Just got back from the Suicide Squad premiere

>The Absolute Madman was there
>Jayden Smith wore a tasteful little black dress then changed into a yankees jersey for some reason
>Kevin Smith was stoned
No NDA. Ask me anything

Did you fuck Jaden?

No. Not into genderfluid teens.

>Kevin Smith was stoned
I call bullshit.

Did Will do a good job as Deadshot or was it just him playing himself?

>bacon theatre

do americans really do this?

did you rike it

what rt score do you think it'll get

What's the RT score gonna be

All i want to hear is that it's better than BvS. Just tell me that

I thought it was okay, nothing spectacular. A lot of cringeworthy humor, but if you like the characters it will be passable. Rotten Tomatoes may be another story though. I'd say 40-50% tops.

Better than the theatrical cut, not as good as the ultimate edition.

How was it famalam?

Does Captain Boomerang do this?

He was playing himself. This was a glorified Will Smith movie that also happened to have HArley Quinn

If mom saw this movie would she freak?

Disappointingly he doesn't really get a whole lot of cool shit to do, but I liked him a lot. The only time I've ever really cared for Jai Courntey.

ABSOLUTELY

Please, family. DO. NOT. TAKE. MOM.

How was Leto's Joker? I heard there was a Jason Todd flashback, can you confirm?

how is batman? how is the joker? does it have as much substance as BvS or is it marvel tier quipbait?

why

>How was Leto's Joker?
He was very good, but there needed to be more of him. There was no Jason Todd flashback, but there is a really cool insert of Harley and Joker dancing in the Alex Ross Mad Love costumes that was pretty fucking cool.

Glad to hear it. Does he still have a decent amount of screen time?

Her heart won't be able to take it. Joker is an /absolutemadman/

Batman is barely in it, if you saw the trailers you've seen basically everything except for a stinger at the end of Bruce Wayne grilling Amanda Waller which was pretty cool.

Should I buy imported Japanese figures of the characters?

Does joker have a solid 25minutes of screentime?

Yeah, he's gets a fair amount. I was hoping he'd factor into the plot a bit more than he did, but he was mostly seen in flashback.

Maaaaaaybe 15ish, but they are cut up and peppered throughout the entire film. It is honestly a bit like Beetlejuice or Hannibal Lector in that he's easily the best part, and looking back you will think he was in it more than he actually was.

Does Katana do anything?

>I'd say 40-50% tops.
> not as good as the ultimate edition

So, bad editing. A bunch of vignettes that don't flow. I'm guessing there's a large chunk devoted to Harley and joker and the rest is pretty much the Rick Flagg, Deadshot show.

what should've played a bit more like Natural Born killers, is relegated to a Hot Topic Meet cute.

Are they SH Figuarts?

>implying i want this joker

>starts at 7
>2 hr 10 mins
>back at home to shitpost at 8:27

Not a whole lot, if you've seen the comic con footage you've seen most of it. That was one of the biggest problems with both this and BvS for me, I feel like I'd seen 75% of the movie before I ever sat down in the theater.

>So, bad editing. A bunch of vignettes that don't flow. I'm guessing there's a large chunk devoted to Harley and joker and the rest is pretty much the Rick Flagg, Deadshot show.
The editing wasn't really a problem, the story was just a bit thin. It felt a little empty, honestly. All the characters were there and they all had their moments, but it didn't have a whole lot of weight to it.

Jayden wore some fireman jacket you are al liar.

it's 11:52 in NYC, senpai. I even had time get dinner.

He looks pretty damaged

Nobody here lives in Cuckifornia idiot.

So all people from 3rd world countries really are illiterate.

Ah yes, Broadway. The Great White center of Los Angeles. lrn2america

That's just the name of the theater, there isn't any bacon inside. They serve crab legs like everywhere else.

Did they redeem the tattoo version (shit version) of Joker at all? Or was it still a dumb idea

what songs were in the soundtrack that havent been in trailers?

It was just a dumb idea, but they didn't bother me all too much seeing it all in action. But they didn't factor into the story or into his character at all. He was just Joker with tattoos for some reason.

Did you fee like that while watching the movie that there was anything that felt out of place or tonally off because of those reshoots to make the movie more fun?

All the ones they listed on the soundtrack were featured in the film. The only thing from the trailers that isn't in the film proper (iirc, couls be wrong) was the 21 pilots song, which plays over the end credits

>Watching Killer Croc's origin
>It Ain't Me starts playing

>Kevin Smith was stoned
why do that keep inviting that hack to these premieres like he's some authority on comic book movies??

You seem like a comic book fan, would you say this is better, worse or on par with Assault on Arkham, if you've seen it of course.

Do you feel in charge?

YES! I'm glad you brought this up. I have a theory that I the reshoots, contrary to what Ayer says, were to add more jokes. There were TOO FUCKING MANY. The reason I think this is because the bar sequence from the trailers is way different. Killer Croc is the worst offender. He was the cringiest thing in the movie by far. Instead of asking for beer and being stoic as he seems in the trailers, they tried to turn him into a meme character. He makes quips about how beautiful he is, and makes an awful joke about getting BET in his cell.

