Pirating is for worthless thieves

Pirating is for worthless thieves.

That being said, anyone know how to get the fallout 3 DLCs without spending cash? Broke my leg a few months ago and I got fired from my job.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12021214/Fallout_3_-_Game_Of_The_Year_Edition_repack_Mr_DJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pirate it you retard

Where though? That's what I'm saying. Google just gives me a bunch of DMCA complaints and virus sites.

you looking for this user?
kekel go buy it

Just buy the GOTY version used.

Nigga, during sales FO3 GOTY edition like $2. If you can't afford that you can't afford to play video games period.

skidrow, just download goty version with all dlcs

OP they give this game away for free sometimes. Buy that shit man.

Thepiratebay.org would be a good place to start

I dont have any money m8s, I'm a lame legged twat right now. I've had to get help with my rent for a few months because my job fired me for not being able to work.

Steam name is raedalus, you guys can buy it for me if you want, but I'm pretty sure money is tight for everyone else too so I'm not going to beg. I just want a site I can torrent these from that doesn't give my computer aids. The DLCs come in ESMs right? Just like Skyrim?

Might be Rahvin, not Raedalus actually. Changed it a few months ago.

>paying for Todd's games
it's like you shitters like being fucked in the ass, can't believe how many faggots are on b

I would buy you the DLCs OP, but you sound like a fuckin' moron

Sorry to disappoint.

igggames.com
Gamestorrent.co
Skidrowreloaded.com
Crackedg.com

Here you go, just make sure to disable your firewall and anti-virus, since they will both give you a false-positive.

Www.xzyerc.co.ru/files/virus006198/trojan.exe

Enjoy! And don't forget to encourage the developers when you get some money.

You're silly.

Honesty I'm just trying to get Operation: Anchorage so if anyone knows a link to download the esm that'd probably be easier.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12021214/Fallout_3_-_Game_Of_The_Year_Edition_repack_Mr_DJ

I use this, the repack included everything. Unpack it and get the esm only, you can add it to your own version and still use steam and even get achievements.

This one works, OP. I had Mr. DJ Skyrim GOTY before and it worked perfectly fine.

That gamestorrent site is pretty damn spiffy, thanks man.

I'll def check it out, thanks bruv

Pirates bay, power iso,

>Broke my leg a few months ago and I got fired from my job
Serves you right, you brittle piece of shit.

FO3 is dirt cheap, either pirate it or buy it, but stop with your moral preaching, nobody gives a flying fuck about your morals here.

Did they call you Mr Glass?