Secrets thread. Post your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums

Secrets thread. Post your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums

Cont from

Is the dude dating a hebe mom here?

I asked

>yeh ironic hebe is harder to find than the smaller stuff. What's her lowest age she likes?

Yes

13 is the lowest, we tried younger but eh, just doesn't do anything for us.

huh you think that's cos her kid is 13? Cos that worked out well.

Have you done stuff like play with her panties?

Also as I recall SOME mouse was hard. Plus some of the TC girls.

Mouse had dildo play but no piv.

>huh you think that's cos her kid is 13? Cos that worked out well.
No it's mostly because any younger just feels like they don't do it because they want to, but because they are told to. Idk how to explain that, but it's their eyes. They can't have that dead eyes stare.

>Have you done stuff like play with her panties?
Stuffed her used panties into my gf's mouth

>Also as I recall SOME mouse was hard. Plus some of the TC girls.
Never seen HC mouse, just the blowjob and dildo stuff

(reposting from last thread)

I really want to be in a little/mommy relationship.

It's a secret I have because I have a reputation for being the "daddy" type. I get female attention because I've got the "dad bod", the beard, the mannerisms, etc.

But all I want is to find a girl that's bigger and taller than me. One that will want to breastfeed me while she holds me in her arms. One with big plump belly for me to kiss and love. One that will make me feel little.

It hurts, guys.

Does she have a race preference? Lots of hebe asian stuff. Also does she only like men/girl, or boy/girl too?

>They can't have that dead eyes stare.

There are those that smile, giggle, make jokes, ask for more. Or so I'm told.

>Stuffed her used panties into my gf's mouth
that's hot

>Never seen HC mouse, just the blowjob and dildo

Lol@not considering bjs hard. What about TC?

Tropical cuties would blow her mind.

I broke into a funeral home long ago, my intentions weee to steal jewelry from the corpses.
I ended up fucking a dead old lady. Her pussy was tight and cold. I couldn't come though, it wasn't that good

Ye, no asians or blacks, just white. So none of the cambodian/thai stuff either. She prefers M/g, but sometimes goes for F/b as well, although those don't excite me as much.

There's also that one that smiles and says "I love doggie cock, but I like yours better daddy", and later proves how much she loves dogs, but again, too young

am 5'7" chink manlet and with no muskles
>want to be coddled and swaddled in blankets
>want to fall asleep while she's stroking my head
>tfw too introverted and beta for love
>tfw all my friends are extroverted chads who people are drawn to

Learning to accept not being lovable but...hurts sometimes

What about hispanic?

What does she look like and has the kid ever seen her or you naked?

see, lots like her who enjoy it. She isn't even a great example cos she's being told what to say. I mean REALLY enjoy it.

I think me and this user would like to know you guys!

>What about hispanic?
That'd work I guess, as long as they don't have that chimp look

>What does she look like and has the kid ever seen her or you naked?
The kid has seen me naked on plenty of occasions, made sure of that

>I think me and this user would like to know you guys!
Yeah but that's not going to happen

>"I love doggie cock, but I like yours better daddy",

Yummy Jenny

What does mom look like?
What does her daughter look like?
Has she seen you hard?

bullshit

OPs a faggot.
Post where this is continuing from

Have you touched her a little while she was sleeping or something? Do you creep on her?

> That'd work I guess, as long as they don't have that chimp look

Tropical cuties it is then lol

>Yeah but that's not going to happen
I know

>What does mom look like?
>What does her daughter look like?
Gonna skip those

>Has she seen you hard?
Semi-hard after I got out of the shower

No. Again, we're big on consent, nothing against her will or without her knowledge

>Tropical cuties it is then lol
Juliana Spohr looks interesting

Don't worry user. You just have to find out works for you. I didn't know how to play the dad angle until the end of high school.

>being a daddy will never get me a mommy, however

I've been slowly convincing my gf to try getting licked and maybe fucked by a dog

Get her a BD dildo to get her used to knotting

Bro, no one is asking for anything identifying, just a general idea.

Is your gf into having other men use her daughter as well? Does she like to play herself when she was little getting molested?

I nuked Megaton

I'm a God and I hate all human idiots

Both are thin and blonde, gf has small boobs, kiddo has way too much in that department for her age

No other men, no, she likes to keep it in the family. Also she's not into age play.

man you're fucked up

If she says yes do you have a plan? Have a dog? Is it in the works for her to do it?

