How do you vape your flowers, Sup Forums?

How do you vape your flowers, Sup Forums?

I got this as upgrade to my Titan 2.....money well spent. I can get about 2 good sessions and 1 so-so to good session (not nearly as high on the 3rd but calmed from before I hit it.)

Ceramic oven, doesn't give that shitty metallic taste of the Titan.

whats a good first vape for a n00b lookin to vape bud ?

trying to quit smoking cigs / baccy .

i'd recommend this one eleaf icare

>vape
>flower

Are you that big of a faggot OP? Smoke it like a normal person. You wanna be cool? Buy a nice pipe.

DaVinci IQ or PAX3.

focusvape. this shit gets me so incredibly high

They're talking about weed vapes here bud.
My first rig is a smok osub 80w. 100 bucks CAD, been quit for about 3 months, its a good little rig.

>lookin to vape bud
bud = weed

This
However vaping is fun.
I just got an Eleaf iStick with a Tobecco tank. Really satisfied with both of them, 80 bux from my local vape shop out the door.
>dat buyer's remorse when you realize you could have saved 15 bucks online

faggot thread

>thread about vaping weed
>half the posts are about standard e-cig vapes

Fuck off faggot edgelord. Smoking is bad for you, doesn't matter what it is, smoke should not be entering your lungs, period. We have new technology to get around that shit now so what's the fucking problem in using it? Faggot bitch.

Pre ordered a Pax 1 used it since day 1 with 10 yr warranty

It's because the thrill of vaping weed wore off when it was legal and everyone just goes for what's easy which is why joints and bongs are popular.

>yfw studies have already shown vaping to be almost as bad for your lungs as smoking

Fun fact:

Vaping nerds are so bizarre for the first two years these threads were showing up on Sup Forums I thought it was the new fingerbox meme.

>he doesn't vape through his fingerbox
pleb

>No finger-boxmod
Pleb confirmed

Not everyone can afford to buy a 1/2oz every couple weeks, some people have to conserve, you can get 5 times the use out of weed that's vaped. 3 highs, you can either eat the ABV or smoke it (tastes like shit, but gets you high), or you can soak it in ethyl alcohol (Everclear) make a tincture out of it. Not to mention hashing your kief.

I can make a half ounce last almost 6 months if I conserve.

Not the same kind of vape, faggot. Vaping flower isn't like those faggots that are "trying to quit smoking" vape fags.