I'm about to graduate college and still a Virgin. I have exactly one month to get laid...

I'm about to graduate college and still a Virgin. I have exactly one month to get laid. How do I meet a girl from college and sleep with her within a month?

Damn Son, those dilated pupils. She's happy to see that person...

just fucking talk to people

Nigga, if you wait a month you'll be in friend zone territory and won't be getting out. You just gotta play it cool, don't act overly interested, don't be clingy and don't act like a retard.

It depends on these factors:
How much money do you have?
How fit are you?
Are you attractive or average?

Are you funny?

Just jerk off already and do something productive with your life.

depends on where you live, how about T-mobile instead of Virgin? getting laid guaranted

1. go to a grad party
2. wait for bitches to pass out
3. ????
4. profit

Or she's on some sort of drug.

Wtf you stupid Ass. You had 4 years and now you in 1 month you want to do what you could have done in 4? Go kys you dumb ass virgin. If it didn't happen now it won't ever happen. Your best bet is to drop some $ for the pussy.
I'll bet money you're fat and full of pimples

Get a hook up app, look for local people who match you.

Brian, get off of the internet.

he's such a virgin that he capitalized the V, hahahaha

I'm sorry, but if it didn't happen in 4 years where you were at your youth prime, it just won't happen in one month.

You'd better start working on getting some big income because that's the only way you're going to get it. Otherwise, unless you're ridiculously lucky, it'll never happen.

Sorry man, but that's the truth.

Hadn't noticed that!!!

Yup, not going to happen.

or its dark in the room.

pretty much this besides the last line.
life doesnt work like that, sex has to come on the way and not some special achievement.

if you havent done it in all of college then it wont happen in this month, i promise you.

speaking out of experience, never been to college but been to similar social places

Doesn't look that dark though.

how many chances have you taken?

how many girls have you gone up to and talked to?

how many parties do you go to?

You see. It's easy to sit at home and complain, but statistically if you dont look like super shit: one in twenty women would probably answer yes to the question: "want to go back to my place?"

stop complaining, start talking.

stop being a lil bitch

Step 1: get a metal bar pierced through your dick.
Step 2: start talking with any girl and as soon as it's naural bring up your dick piercing.
Step 3: she gets curious "wanna see it?"
It's just that easy, user.

dont listen to retards like this
all u need is 1 day
you just need to have cool friends because girls dont like to associate themselves with faillures
just gotta stop overthinking it
one day you're gonna die, so what the fuck does it matter if u embarrass yourself on the way
go to places where girls actually are, and talk to people

Then I must look like shit because not even once in all my years in university I got a girlfriend. And I went out and talked.

Note: I'm not the OP

I'd say anything foreign. Latina was my pill, did it within a month.
No idea what you could you

Who is that ball tamperer?

these.

>op talking to a girl
>natural
giggle

Underrated post