What other food has the whites tainted, whites take food from all over the world and make a reboot for white

What other food has the whites tainted, whites take food from all over the world and make a reboot for white
Pic related
What do whites really contribute if all they do is take?

Obvious bait but you gotta be absolutely stupid to not recognize what France has done for cuisine in general. The French are pretty damn white

We contribute with taxes unlike you

we refine your shit into something edible. You should be more appreciative of the positive influence us white folk have on just about everything.

You misspelled Italy

They haven't taken anything though, it's not like whenever someone makes a tamer version of some food, that the original version gets outlawed or taken away from the people who like it.
Unless you literally have had white people come over to you and steal your food out of your hands, you can't really say that they have done anything to the food.
Also if you're so against cultural exchanges, please hand back your computer at the place where you bought it, we can't have you tainting the use of computers can we?

Taco bell isn't edable its just consumable

mexican cuisine was pretty hard for us to work with. we did our best

Whites shouldnt mess with food that's it's good already , it's like taking apple and turn it gayer
Tacos for instance
Original mexican tacos are better then the shit counter parts whitey made
Oh wells that's there loss but they live believing the shit food they eat belongs to mexico when it's just gay version from whitey
What food can really be called American food ?
Is it the whole melting pot thing to take I migrant food and call dibs?
I hate meat loaf, plain and shitty
Fuck le french with le cheese
French fries ain't even french
They just stole le crisp from le britbong

Racist!

Broken english. Opinion is invalidated.

Usually it's people from another country who come to America and learn a lot to improve their food.

A great example is the Italians that came to Sweden and founded a very unique style of pizza that is arguably better than those found in Italy.

Kinda like how Sushi expanded from very basic stuff to crazy-ass rolls once the chefs moved to the western world.

Plenty of good food come from white countries though, basing your opinion of white people on what food they eat in America is asinine. If you want true American food, go to a reservation restaurant that serves native american food.
All foods have tamer versions made of them somewhere, try getting pizza in south east asia and you'll figure out that some people just don't know how to make food from specific regions. That doesn't have anything to do with their skin color, it's about what traditions in cooking they grew up with.
Aside from that, using every idiosyncrasy of mankind to rebuke white people is just silly.
Letting everyone off for doing this, except white people is kind of racist.

white people teaching white people. these are terrible examples. This was never about america. This is about White people

Trump liking taco salad proves he's a fucking homo

This is bait. Disregard

Acting reasonable is bait now?

Al Gore invented the internet in which you are using and he ain't no nigger.

>muh cultural appropriation
I'll take your electricity, plumbing, housing, vehicle, and smart device, thank you.
These are white inventions and ahould only be used by them.

I didn't just write America, I also wrote Sweden, and finally I included all the western culture and used examples of Italians and Asians coming to white land and learning new things.

Also are you calling Italians and asians white? lol

Asians are to busy doing homework and math fucking sex robots so they obviously don't know how to properly make a pizza so there stupid version sucks
Given your point hard shell tacos was a shitty alternate from there point and Italians are here I bet if they where out there in Asia they would make a decent pie
And sorry I will never get a decent native American dish like in the before whites times, I'll never know what tatanka is like

Nigga, Mexicans wouldn't even exist without white people. They're a race that mixed Spanish people with native American tribes in Mexico.

So many people fail to realize that it goes both ways.

Italians are white, asians might be superior to whites. Tell me about the niggers, friend.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

You think its okay to be a mutt?

Are you this fucking autistic?

Whites built this world and made what it is today. (the western world)

If you don't like it and can't integrate, gtfo nigger. Nobody is holding you here. more like everyone will be pleased with your departure.

Or do the WORLD a favor and kill yourself.

Wich you probably took from the blacks

Keep your black and white tv Mexican added color

I'm just of the opinion that racializing everything and blaming white people for something all people do to some extent is stupid.
White people aren't a hive minded monolith, hellbent on making the world a shittier place for other people. That notion is only useful if you are using divide and conquer tactics to play people out against each other. This is the "let's tell the white indentured servants that they are slightly better than our black slaves" all over again. If people are fighting each other, they won't deal with the actual people in power.

Blacks never invented anything past mudhut and stone tipped spear

Ffs they don't have agriculture nor irrigation today.

Milo Farnsworth, a white guy invented TV.

>What do whites really contribute if all they do is take?

The weak deserve their fate shitskin

It's about better stronger genes for survival, I'm mutt and I only go to the doctor to get my dick checked, other then that I'm always healthy rarely get sick and that's from someone who doesn't go to the doctor for shit

>things idiots believe

Disease resistance in exchange for intelligence. fair trade.

Whites weren't needed there was life before and after them
Without there imposing laws who knows what else could've taken off
Trying to claim everything is exactly white

But we made it better not worst

The sandniggers who come here make really shitty kebab that's most likely 10 times worse than the shit hole where they came from (as opposed to italians (who are not white) and asians who actually learn new things in the country they migrate to and thus improve their cuisine.