So americans just name their buildings after food?

any good easter eggs? setups for future films? other characters?

Do they mention the Death of Superman?

He was just there because his daughter wanted to see it allegedly. We just happened to run into him outside. Nice enough guy.

You do know Bacon is a last name, right? Where were you educated?

>blacks out seat, and section
>doesnt black out the barcode, or client code.

are you retarded?

the dude named his daughter Harley Quinn

There is a pretty cool Flash cameo, but not too many overt easter eggs I caught on the first viewing, although I'm sure bigger DC fans will notice more than I did. The stinger at the end helps set up Justice League.

>Alex Ross
>Mad Love
Have you ever read a fucking Harley Quinn comic book?

>why do that keep inviting that hack to these premieres like he's some authority on comic book movies??

Bad news, he's really close to Geoff Johns.

What was the most boner inducing HQ scene?
Do you think this place will turn into a shitstorm like when BvS's embargo was lifted? I mean there are people claiming this will reach one billion at box office and get a 90% RT score.

Yes, it's the impetus for starting the Task Force X program. Also, Hopper from Stranger Things is the one to pitch the idea in the situation room which was neat.

And Robin named his daughter Zelda

Do you feel like it would have been better movie overall with or without that though?
Ever since they cast Will Smith, I've always felt like it was probably going to be a little annoying with jokes.

Does anyone get their heads blown off from the bombs?

Was it a good movie, nothing really amazing or terrible? How would you describe it
Also what part does the Huntress play?

In a school not named after food

>I mean there are people claiming this will reach one billion at box office and get a 90% RT score

no one is actually saying this.

Have you? That's who painted the cover art, autismo

Not many, but Mad Love is the name of the painting, not the comic. Or at least that's what I've always seen it referred to as.

>No NDA
put a spoiler review here.

How do u get access to these events?

>What was the most boner inducing HQ scene?
There were a lot, tbqh. Fridge maymays aside, she was quite the QTπ
> I mean there are people claiming this will reach one billion at box office and get a 90% RT score.
This will not happen. I liked it, but it's not going to get a 90%. I would be shocked.

how was the relationship between joker and harley?

>there are people claiming this will reach one billion at box office and get a 90% RT score
These people would be idiots.

I was a plus one with someone that works on Gotham, but you can get passes free online a lot of times, WB put some out this time and a lot of people won them from Radio contests

I'll work on that, senpai. Might take a while.

Check the Sup Forums thread. Autism off charts.

I know this is just shitty bait but have you never heard of Sir Francis Bacon

does joker really push her in the acid

lel, my favorite part is that OPs picture clearly says "Beacon"

Any pics of margot robbie?

a 90 RT maybe but RT is meaningless like IMDB turned into.

You're not joking are you? do americans really name themselves after food too? isn't buildings enough

No, she jumps. Then he walks away as if he just killed her, but reconsiders and jumps in after her. It was a bit odd, desu. The only thing I didn't really dig about this interpretation of the character apart from the tattoos was that Joker seemed to really love Harley whereas I've always got the impression that he just uses her.

Nah, the cast didn't stick around for the movie from what I saw. I thought it was strange but apparently this is pretty common at these kinds of things.

I think if it's good then it'll do GotG/Deadpool type numbers.

>she jumps

oh ok maybe i'll see the movie, i was getting the vibe that they edited and cut it so that he was this ultra abuser and she dindu nuffin

does he pee on her

I have a question. Fellow NYer here how did you get tickets?

>mfw I would have rather had the tone from the first trailer compared to what it turned into

Did that black guy fuck harley or just groped her?

how was cara?

Is it a comedy like the recent trailers have suggested or dark and serious like the first trailer was?

>dark and serious

>joker's gf beating zombies with a baseball bat

Jesus Christ, really?

Joker always seem fond (not love) of her. I don't mind when villains genuinely love, it makes them all more dangerous since we as a society tend to view love as something idolize and pure.

This movie was memes incarnate. There's LITERALLY a scene with a helicopter with Fortunate Son playing in the background.

when does Purple Lamborghini play in the film? Or Sucker for Pain? I just don't see how they could fit those into the film.

The I started a joke trailer, right? It's been downhill since

Does Slipknot have the bomb in his head go off?

Does QT Pie Katana survive?

>does he pee on her
Sadly they must have cut this part out.

>I have a question. Fellow NYer here how did you get tickets?
Friend of a friend, but they give them out on the WB website.

Underused. She was more or less the big bad and her CGI was kind of goofy.

It's comedy. It has a gritty aesthetic, but it's practically Marvel level quips

The Lambo is in a Harley Flashback directly after she gets "turned." Batman jumps on the car and she shoots at him, then Joker drives into the water, and Batman pulls her out. Joker just kind of vanishes like he do.

They realized after the negative reaction BvS got they had to add more memes so it does well with critics. DC is desperate for a hit.