Wait guys, I think I get it

Wait guys, I think I get it.

He's going to keep fucking up horribly, UNTIL JUST BEFORE HE'S UP FOR REELECTION. And by that time, our expectations will be SO LOW, than ANY achievement will seem FANTASTIC. So hell get reelected, and THEN he'll start running the country!

Right guys? R-right..?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/16/gchq-denies-wiretap-claim-trump-obama
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy gets it

So like Obama then? Except doing something in the 4 extra years given.

Kek. He used more tax dollars in his first month on vacations than Obama did in his first year, plus most of that he spent at his own businesses.

America is getting cucked HARD.

Lighten up, Francis.
If you rub in some preparation-H, it might soothe some of your butthurt.
You've got about 8 more years to get used to it.
:3

Except Obama already passed a trillion dollar bill at this point in his presidency you fucking moron.

Historic lows as a sitting president, during his peak presidency, and you think he's getting re-elected. XD

Autismo maximo

I'm actually not butthurt. I'm pretty pleased with the fact that Trump is even more incompetent than I thought he was.

good goy

Don't worry Republicans, this burn is still covered under Obamacare.

He hasn't fucked up once. Everyone in DC keeps screwing him. He needs to use the military and start getting shit done.

Da fuck? Is this really his son? Wtf is wrong with him

>Is this really his son?
yes
>Wtf is wrong with him
filename

This. People are starting to wake up and realize the president has no real power.

Trump is trying to do what needs to be done to save the country, because its on a downward spiral that will result in the collapse of society itself. But, the fatcats in washington are having too much fun earning retarded amounts of money to want to change a damn thing. Washington has money, wall street has money, the terrorists and drug lords have money, but the working class doesn't. Can you guess who the fat cats care about?

I'm so glad I'm not a US citizen. Your country is royally fucked.

>He hasn't fucked up once.
kek, are you retarded? literally every major scandal so far has been of trump's own making

>Can you guess who the fat cats care about?
apparently about the working class, because the health care bill would have provided larger tax benefits for rich people and lower tax benefits for middle class people

not in personal expenses you fucking moron

you're not making any sense

>citation needed

you can start with his fucking twitter feed for one

Jesus Christ, keep the shilling on Sup Forums faggot

What's with all the faggots from Sup Forums that love Muslims?

Your butthurt is still covered under Obamacare, so don't worry

Wasn't aware posting shit to twitter was as bad as giving Mexican cartels fuck tons of weapons. Huh, guess you learn something new every day.

There's a lot you're not aware of because you're clearly a mongoloid. I never implied any of what you said.

You're clearly implying Trump has had an actual scandal so far. Yet you have zero evidence of this.

Saying retarded shit on twitter =/= an actual scandal.

>tension with allies, including the UK, Australia, and Germany
>Ranting on twitter over being wiretapped by obama, then being directly contradicted by the FBI and justice department
>people fired for lying
>criminal investigations into his staff members
>not being able to pass a bill yet insisting on bringing it to a vote, then withdrawing it last minute
fuck off

goddamn,
i just discovered this. thank you.

it's the best thing ever seen in my life

Trump's Russian ties are a scandal of historic proportions... Watch some news

Treasonous turd is going down.

He probably thinks Fox is news.

>probably

Where's the tensions with the UK? We like Trump and our Prime Minister has good relations with him. We just instituted the same electronics ban on flights that you guys did. Trump agreed with us on Brexit.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/16/gchq-denies-wiretap-claim-trump-obama

>citing The Guardian as a source
>thinking the comments of a spy agency spokesperson has any bearing on the countries relations

>The Guardian
best goddamn newspaper in the UK

you prefer the daily fucking mail or something chav?

The Guardian is as bad as The Independent. It's basically just one big opinions column.

>He needs to use the military and start getting shit done.
To pass laws? Are you fucking mental?

>literally quoting the police
>an opinion
u avvin a laf m8

Kek. Trump is making me conservative, not by winning me over with ideas--because he's a numbskull--but by killing my compassion for the working class.

faggot needs to deliver his promises

The Guardian is probably the most biased tabloid in the UK. Do you not think there is a reason they chose that as the headline?

