The word "cuck"... you faggots use it took much...

The word "cuck"... you faggots use it took much. Plus stop insinuating letting your girl/wife getting fucked by another is a bad thing. Just bc you fags are too insecure to do doesn't mean it's bad...
Oh and my favorite... All the Trump supporters here, def uneducated rednecks. Fuck off Sup Forums

>hurr durr polygamy is good bc i cant give my wife an orgasm

Fuck off back to canada, cuck.

>stop insinuating letting your girl/wife getting fucked by another is a bad thing
If she lets you fuck other women in front of her, fine.
If not, this is her way of saying you aren't a man.
Enjoy getting nothing out of life.

Somebody's upset they're a cuck

I swear faggots like you are ruining or societies with your retarded ethics. Please die you liberal piece of trash, same for your children. Cuck.

Wow I thought this GQ article was trolling. LOL @ people who think this way. I'll fuck your wives for ya

Cuck

>I'll fuck your wives for ya
You'd never qualify

Why because I'm white? You want a niggers cock I see how it is. Spoken like a true cuck

No, because you type like a dumb cunt.

Lol faggot Go watch someone fuck your girl friend and watch with your little penis..I bet your girlfriend really gets wet over your punctuation and proper grammar HAHAHA

And that post is exactly why you wouldn't qualify. You're as dumb as a stump and probably couldn't hack it as a sex toy - the ones that are all braggadocio never can.

But don't worry - you can just stick to your vanilla lifestyle.

I know your sense of inadequacy means you'll have to respond to this, but I'm done with you. Post away.

Yea takes a lot of education and hard work to fuck someone's unfaithful wife :^)

How does it feel to be the third wheel in your own relationship btw

stop crying, pussy

>If she lets you fuck other women in front of her, fine.
>If not, this is her way of saying you aren't a man.
This. Everything else op said is spot on.

Have you ever licked ass hole to pussy? You're gonna have to after I'm done filling her with my juices
Your pathetic attempts to discredit an user over Sup Forums has failed and you should an hero...You're not meant for this place
>dumb as a stump
I think you're projecting your "vanilla lifestyle"
Assuming you used the world vanilla I'm guessing you play PC games most of your day and you're grossly out of shape.
I can help you learn to be a little less of a loser and more of a faggot if you could just lick up your gf after I'm done with her (assuming you have a qt 3.14) I wouldn't want to fuck a cow

Fuck yes. Dubs shoe my superior prowess. Bow to me
Picture related - it's you

Fuck off back to plebbit you insecure faggot.

Vanilla is used to describe anything plain

so many virgins never had a good hedonistic orgy around here. orgasms are great much better with other people. something all you trap ig/fb fapping faggets wouldnt know anything about

Reason people get so mad about cucks is because they are desperately jealous that they have a girlfriend, to them the concept is the most precious of diamonds in the world and the idea of sharing that, this thing that they've never had, is incredulous.

What they don't understand is that for some getting women is actually simple and easy, when you can see them as similar to yourself and see yourself as desirable, it is v. ez and sharing your gf or wife, is fun, not an exercise in insecurity and self-doubt. They confuse their own fears with you, and project them.

lmao

Dudes entire world is video games so the word vanilla he thinks actually comes from there....

Reason it's funny is that he was trying to diss somebody else on his own assumption that they play video games...

WTF haha

Vanilla is a boring, but popular icecream flavour and it's used as a metaphor for boring choices, it doesn't come from video games u dumb fucking moron

>dont use the word cuck
>defines self as cuck

You're a special kind of faggot, op.

Don't gimme that shit, there's always a dominance-submission aspect involved, why would you get turned on by someone else fucking your girl? Cause it's humilitating, and cucks are turned on by this

I use the word faggot OP,but you literally just described yourself as a cuckold,which is how you plebs should pronounce it.Read a book sometime faggots.