Canadian nudes thread

Canadian nudes thread

Canadians don't get nude, it's too cold.

Any Northern ,204 heroes out there?

A FUCKING LEAF
L
E
A
F

Nice dub dubs there.

Hello I am from Canada and I would like to request you stop objectifying women please.

shut up trudeau

hey, bro. Thats not cool. I'm sorry if I offended you but you dont go and insult our prime minister.

Worst PM ever.

We're just an american puppet-state anyway, and theyre just a Russian one. When It comes right down to it, I think Putin is our real leader.

durham 905

so off topic at this point. Cant you see we're discussing politics?

Here's some Vernon titties

first namd t rhymes with bailer?

Stfu you eastern fuck. The west dont give a fuck bout your equal rights

You're good

Anyone have hers? I never saved them from a while ago

serious lol cool

Definitely the same girl?

Any Morgan G from Quebec?

from Quebec? right?

negative vernon

Yeah 902 ! matched. Have any more ?

Yeah, do you?

Yes...

Any 416 or 647?

haha saguenay un nom juste pour rire?

More?

What part of the city?

i like in ajax where she from

Yes wbu

Anywhere around TO

Ok, just because we have to share a continent with you leftist cucks doesn't mean it's ok for you to invade our CYBERSPACE and violate our virtual borders. This is an AMERICAN BOARD FOR FUCKING AMERICANS ONLY! That doesn't include you, Canucuck. Fuck right the hell off back to your own country's cyberspace. Go hang out of a hockey forum or maple syrup board. This isn't where you belong, cuck. You aren't an AMERICAN. You never will be a real AMERICAN. And this is for Americans only! You have to go back.

It's a big city

Any 709 bros willing to share?

North York? Yorkdale?

This x100. Please get the fuck out, srsly.

519?

Found the psychopath

Still there?

Your country is a joke lol

The world loves canada and canadians....the world fuckin HATES the us an americans lol you mad bruh?

got all oshawa whitby no ajax sry

Enjoy living under sharia law cuck. God bless your feminist leader. So strong.

And your "leader" literally can't spell, and attempts to make up for his tiny dick through Twitter, so congrats

Yeeaahhhh we going down the fucking shit drain too. Now most of the people who hate canada ARE canadians!! I fkn hate it here now. North america needs a civil/race war take back our countries

Lol too many idiots with too much power him and trudumb should fuck eachother and die

ooga booga where the white women

That's cool and all, but your government is literally passing bills (C16) and motions (M103) that are destroying your right to freedom of speech. I agree that trump is a useless and terrible cunt but trudeau and the liberals are actually passing awful legislation.

yeah, what you need are more mudslimes

whitby plz

More 519

bump for 519

both hoes from whitby 23 or 24yr

as a canadian I am amazed someone took the time to put all that together. we must really bother him lol.

514!

Only cows and farmers in the 519.

905 wins?

Besides the carbon tax, what makes him the worst?