Underrated!!!!!!

he's saying "found out the neighbor is a gang rapist what do?"

so maybe those girls should like, learn to stop hanging out alone with greasy spics who post gang sign pictures on facebook?

hard for me to feel any pity for women in these types of situations

So how did you find out about it?

>pretend to be surprised
>don't be surprised
>join gang in private
>suggest you all rape your wife
>masturbate and as you watch her get plowed
>turn yourself in for being a rapist
>live out your fantasy of being a prison bitch
That's right OP, I know.

Heard him talking on the phone just now as i was taking out the garbage. He said "we got the bitch good" then something about one of his boys dragging her into his car to get rid of her, whatever the fuck that means

shoot him in the face

Rape him.

I say continue to be a fucking pussy victim and then cry about it moar!

Or, you could try police. If police dont work, maybe... Take him on a one way ride somewhere... Ya know?

He's doing the blood sign wrong. His left hands middle finger is supposed to be down and his thumb is supposed to be up. I'm not even black/a blood and I know this. Former Norteño from California. You want to know about real gangbangers raping girls? We either do it at our parties (usually with girls that get passed around to all the homies or girls that get too high/drunk and let us do whatever) , the only time we forcibly rape someone is if it's an enemy female gang member (in my case Sureño girls, we call them "scrap bitches" or "sewer rats"). Dude isn't in a gang OP. Likely some edgy faggot who tried to act like he was in highschool but no real gang members bothered to check his ass when he was in school so now he acts hard. Probably fucked some dumb bitch off Xanax at a party and she claimed rape. Don't fret, buy a gun. If he touches your daughter, then he's target practice for you eñe.

Find out all the gorls they raped out them together in a room and have them all testify against them. Legal, safe and effective.

he's a wannabee blood too.
i say rape him.

ITT a bunch of virgins who don't know any actual rapists.

wow you sure made us feel like losers user.

What if he doesnt rape the same gorls twice?

What if they rape her then throw her in the woodchipper like in fargo?

Nobody was raped in fargo

Didnt Steve Buscemi rape the car salesman's wife and then throw her in the wood chipper?

It's not funny user. Come back when you've seen one cry to sleep.

What no wtf kind of fucked up shit have you been watching user?

Fargo

This.THIS. Rape him in the heart and shit on his soul.

Thats not fargo dipshit

clearly he is a gang rapist

solution is clearly to form your own rape gang and out-rape him at a rape-off to save the community center

Maybe just mind your own fucking business and stay out of shit that doesn't concern you? Those maybe be screams but what if she wants those screams to stay private? Sometimes you just have to explain shit to them.

You're not Norteno. Stop false claiming before you get caught up in some shit

>not staying in your own lane

Join in next time he goes out rapin'. might make a new friend!