Hey Sup Forums, I would like to ask for some advice

Hey Sup Forums, I would like to ask for some advice.
Basically, 2 months ago new neighbours moved in to the house next to mine, and they're awful. Just imagine the most stereotypical black family and it's them (I'm not even kidding). So I would like to ask how to get them out of the house, since I am in EU it had to be legally (I can't just knock on the door and beat them up or something like that). They don't seem to own the house, it belongs to a company that provides homes for poor families (EU thingy).
Thanks in advance

DID NOT READ

Bump

I like fire...

My house is connected to theirs. Thanks for replying, but I would rather keep it legal

Bump

Oh I know how, there is no real legal way to get rid of them though, unless they are really bad.

I did this when I was 14 to some guys house. Every day I would walk around with carrier bags shoved in my pocket. I would bag up any roadkill I could find. It was mostly birds, cats, a fox once and a dead badger.
Take them home, stick them in the freezer until they are frozen through. I would then use a bread knife with a serrated edge and saw through the frozen animals neck. It only takes a few seconds. I would throw the body away and leave the severed head on his doorstep every morning, or at least try to. He moved after 5 months

That is actually pretty useful. I did throw a few dead birds that the cats killed in their garden. But it happens so rarely that I doubt it will jave any effect. And it's really rare for something to get hit by a car.

A dead bird in the garden is a dead bird in the garden. Purposely severing the head and leaving it to defrost on their doorstep makes it personal. Especially if it keeps happening

these companys that you described often have a certain rule set for their housing, lokk up those rules and figure out if you can find any that these nigs dont follow and tell the company, alternatively keep placing trash in their part of the cellar and complain about the smell and the insects to the company

Get them to invite you to their home, place drugs and then call the cops on them

Smoke weed in the staircase and then call the company, complaining about the smell and blame it on them

Check up on their visa, maybe they are officially married to germans to get the passport and stay here, if so call Ausländerbehörde and tell them that a Scheinehe is happening there

Basically, you habe two options; make the company kick them out or make germany kick them out. The former is easier to achieve than the latter.

But I hardly find dead animals even though I go fot walks almost every day in the morning. Anything else I could pull off?

throw soap in the house

Wew, thanks for such a reply. I live in the Netherlands, right next to the German border. From what I know they're legally here and I don't live in an apartment but in houses connected to one another. As you might already know, weed is legal to consume here... and they sure as hell do that every damn day. Thanks for the help though dear country neighbor

Well, the only other way that I think you would be willing to try is simple. Just buy any hunk of meat, as cheap as possible from the butcher or store. Look for reduced meat at the end of the day. Keep slinging it over their garden once a night and pretty soon you will start attracting every scavenger to their house. They likely won't clean up any mess the animals cause and you can start complaining about the state of their yard and how it is attracting wildlife into YOUR yard too.

Damn... I might actually just do that. There is a small space between my hedge and their space, no human could possibly fit in there but it's prefect to hide things in between. I've also been thinking about burying eggs in their garden.

Euhm... sorry but how is that going to help?

Fire

Just make dead sure they don't catch you doing any of this or things WILL get worse. Remember, you're almost literally shitting on your own doorstep so be stealthy. I assume they don't have cameras, so if they don't actually see you doing it, you're as good as gold.

As for the soap, well it might help them smell better. Temporary fix whilst you get them removed.

if its housing accommodation provided by the council, report them to the council for whatever nigger shit their doing, the council will move them or just kick them out

be realistic. Take photos of their behavior, keep careful records and and share it with the police at the appropriate time. Also, do you have at least one friend that is a lawyer? If not, start making friends with lawyers; everyone needs at least one friend that is a practicing attorney.

Dude you're never going to find dead animals with that attitude! Have you even been looking? I bet you're just walking around not even paying attention and missing all the good dead stuff that's literally at your feet just waiting to be bagged up!

Redneck spotted.

I think you replied to the wrong comment. But yeah, dead animals are plentiful, just keep an eye on the roads. Even if it is completely pancaked, stick it in their garden so they KNOW someone purposely put it there

I always look around carefully when I go on walks. I found lost wallets multiple times because of this.

I've got a lawyer as part of my insurance.

I know, but they're 24/7 up. Those mofos were making fries at 4 am

post a pic of the house, it'll help with the ape-escape plans

Man, you ain't even blazing hard enuff if you not making fries at 4am. Get you some skunk boy. Still.

Then stick to tossing meat over when they are doing something inside, again, be careful

Just talk to them in the first place. Then write complaints to the company because loud noises in the night are not ok ( Ruhestörung / lärmbelästigung... Don't know the english words for that)

There's a advice board you dumb faggot.

Oh yes, show everyone where his neighbor lives on Sup Forums, what could possibly go wrong?

Wait for them to leave... use super glue in the locks of there doors. You will keep them from re entering.
The rotten meat tip is also useful

:D

Get a 10lb bag of bird food, late at night spread it all over the front yard.
Every bird and squirrel in the neighborhood will be there at sunrise, continually do this.
It is harmless, but it will drive them nuts

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll see what i do

Front yard will be impossible to pull off since there are tons of houses looking over it.

Buy a shit ton of sporks and then place them in their yard