A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

1. Become a boy
2. Flash 'em
3. Realize what they say doesn't matter and stop b8ing on Sup Forums

how old are you 8?

Mods ban him already

you look like a boy,

get a different hair cut.

and stop wearing male clothing.

show them your boobs tranny

Moar

Whay kinda reverse trap shit is this.

6/10 would bang.

old pasta.

sure is newfag in here

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

One day, you'll have boobs, and all the guys that laught of you, will be trying to fuck you

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a corpse (I'm a zombie!). My friends say it's because of my skin but I like my skin decaying and falling off. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to mmmmmmussssst eeeeaaat bbbraaaaaiiinnssss

Thought you could meme me eh? Well i'll have you know that google is a program that is readily available to me at my own pleasure, and if i choose to reverse search this image i can clearly see that you are a conniving,huckstering, person of Israeli descent

Well you do look like a boy soooo if you dont want to be called a boy either go in some girly cloths or grow your hair its not that hard

nice

Start suporting trump

Probably wear girly clothes, and don't say, boy's ones are more confortable, if you want to look like a girl just do it !

how old are you, faggot?

Gotta love old stale pasta

Back to tumblr you monster

Post nudes with face as proof of your feminimity