How do I jerk off at work incognito without having cum get in my pants. Should I bring a condom?

How do I jerk off at work incognito without having cum get in my pants. Should I bring a condom?
>inb4 go to the bathroom
I want to do it in my office.

learn to into dry cumming you stupid faggot

You need to catch all the cum with something.

You are an idiot op

Post pics of dick

OP perfect the idea of imagining someone walking in on you while masterbating in office, you don't even need to masterbate. Then masterbate in head and come in pants.

It's really easy

keep a pair of socks in your desk drawer...roll one over your dick as you are cumming to catch the swimmers... problem solved

Jizz in your coworkers coffee mugs

. .

When I fap in my office, I cross my legs and squeeze when I'm going to cum. I pull my nuts up a little so I don't crush my testes and I still feel the orgasm, but I don't shoot

cum on desk, wipe it up with tissue, throw it in wastebasket. sniffle around coworkers so they think you have a perpetual cold and wont touch your "snot" filled garbage can

It's not incognito unless you cum in pants or cum somewhere in office eg floor of printer room.

Idk guys I think I should just bring condoms

If you can wait about 2 1/2 hours I will

Beta.

Ok master of jacking off at work I'm the beta one

Thread might 404. Where are you right now, OP?

Front desk can't leave until 2 hours then I go to the back

Get two disposable coffee cups. Every office has them. Tissue is optional.

Place tissue in one coffee cup. Jerk off into it. Place second cup inside first to hide it. Toss in trash

I might consider this