Actual niggers work at McDonalds, they don't really start restaurants here. I've been to a somalian restaurant, they made us eat with our hands, motherfucker if you haven't invented either chop-sticks or fork and knife then maybe you should realize that you're in a new country now where you can just go buy cutlary in a store 5 minutes by.

I love that pic

MAGA!

Do you know we have a government?

Italians are white. Get over it.

>facts
ftfy

I omitted didgeridoo, loincloth and boomerang because abos aren't afriniggers

Most places have a government, what is your point?
My point was that buying into ideas that were made up to keep you in line is a bad choice.

>italians
>white

I lol'd

it's true, as I mention in my post above, actual niggers don't do anything here

sandniggers start kebabstores, yellow niggers start sushi shops, nigger-niggers work at mcdonalds

cuckboy faggot fuck

Kek no they arent. I live next to italy, no euro likes them.

You should look at the music industry on early 1900

Italians are as white as Spaniards, who we have previously established to be white in this thread. Get over it. Rome is in Italy, you telling me the pope aint white?

>triggered snowflake

kek

Albanian detected

Fine, I give credit where it's due.

>he says in english
>via electricity

>call everyone who disagrees with me a triggered snowflake
>assume they voted for Hillary
>THERE IS NO WAY IT'S JUST THAT I'M ACTUALLY A FAGGOT

>albania
>next to italy
Bro do you even geography?

>spaniards
>white

top kek

Explain how this isnt white?

The pope isn't necessarily Italian though, popes come from all over the world where catholicism is a thing.
I agree with your sentiment though.

I can improve on that and pass it down as of you good luck trying to drink milk

kek

Yeah without whites you would be enjoying an amazing life in the fields picking cotton, and would pretty much die of cold since your amazing race wouldnt be able to invent anything related to medicine.

Now be grateful nigger and stop.

EVERYONE ADDRESS THIS PICTURE NOW

>black hair
>olive skin
>brown eyes
>hairy

>trigger confirmed

lol

Survival of the fittest
If your gay nature doesn't want you to reproduce so your not wanted

bullshit. Hitler accepted them. You have to as well now.

BBQ

you got something to say about black hair? and brown eyes?

I'm not saying it's wrong to be Med, judt that they're not white.

I'm a slav with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, but I'm still not full on white either.

Just like most afroamericans aren't fully nig.

>half jew
Not white.
He had blue eyes btw.

I want some gayer apples now.

Tonnes of jews are white, thats how theyve kept up with modern society

>Pizza
>Lasanga
>Pasta
>Wustel
>Sausage
>Cooked potato
>Fries
>Salmon Sushi
>Salad
>90% of the world cheese
>milk
>beer
>loaf bread / sliced bread

>white food made entirely by whites dont exist

On the notion of apples, you wouldn't have the variety in taste and colors in apples, if it wasn't for selective growing done by white farmers.

>jew = white
What is this I don't even

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

the original point

Whites aren't hell bent on fucking shit up...
Aren't we heading to ww3?
Whos leading it and who profits from it
It contradicts your argument

>Not White
You do realize that race is a physical trait? One yo can see with eyes? Did you do that?

Uh...

But how would they cross the ocean to actually pick cotton?

I almost hope you dont agree that Italians are white. This was so fucking stupid what you just said

Jews are white but they aren't
Japanese are white but they aren't

We buy them from each other of course! How else?

Hitler accepted them because hitler himself was half-jew.

Hitler also "accepted" the Japs, does that mean Japanese are white as well?

To be fair though Italians are probably the whitest non-whites around.

I'm blonde (dirty blonde mind you), blue eyed and over 95% Nordic by ancestry. I really don't see Italians as being white like me.

Imagine trading niggers like pokemon

Mayan had a calendar up to 2012 very recent Wich means they knew about us in this time and expected us and fucking with electricity was the next thing on their list till someone fucked things up

Whites take things and try to make it their own because they don't have anything to contribute to the world. Completely unoriginal group of people.

Pokemon, but only dark types.

>meds whitest non whites
That would be non kebab slavs like Russia and ExYu

That's not white people as a group doing that though buddy, besides Kim Jung-un isn't white and he is contributing to instability by working on getting functional nuclear weapons.
Rich people are leading it and profiting from it and they come from every demographic there are.
You're just focusing on the ones who are white, because you've been convinced that white people are the source of all evil.
The majority of white people in the world have no other say than the occasional vote, just the same as everyone else.

Japs were not an inferior race and Italians are white so its okay
>pic related

We have plenty of traditional food in Sweden which is very un-tainted by foreign influence.

Problem is that the food is 100% practical.

We've focused on other things than our cuisine.

Every pokemon is scrafty with pickpocket ability

They would have to invent a boat for fuck sake.

It was the first thing that came to my mind.
So sorry, they would be trying to hunt for wild animals and die due to diarrhea cause they are not even able to make a fire to properly cook the meat. So if this is life they want, gtfo back to your african shithole.

You get my point fag.

Are you trying to tell me that russians arent white now?

Don't forget this

>traditional food in Sweden
I don't like Halal

This fucking thread is trying to tell me that russians and italians arent white right now. I dont even