Just cheated on my gf. AMA

Just cheated on my gf. AMA

why did you leave one direction, you had a good thing going for you zayn and now nobody even knows who you are.

are you feeling ashamed and thats why you're here

Why did you post the ask a rapist anything thread

Did he pozz your neg hole?

Not a damn bit.

Maybe the only way people cheat is by raping others

She and i ate her ass today.

start giving some information faggot
or are you just some kind brain dead narcissist bitch with tryhard 3 word replys

now, are you gonna tell her?

You're pretty attractive dude. Just tidy the stache

Hahahaha I like this

how long you been with your partner? did you cheat spontaneously or with a friend/someone you've been talking with? was it better with her or the missus? going to do it again?

how does it feel betraying a person that cares about you?

You're a fucking cunt for doing something like that. How long have you been dating?

Ppppft i bet the bitch already knows

Wait till you see me dick

It doesnt like you

Been with her for about a month. Shes clueless. Fuck yeah im gonna do it? Whoever heard of the cheater that just one day stopped?

Fedls pretty good tbh.
Just by your response, i can tell youre just a little beta faggot whose never smelled a pussy or an asshole in their life. Does you fit that description?

Bruh do you even have a dick?
Lol i bet youre one of those beta fags that never got laid in hs.
Did your daughter say anything about me?

Why thank you btw

>
>It doesnt like you

Oh

OP you started this AMA but your answers are shit and uninteresting.

Fellow cheater here. Been cheating all 6 years, ~2 times per month, 2 new girls every year. Do it because Im want variety and not doing it would make me unhappy.

no i'm actually in a good relationship

it's you who is the edgy beta user

>Shit that never happened.

Why would you hurt someone like that, user? Why would you risk the spread of disease?
Why would you statistically lower both her and your chances of long term happiness?

wtf you got fat, you lazy sonofabitch

it's because this is a kissless virgin faggot, he's making this so he can lie to himself about how great he is. His life sucks and he needs this. Just go with it.

Kill yourself

what's his name?

if OP pic is really OP then he looks like someone we used to bully the fuck out of in grade school. what's your name, OP?

with a man, right?

Is your pussy as pink as your lips are?

Oh and with a mug like that Im sure she hasn't been cheating on you too. Trim that stache you dirty fuck.

aren't you going to miss her dick when she's gone?

Post a picture of EACH girl so we can judge whether it was a mistake or not.

i bet when u lick an ass, the shit gets stuck on your beta stache

another pic of U or u fake