moar

Here's my favorite of her, taking it like a good slut

fuckable? brought her home wasted form the bar

I hope you came in her ass

yeah I only fuk fatties in the ass

would you fuck this fat asian milf?

yum

Sauce?

Not a good face, prolly not. I'll fuk a landwhale but she has to have a pretty face

But look at those titties, user.

XoeNova

my new fetish, thank you user

Watch her face as she cums, user.

I've been browsing Sup Forums for 11 years in this just got to me
Fucking gross

Imagine fucking this bitch's arm fat.

I'd fuck her ass, whos her?

i would cum all over those titties

Alannah Royale, singer from Nashville

that's beautiful

Here she is cumming again.

she needs to be raped and abused while her father and mother have to watch (or forced into helping u). wwyd?

what would i do? not bring incest into it.

ur choice. she needs to be humiliated and abused so what would u do?

bump

I like Gina Gee a lot

Sup Forumsnw9Eb

Katarina Hartlova preggo

this broad hot for a fat bitch

Fuck. Go back and erase the work milf from the original post. 2nd on the idea that a slam pig has to be cute or pretty. If you gotta brown bag that shit too, you might as well just jerk off.

More Gina

LOL

mmm

super lovely Sup ForumsdaiqT

Dors Feline

yummy tits and belly

Sup Forums775fy

Guys on a semi unrelated note, I know this fat girl who is really cute in the face who likes me and would make an excellent wife/girlfriend but I'm shallow so I won't date her. Do people laugh and guys who date fatties? I'm slender 6'2 195lb

The thing about marrying a fatty is they don't stay that same fuckable fat. That's why they are slam pigs. Make a good for a good fuck and don't have to worry about 15 years down the line of commitment when they have added another 50lbs and don't want to fuck anymore. She's already fat, you think she has the self discipline to maintain a weight?

Thanks user

you're right, she's only 33.

My slam pig wife's. Fatass. Anyone want to jerk there cocks to her?

Shit. No wonder she would make a good fuck. She can hear the clock ticking. The thing about fatties is that they are good fucks because they are making up for insecurities. Add to that women in their 30s that are single are desperate to get married before they wander into middle age and become the cat lady. I bet she would do anything you asked her, a damn good fuck. But once you commit to that she and she gets comfortable she will shut that shit down.

I'm just wondering if once I commit to dating her if I can trick her into losing weight. Doubt it. Plus her body will be all stretched out and gross from being fat.This chick used to be such a hottie in her early twenties/teens...

Tell her to start using clearasil on her ass. That is one pimple filled ass

Ha, fighting a losing battle. They were all hot and tight in their 20s man. Low maintenance back then. Gotta find one that stayed on decent shape. Look into Planet Fitness for chicks that are self conscious and yet know how to exercise.