Serious help required

Serious help required.

Am going to attempt crossing the medditerian sea.

Reasons doesnt matter.

I need all the information that could give me a slight chance of survival.

Please i dont know were else to post for help

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4080332/More-1-000-migrants-storm-border-fence-clashing-police-try-reach-Spanish-territory-North-Africa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off refugee.

Not a refuguee am stuck in a 3rd world country without my Passport And nothing expect my phone, the embassy cant help so am on my own, crossing borders is instant death so the sea is My only hope

Depends what country you need to get to. If you want to get to Marroco it would be fairy simple to get from Spain. Hope I helped.

Which way are you going? Don't come to the West if you are a muslim, no more terrorists needed

what were you doing there first of all?

Not a muslim,

British national stranded in libya

Long story short am trying to get out

if you're able to get on Sup Forums what the fuck stops you from contacting your family over the internet

Ask pol

op's image reminds me of this

Dont have family, ive spoke to the embassh but theres nothing they can do. Anyways im Not going to have internet for any longer

face the facts, you will die trying to cross the sea. You will have to hike through Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco, and then enter Spain.

Sup Forums will find a way to get you out. They know their shit. They'll probably get some kekistani special forces to extract you or some shit.

What's happening in Libya, I don't follow shitskin countries news. Can't you just fly out?

Alright. I can legitimately help you. I'm in Sicily and I have a yacht that I can use to get you.

Here's the thing though, I'm not getting any niggers. I need you to prove that you're white by writing "I'm worth saving" on your hand and today's date.

If you do that I'll drop my email and figure out how to come get you. If you're legitimately a white British national I will. It won't even take very long.

Thanks ill ask pol

Make sure the guy isn't lying muslim, pic with pork in mouth

Listen please help i got my national insurace number to prove am british national i dont have internet good enough to post the picture

arent there comertial travels?

I just need to get to a british embassy

what's your national insurance number?

Cant post it here am not that thick

I'm only getting white people. No proof, no boat.

Thanks for offering the help. Not risking losing my identity

Simple. Avoid Greece it has a really bad economy and you wont find shit

I'd say try to go to the north of Morocco. There are some small spanish territories there. If you reach that place you're in europe.

Not risking your "identity" but claiming your life is at risk. Fuck off sandnigger.

this

This

Fucking sandnigger stay in your own shithole country you fucking shitskin

if this is true you only dont have any valid papers any more because you joined IS and they took your papers enjoy your 3world shithole

>t. achmed-al-goatbanger

>Pay cash to smugglers
>get on a fucking raft
>Travel a couple of miles on sea
>An NGO will save you
>Smuggler gives his cut to the NGO
>???
>Benvenuto in Italia!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4080332/More-1-000-migrants-storm-border-fence-clashing-police-try-reach-Spanish-territory-North-Africa.html

There's a spanish enclave in north africa, but the police will push you back because that's how borders work.

You either post a picture of your arm with your phone to prove you are white and timestamp or we won't help

wtf, the only thing someone can do with your NI number is maybe get a job. Not much else someone could do with it.

You went to Libya to fight with goat fucking mudslimes and now you want to get back to Europe? Tie a bag of rocks to your back and start swimming in the sea, that'll get you to Europe faster than you can say Allahu Akbar faggot

Salt tablets. Eat plenty of salt. Sweating takes all the salt out of you and lack of salt can be deadly. So make sure you take in all the salt you can stand.

go by airplane. obviously.

protip: always bring your passport, and don't go to 3rd world countries.

joining ISIS didn't work out too well for you OP?

Nice try ISIS

Salt dehydrates you kys

Newfag

fuck off isis. you went there to kill people, and now you regret it because it's shit. blame yourself.

libiya is isis country.

salt binds water. thus hydrating you. dumbass.