show full body

Hatd/10

Nice tits

What about my ass

I would love to pound your ass

Cute ass

tits: 4
ass: 6 (+2 if you do anal)
if you have a cute face and a nice personality i could date you. otherwise i'd just fuck you.

Would put my tongue in there.

Can u workout please

More

Can you write "Phil" on the other butt cheek and make another pic of it? Will tell you if i'd fuck you and post my huge dick. Thanks

Tits: 4: Not very big, kind of saggy. Will probs look bad when you're older.

Ass: 6: Good, nothing special but good. If you shaved and showered before posting i would say 7-8.

Face: haven't seen, feel free to post with no time stamp or relation to thread. Just grab one of social media or something.

Post pics of legs, thighs and face and i will rate those and give you an overall rating.

Chubby arms, long saggy tits, Dyke haircut
4/10 would not bang

Dubs never lie.

Does anyone else think her asshole looks gross as fuck? Looks like she recently shit herself.

gross/10

Asshole
-1 out of 10

Like i said in She needs to shave, shower and dry her ass.

Its wet, most likely from sweat. and a little dirty.

Id be lying if i said i wouldn't put it in her

Would definitely titfuck you... considering masturbating to you. 8.5/10

For a bunch of neck beard virgins you Cunts are fussy. Sup Forumsi tch, you followed the rules and id eat your asshole even thigh your boyfriend won't.

Anal virgin here here can you answer me this does it look like she has skid marks all jokes aside or am i just inexperienced.

Put a "B" on each cheek and bend over so it spells BoB.

Just because you're a neckbeard virgin user doesn't mean the rest of us are, she asked for an honest rating.

Ive never done anal either but yea she seems to need a bit of cleaning. But fuck it. Its not going to kill you and it looks tight af

that pussy is gorgeous!

That's what showers are for..

Do it in the shower why not

How old op? I'm guessing you're in your 40s with them tits.

There is needing a wash and then there is for real having skidmarks look at the close up user posted kek, I'm a guy and i have a nicer asshole than her tbh.

Plz no more

>she asked

Yeah this is totally legit and not some reposted bullshit pics. I don't remember anyone in this thread asking "her" to write "Dr. Jack" on her ass.

And. You say you're not a neckbeard virgin. You're so desperate to be noticed by a gurl that you fall for obvious bait like this.

WAIT guys red alert did she post her kik or Snapchat in the timestamp. Time for daddy to get to work boys

i'd bang you

spread that pussy now

What are you on about I'm taking the piss out of the pics like everyone else stop with the projection dude i didn't make you a sad depressed unattractive loser that's between you and God.

No/10

could post a full body pic?
totallydoable/10

LOL God. Okay, faggot.

OP ran

Virgins

Standards
>none/10

>nice personality, i can it say bc I know ass

Amazing tits! I just jacked all over them.