>Do you not think there is a reason they chose that as the headline?
Yeah, the reason is because the police fucking said so you paranoid cucktard

boy, you sure expect a lot for 8 weeks. Especially with the judiciary doing everything they can to prevent him delivering.

such a cute shota

its crazy and not normal that he is 10 and almost 6 feet tall

to be fair the independent is worse, it's lefty click bait, where as Guardian is just lefty opinion, independent is equivalent of Breitbart, Guardian is more Fox News

Isn't actually her and she's a kike anyways so who cares.

except obama had already passed 1 trillion dollars worth of legislation before week 6 was over numbnuts

They get a quote from one member of the police that fits their narrative and they plaster it up as the headline. You shouldn't just take everything on face value.

The fact of the matter is your original statement about tensions with the UK was factually incorrect. The Guardian is and always will be a piece of shit tabloid aimed at millennials.

>16

we voted for fast acting and balls to the wall change, man has failed to delivere sweet fuck all. He was supposed to know the inside of government and how to manipulate it for the interest of the people.

Is that how you measure success?

> Nah you guys got cucked hard

> Trump's gone golfing
> Leftists on the rise
> Nazis got cucked by the establishment as usual you're just tools of the elite, except it's all going wrong

I guess I missed that news. Link me an article that proves literally anything.

A presidents job is to run a country, and to do that with passing legislation, so yes you shitlord, that's how one would measure a successful presidency.

i voted for obama... got fucked... voted for trump... got fucked... next time im just going to fuck myself

>drinking this much liberal kool-aid

>shitlord
SJW Shareblue employee spotted.

This. If anyone can point to literally anything good to come from that bill, I'd be truly grateful for that information.

someone thinks they're on

lead is good for your bones! stop being a faggot CUCK!!!

> We get fucked no matter which establishment hack is president

> That's why most people don't vote

I'm keking all the way to the bank, I've got more Soros cheques than I can carry!

> Thanks Trump!

>If anyone can point to literally anything good to come from that bill, I'd be truly grateful for that information.
Increase in funding for scientific research. Infrastructure projects which just started to address the fact that we've been deferring major maintenance since the 1980s. Tax breaks that hit the middle class, not just the wealthy.

>well, at least the white nationalists were right
>a jew is destroying the US from the inside

>He needs to use the military and start getting shit done.

Yeah that's not fascist at all.

I seriously hope you're trolling.

> Unlike Obama he is revitalizing the radical left :)

> This is what you get when you believe a corporate millionaire from New York is "anti-establishment"

Lead good, fluoride bad. Got it.

kek, accurate, I think once people understand this, the world will be a better place. Alas, we are all blinded by our pathetic chest-beating tribalism

>revitalizing the radical left

Is the radical left all the Soros-funded shills with stale memes?

>Increase in funding for scientific research
Are you fucking retarded? Trump's budget will cut funds for science across the board, aside from a minor increase for PARTS of nasa's funding.

I do neuroscientific research, so I follow funding for science quite meticulously.

Fu

> Everyone I don't like is part of a conspiracy which pays protesters

> Sounds snowflakey to me

Derp Derp politics derp derp

> They want to fuck with scientific neutrality which renders science pointless.

> Nazis invested a lot of money and resources in science try to prove racial pseudo-science

What do you expect when you elect literally the biggest jew?

>> We get fucked no matter which establishment hack is president
You're right that Hillary would not have done anything to address the fact that globalization will devastate the American middle class without suitable government action to train people for new careers, and so their lives would continue to gradually get worse.

You're wrong if you think the fucking you'll get from Trump is equal to or better than the one you'd have gotten from Hillary. You're going to get fucked worse than when Reagan was president.

Why do lefty memes just try to co-opt conservative memes but fail horribly at it? Is it because liberalism discourages free thought?

> We get more fucked by Trump to be fair
> But maybe some accelerationism will occur so I'm hoping it's all swings and roundabouts.

Accurate

^ This tbh

Context: If you follow the replies upward, "that bill" was the Recovery Act passed by the Democrats and Obama, not anything Trump has done.

I hope you read better when you do your research...

>Wtf is wrong with him

Bad reaction time from all the primo drugs money can buy. I mean seriously, you think that kid isn't swimming in pussy and whatever drug he could ever desire?

His mind is probably pretty fucked

> Nah just shows the hypocrisy of Trump being a thin-skinned baby

> Stop trying to claim your ideology started memes it's pathetic