YOU BASTARD

How likely at this stage do you think it will happen in the future some time? What's the backup fantasy or thing you WILL 100% do together?

I don't think it's very likely, she might be interested in me but her mom is "yucky" to her.
Backup plan? Pick up a street kid, get a hotel room.

when I was about 11 I fucked my nephew who was 8 at that time, I can still remember his tight asshole

I pushed a kid out of a tree by shaking the limb because I was told we weren't allowed to climb it and she did. It pissed me off to no end that the rules didn't apply evenly so I created my own justice. She broke her arm and I never got caught.

Same.

Between the ages of 10-13 I use to do gay stuff with a kid 2 years younger than me. I didn't start fucking his ass till I was 13 though.

I'm as straight as an arrow now, but when I was younger I loved to explore things, including assholes

Brian???

I refused to babysit my young cousin 'cause she started sexually teasing me and it was working.

Yep same!

Found his page on facebook a few years ago, he has a pretty hot GF and seems to be doing well and I'm happily married. Haven't done or haven't had any interest in doing anything gay since.

I know I probably fucked up a lot of people's' lives to be where I am, but I'm more important to me than a whole world of suffering.

maybe
good for me he doesn't remember it, he's not that smart

I'm a hopeless drug addict. All of my money goes to oxycodone or heroin

>Pick up a street kid, get a hotel room.

If you're in the US, that might not be too easy to find.

If she's serious about it, get her to make friends with some strippers/hookers/drug addicts with kids. They are usually overly permissive and don't care what the kid is doing or if she is having sex.

When you watch vids with her, do you do it as you are fucking her, or before?

dubs don't lie

How old was she, and do you think someone else was already playing with her?

Story? How old was cousin? What was she doing?

>If you're in the US, that might not be too easy to find.
We're not, so yeah.

>When you watch vids with her, do you do it as you are fucking her, or before?
Before and during, as it turns her on to just grab my dick and suck on it. For the SM BJ vid I had her in the same position as Mouse, and used her mouth the same way. Was great fun to watch her watch the screen with my dick in her throat.

My ex used to put vids on the big screen so she could pretend to be the girl and relive her molestation. She didn't really have a lower limit. Tara was her absolute favorite.

Gave the TC stuff a try, again too young for my taste. Also the dude is fat and ugly, what's with that.

i want my girl to cuck me so badly but afraid to tell her myself i post her pic on here all the time in hopes someone knows her

>afraid to tell her
Why? Just do it. It's how I got into this hot hebe relationship. Communication is key.

Why how old was she?

Yeah but the TC girls are beautiful. You can't have it all. You don't like asians, or blacks, and the guy must be attractive. When white girls get to be that age, I guess they don't allow videos to be taken of them. I think the only option left is to make one yourself, assuming you're not fat and ugly.

Idk, the girls looked like 9-10 at most

She the Latina girl in a black t-shirt I see posted often? You STILL haven't asked her??? Fucking hell bro! What's the worst thing that can happen?

No some are older. Here's one: Bely

>Bely
Not a TC girl but good. And what about Cat Goddess?

What's TC and SM?

Trap Central and Short Midgets

Tara, why does that name ring a bell?

something with a guy in a clown mask?

SM is Siberian mouse. Not sure about the other one.

That was the Tara vids!! With the knife and the clown mask. Now I remember/

I accidentally saw her naked when she was like, 9. She didn't make a big deal out of it, but it troubled me a lot, I couldn't look her straight in the face without feeling uncomfortable after that. Probably cause at the time I had accidentally landed on CP on the internet and it made me uneasy.

A while later, she must have been 10 and I was 17. At grandparents' place, I'm playfully fighting with my younger boy cousin, he starts hitting me with a pillow so I fight back laughing and she joins in, sits on top of me pinning my arms down telling the boy "now's your chance" as he hits my head with a pillow. I accidentally see her rainbow hearts-patterned panties cause her skirt lifts a bit, I avert my eye but she notices it and covers herself a bit.

Later that evening. I'm trying to watch TV but she's exercising on this ball you can sit on. She lies down on it, rolling slowly towards the ground as her shirt sticks to it and lifts up to just below her chest. She's not in front of the TV, but still taking up an important par of my field of view. She pulls her shirt back down, repeats the process a few times. Then seeing she's not getting any or my attention, she says she has to go pee and goes to the bathroom but leaves the door half open.

