Which women are worse the British or the Spanish?

Which women are worse the British or the Spanish?

British womans:

>Ugly, silly, whores and very ugly.

Spanish women:

>Radical feminists who think you're a rapist for having a penis and silly and whores

>strawpoll.me/12596372

>Spanish women:
>Radical feminists who think you're a rapist for having a penis and silly and whores
and ugly, and fat, and 5" heigh, and histrionic

There are both good and bad examples of both, feeding your unhealthy view of women isn't helpful.

I've never seen a feminist spanish woman in my life and I've seen many.

spanish=/=latina

>it's another bitter virgin thinks it's only HIS nation where women don't want to fuck him

>lie on the internet

No but women in east asia are still traditional women atleast :)

So Spain is full of Latinas and All the erasmus bitches from Spain are Latinas too?

I guess that is why the birthrate of japan and korea are the lowest in the world

There are traditional women in decent numbers in almost every country.

Know where you're going to find them?

Not on Sup Forums

What bullshit, maybe a few centuries ago but not anymore, women there do have careers

At least british women are extremelly easy and look exotic to us.

>erasmus

nigga, erasmus unlocks the ultra-slut mode on every women

Maybe not having spanish manlets around them helps too.

>women in east asia are still traditional women

>traditional women

I yet have to meet a woman younger than 25 that can cook. In my group of friends men are always the one cooking when we gather.

That doens't stop british women to fuck every single spanish midget they meet on our coast.

Also, unironically but literally, in my group of friends the manlet is the one being a literal living Fernando Martinez.

They're the most materialistic and selfish women on the earth.

t. Cathay in the Pacific

Well cooking isn't a huge issue she can just learn cooking in just a few months. Same goes for cleaning. But it becomes a problem when her care for her career is on expanse of her care for her family/household.

So get new friends if you're looking for people with values different than your current ones.

So...they're traditional women, then.