Imagine what she grew into. I bet she's a lot of fun now.

this is mey

How did you see her naked? And she definitely had a cute little crush on you. Should have had a bit of fun.

hmm, don't remember a knife

Oh I'm sure. Too bad Vicky turned into a huge bitch.

I might be mixing videos up, but I seem to remember the girl being threatened with a knife... it could have been a totally different vid I suppose. Ah, limewire..

Yes thats right and no i havent asked her

I was married for 3 years when I asked my wife, it took her a year to come round but she did it. The conversation doesn't have to be heavy bro, just the next time talking about sex.

That was the saddest of them all. He loved her and she betrayed him. Any other favorites, user?

This.

Worked for me.

I pretty much stuck with the Vicky tapes
And some of Tara's as well as some lesser known ones that I wish I could find out more about. Misty never did it for me because she was obviously so miserable and it fucked her life up bad.

Oh and she's already been mentioned but Masha. She loved every second of it and loved the money she was getting for it.

Then a couple months later I'm babysitting her and her brother at their place. We're watching a movie and she's wearing a very loose pajama. She puts and arm around me and rests her head on my shoulder as if she's falling asleep, allowing me to see her chest from the neck of her shirt. I don't look, but I'm having trouble focusing on the movie but can't find the courage to tell her not to hug me like this. Her mother came back home and we were still like this, she thought it looked adorable. (oh, you don't know what's in our heads or you wouldn't be saying this). Next time my aunt asks me to babysit, I give off a cheap excuse.

Then a few years later, she must be 15 and her friend 14, we're on a motor boat on a lake. We're tying a float with a rope to the boat so they can ride on it. Both of their swimming suits are way too small. My cousin is wearing a once-piece, with the cold water I can see her tits and solid cameltoe. Her friend's got a bikini, the kind with a rope you've got to tie on the hips, but it's too loose and at some point she turns to sit on the float and I get to see a full view of her bush. Didn't expect her to be this hairy at that age, but it's not like I've ever seen a 14yo nude irl before.

The time I saw her naked ages ago was on a christmas eve. Everyone got outside, some in the spa. I hadn't brought my bathing suit, I was freezing and the eggnog's rhum hit me pretty hard (I was 16) so I stayed inside. I sat next to the dog which wasn't allowed to leave the entrance while there were guests. My cousin got back inside and ran to the bathroom to change, but then she noticed her mother had taken her clothes out of the bathroom and put them back in their bag that was in the entrance, so she came out of the bathroom stark naked and wet. Then she realized I was in the entrance, but didn't have time to be shy cause she was scared of the dog. I held the dog in place, she grabbed her things and ran back to the bathroom.

How about Cat?

Forgot about cat goddess. Good call.

ugly

Are you fucking kidding me? Aside from her obvious beauty, what about how much she is fucking enjoying every second of what she is doing?

>you perosnally interviewed her
>perosnally

No you autistic fuck. I don't fucking care what was actually going on in her brain, she makes it look good for the camera, unlike many other girls who look miserable and/or bored.

Who do you find attractive, so I can shit all over her? Give it a go, mate.

>be me
>be 20yo
>friends and girlfriend sleep over at my house
>fun happend
>everybody tired
>mattress on the floor all over the room
>almost everybody sleeps
>fucked with my girlfriend 1m away from my awake best friend (texting on his phone with his boyfriend)
>stop fucking everytime he look at us
>he didn't noticed anything
>then fucked upstairs and one more time before everybody wake up
>told him afterwards
>he laughed hard but doesn't care.

Plot twist : I am the best friend

My fwb got married in Feb but im still fucking her and her husband is becoming a good buddy. I almost feel bad.

Did she ever say she was going to stop with you because of marriage or something?

She never did cause I said I would stop calling her after her wed but she invited me to her wedding and since Ive been chilling with her man so the tension when around her keeps me wanting for more plus the sex is better than ever now cause of risks. fuck im hooked

>hebe gf user
Forgot about Cat, she's great, exactly what we are looking for. Thanks for reminding me.

will post pix me smashing wen i get home in 1hr

Sauce on this? Who's the girl? She's fucking hot, reminds me of an ex...

Just a random gif I've saved

Gotcha, need to find out who this girl is. Need some sauce here...anyone got any clue as to who this is?

I'm a black guy with a micropenis.

>life is pain

I technically raped my ex, I fucked her ass while she was sleeping from drinking too much. Didn't cut in her, and cleaned her off. She probably knew but never said anything

Lil Candy

damn it must be user

wow did you enjoy doing that with her? Did you roleplay too?